maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 101  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
New York Rep. Jerrold Nadler, a Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee where impeachment proceedings typically begin, told The Hill in response to Green’s threat: “We’re not there yet,” despite Trump having done “really terrible things.”

He also suggested that impeachment proceedings could be more effective later, saying, ”We don’t have the evidence. We don’t have the case.
… You don’t want to discredit it by voting for impeachment resolutions before you have the facts.”

:roll:
:lol:

Oh ffs.

Nadler: "We also believe that Trump was the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll, is responsible for Amelia Earhart's disappearance and blew up the Hindenburg....only thing is that we're still trying to find the evidence for it".

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:19 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Quote:
He also suggested that impeachment proceedings could be more effective later, saying, ”We don’t have the evidence. We don’t have the case. … You don’t want to discredit it by voting for impeachment resolutions before you have the facts.”

:lol:

Fucking Demorats. They want to overthrow our democratic standards so bad you can smell it. But they still can't do it legally. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
”We don’t have the evidence. We don’t have the case.
… You don’t want to discredit it by voting for impeachment resolutions before you have the facts.”

How odd.....not having all the facts does not seem to have stopped the Democrats before from voting on something:

;)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
Quote:
... Trump announced the major shift in U.S. policy in a speech in which he detailed a more confrontational approach to Iran over its nuclear and ballistic missile programs and its support for extremist groups in the Middle East.

Trump accused Iran of “not living up to the spirit” of the nuclear agreement and said his goal is to ensure Tehran never obtains a nuclear weapon ...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-usa/trump-strikes-blow-at-iran-nuclear-deal-in-major-u-s-policy-shift-idUSKBN1CI24I

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
president Trump being president Trump.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

I might be imagining things but I think Trump just baited Hussein's staff into going for the cheese on the trap.....then WHAAP! Complete ownership. Not bad for a guy that has to be confined to "adult childcare"

Quote:
President Trump doubled down Tuesday on his controversial claim that past presidents didn’t properly console the families of fallen servicemembers, raising the point that Barack Obama apparently did not call now-White House Chief of Staff John Kelly after his son was killed in Afghanistan in 2010.

“You could ask General Kelly, did you get a call from Obama? You could ask other people. I don’t know what Obama’s policy was,” Trump told Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade on his radio show on Tuesday.

An administration official confirmed that Obama did not make a condolence call to Kelly, who was the highest-ranking military officer to lose a child in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Trump's earlier suggestion, however, that his predecessors fell short in consoling families of fallen soldiers brought a visceral reaction from those who witnessed those grieving encounters.

"He's a deranged animal," Alyssa Mastromonaco, a former deputy chief of staff to Obama, tweeted about Trump Monday. With an expletive, she called Trump's statement in the Rose Garden a lie.

The record is plain that presidents reached out to families of the dead and to the wounded, often with their presence as well as by letter and phone. The path to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and other military hospitals, as well as to the Dover, Delaware, Air Force Base where the remains of fallen soldiers are often brought, was a familiar one to Obama, George W. Bush and others.

While an official confirmed that Obama did not call former Marine general Kelly when his son -- Marine 2nd Lt. Robert Kelly -- was killed, it’s unclear whether Obama reached out in some other way.

Asked about Trump’s criticism of Obama, 2016 Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Tim Kaine pushed back and said Obama took the deaths of servicemembers seriously.

Trump first addressed the matter during a press conference Monday when asked why he had not spoken about the four soldiers killed in a Niger ambush. They died when militants thought to be affiliated with the Islamic State group ambushed them while they were patrolling in unarmored trucks with Nigerien troops.

"I actually wrote letters individually to the soldiers we're talking about, and they're going to be going out either today or tomorrow," he said, meaning he wrote to the families of the fallen soldiers.

He said he planned to call them, crediting himself with taking extra steps in honoring the dead properly. "Most of them didn't make calls," he said of his predecessors. He said it's possible that Obama "did sometimes," but "other presidents did not call."

On Tuesday, Trump told Kilmeade he had “nothing to clarify.”

“I think I’ve called every family of somebody that’s died. And it’s the hardest call to make and I said it very loud and clear yesterday. … As far as other representatives, I don’t know.”

He said: “I really speak for myself. I don’t speak for other people. I don’t know what Bush did. I don’t know what Obama did. … But I believe his policy is somewhat different than my policy.”

Bush, even at the height of two wars, "wrote all the families of the fallen," said Freddy Ford, spokesman for the former president. Ford said Bush also called or met "hundreds, if not thousands" of family members of the war dead.

Retired Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, confirmed those contacts, tweeting: "POTUS 43 & 44 and first ladies cared deeply, worked tirelessly for the serving, the fallen and their families. Not politics. Sacred Trust."

The White House said letters would go out and calls would be made to the families of the slain soldiers in Niger on Tuesday. The family of Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, one of the soldiers, was told by an Army casualty assistance officer to expect a phone call from Trump by Tuesday evening, said Will Wright, the soldier's brother.

The soldier's family in rural southeast Georgia has received "immeasurable support from the administration" and the military since he was killed Oct. 4, Will Wright told The Associated Press. He added that it would be "a great honor" to hear from Trump personally.

Kellyanne Conway, a senior White House adviser, suggested Tuesday that there were many ways to console a grieving family and said that Trump doesn't always make public when he is doing that "because these are very private, very solemn sacrosanct really moments."

Fox News’ John Roberts and Peter Doocy and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Lincoln's letter to Mrs Bixby

Quote:
Executive Mansion,
Washington, 21st November, 1864.

Dear Madam,

I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,
A. Lincoln.

Mrs. Bixby.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:56 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16468
Obama was traumatized whenever a Muslim freedom fighter was murdered by racist American stormtroopers. He reached out in every way he could, freeing them from the extermination camp at Gitmo, shipping pallets of hundred dollar bills to their sponsors in Iran, and tightening the rules of engagement to make it easier for poor Muslims to defend themselves. He is the very soul of compassion.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Wow....Pammy, if you are still lurking, your boys at Fusion GPS with the fake "Trump Dossier" are real bottom-feeding assholes (generously)

Here is what they did to a Venezuelan reporter reporting on graft in the Chavez regime.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... icker.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:35 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 3006

:?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1006 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 101  Next