maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:18 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8891
C_S wrote:

Cindy Sheehan nobody remembers her.

I had to look up her name. For the last 8 years mums the word regarding US fallen in battle. Now it's flag draped coffins front page news again.

Her usefulness ended when she went after Obama.

Quote:
"Our history has shown that Democrats aren't much better when it comes to war than Republicans are and in some case they're worse."

She also believes Obama quickly got into the use of weaponry during his first term.

"There are some people on the so-called left who might say that we have to circle our wagons around the first African American president," she said.

"To me, that is racism in reverse because his policies are actually still the racist policies of empire. Three days after he was elected was his first drone bombing campaign.

"It didn't take him very long to become a presidential war criminal."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Cindy ... id/597769/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:30 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16218
Obama holdovers in the pentagon were on the alert for the first black soldier to be killed as a result of hostile fire during the Trumpf admin. They had to wait a while. The 'outrage' was pre planned. No matter what Trumpf said or did, it was going to be racist. Fredrika would have been the first to call the deceased an Uncle Tom for volunteering for Special Forces.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
doggie wrote:
Obama holdovers in the pentagon were on the alert for the first black soldier to be killed as a result of hostile fire during the Trumpf admin. They had to wait a while. The 'outrage' was pre planned. No matter what Trumpf said or did, it was going to be racist. Fredrika would have been the first to call the deceased an Uncle Tom for volunteering for Special Forces.

Yep...and "Hat Lady" was in on it. The whole Russia thing was just not delivering anymore, especially when we find out that someboy in the Obungler WH was using Samantha Powers's unmasking "acoount".

Time for the "White Supremacy Attack Plan R-2017"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
Russian hacking really didn't play out did it . . . shame. Had a real ring to it . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Jesus..."Hat Lady" was listening in on the phone call????? What a complete put-up. Doggie is right. The scumbags were waiting for a black soldier to be killed so they could try to use it on Trump.

General Kelly, having lost his son in combat, is not amused. You would have to say Kelly just destroyed her. Time for the Congresswoman to slink away into the shadows.

Quote:

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly said Thursday he was “stunned” and “broken-hearted” after a condolence call President Trump made to the widow of a slain soldier turned into a public and political spectacle pitting the administration against a Democratic lawmaker.

In a rare and emotional moment from the White House briefing room podium, Kelly condemned Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Fla., for listening to that phone call and then criticizing the president's tone in the press.

“I was stunned when I came to work, when I saw what a member of Congress was doing, listened in on a phone call from the president," Kelly told reporters.

“It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation … I thought at least that was sacred,” he said.

On Oct. 4, four Americans were killed in an ambush near Niger. The phone call in question was made to the widow of one of those soldiers, Army Sgt. La David Johnson.

Wilson criticized Trump for allegedly saying during that phone call that "he knew what he signed up for," claiming the remarks were insensitive.

But Kelly said Trump was only trying to say something akin to what Gen. Joe Dunford, now chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told him when his own son died: That "he was doing exactly what he wanted to do … he knew what he was getting into."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
The truth is not insensitivity. Its just truth.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:45 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6010
This is how you destroy the enemies of this country........ I sincerely hope the woman in the hat feels the wrath of other people as well. Trumpf and Co are getting good at it... finally..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
Quote:
... history has shown that Democrats aren't much better when it comes to war than Republicans ...

Well the one time they had a big fight, the repubs won IIRC ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Gump wrote:
This is how you destroy the enemies of this country........ I sincerely hope the woman in the hat feels the wrath of other people as well. Trumpf and Co are getting good at it... finally..

Damn...nothing left but glassy green Trinitite and some cheesy hat fiber about 20 miles away.

I think it is pretty clear he was talking about Hat Lady when he told the story about the Miami FBI building and the "empty barrel" congresswoman

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
Good post, Gump.

General Kelly is describing how his son's body was packed in ice, sent to Germany then packed in ice again. Then sent home.

It's too sad to think about. The cost of such a great loss can't be calculated.

Well, whatever. Against the general's advice - president Trump called the famblys to offer condolence. And got kicked in the face for it by a democrat senator waiting in the wings to ambush.

The Swamp is really gross and filled w/ disgusting ppl. Wade into it and try to pull the plug - this is what you get: Filth.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 100  Next