maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:26 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6044
jwilkerson wrote:
I expect trumpf operates the same way ... it may not seem like it from out here, but we have no idea what goes on behind the doors ...

...or it's Trump's unsteady leadership style allowing mini-chiefs to pop up here and there. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16552
Actually, from what I can see, he acts just like a CEO ... and for me that's fine ... very refreshing ... it might seem "unsteady" ... but perhaps you don't have much big company management experience ? It looks normal to me !

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:21 pm 
Staff Sergeant

jwilkerson wrote:
I expect trumpf operates the same way ... it may not seem like it from out here, but we have no idea what goes on behind the doors ...

It's probably more or less chaos, behind those doors... ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
The "chaos" has resulted in the best US economy in nearly 50 years, record low unemployment, a tax cut, reformation of the IXth district, 2 SCOTUS judges and the first effort at border enforcement in 40 years...not to mention the laying low of the Turks, the destruction of the Caliphate, sanctioning of Iran, the emasculation of Maduro, the marginalization of the Russians and the first real efforts at reigning in Chicom economic cheating EVER.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Bring on the "chaos"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

I forgot to mention the nuclear destruction of CNN and MSNBC And Univision, public distrust of all Leftist media, the weeding out of few RINO's and our literal SALVATION from a Hildabeast presidency.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 9902
jack t ripper wrote:
The "chaos" has resulted in the best US economy in nearly 50 years, record low unemployment, a tax cut, reformation of the IXth district, 2 SCOTUS judges and the first effort at border enforcement in 40 years...not to mention the laying low of the Turks, the destruction of the Caliphate, sanctioning of Iran, the emasculation of Maduro, the marginalization of the Russians and the first real efforts at reigning in Chicom economic cheating EVER.

Had a meeting with an investment banker and the Director of the local Banco Santander yesterday. The investment banker took a shot at Trump and above is what I said. I told him to leave his ideological bullshit out of the meeting because when I talk business all I am interested in is facts.

I little later I asked them if they had foreseen the financial meltdown. Of course not. I told them to take their heads out of their asses and stop believing all the bullshit "smoke" that fills our media and politics. I informed them that 2 years before the crash I had a meeting with my bank manager and warned him of what was coming and if I lost a penny I would take all my money out of his bank.

This is the problem today. Facts no longer matter. And that is bullshit.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:07 pm 
Staff Sergeant

jack t ripper wrote:
The "chaos" has resulted in...

...there's a lot of negative media when it comes to the Trump administration and economics. Not a field I'm particularly interested in, truth be told. They say there's a lot of wealth in America, too big to fail and all that. It's of vital importance to Trump no doubt - he does rely on his base of believers who will vote for him no matter what, and those that can be persuaded president Trade Wars are Good and Easy to Win did not inherit success against the Islamic State etc. Has he done away with any carriers yet? Surely, economic ruin must be just around the corner still...

Russian state media ridiculed Trump big time after Trump took it upon himself to champion the idea of letting Putin back into the G7. Meanwhile he appears to be trying for the High Score when it comes to fire those under him. Stability? Yeah right... ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:14 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 9902
wulfir wrote:
It's of vital importance to Trump no doubt

It is of vital importance to every country. Without an economy you will find yourself living in a mud hut.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
Stability? Yeah right... ;)

To some, “stability” means the continuation of both political parties working in the interests of the “elites” and some businesses; to continue the outsourcing of jobs to low wage countries such China and Mexico and the trade practices (such as NAFTA) that enable that; to import low wage workers into the United States, etc.

Trump has certainly destabilized those sorts of things, and many support him in those efforts.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163  Next