maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:51 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19875
Jerusalem got changed to Al Quds during Barack Hussein The Magnificient's Caliphate

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16552
I though "Al Quds" was a type of shitite rocket !!?? :o

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:18 am 
Sergeant Major

jwilkerson wrote:
I though "Al Quds" was a type of shitite rocket !!?? :o

Rocket, brigade, line of shittite feminine care products...the whole nine yards.

The muzzies don't like "Jerusalem" because it makes it sound like it was the capital of the Jewish nation for the last 5000 years.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:38 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6044
nero wrote:
Probably you have to boycott wulfir too. ;)

:lol:

Quote:
he news that U.S. President Donald Trump was pushing to purchase Greenland probably didn’t take its government entirely by surprise. The United States has long harbored designs on the island—and unlike in the years after the Cold War, when Greenland receded from the geopolitical forefront, climate change has put Greenland, Iceland, and other Arctic nations back on the front pages. New sea routes are opening up through the Arctic, and mineral-rich areas of Greenland are becoming economically accessible.

Trump is not wrong about Greenland’s importance to the United States. But in his fumbling and flippant attempts to buy it, and thereby gain the United States an expanded strategic purchase, he has achieved the opposite effect, needlessly closing the door on more conventional paths to a larger U.S. presence there and insulting Denmark, one of the United States’ closest allies.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/08/24/heres-how-trump-should-have-approached-greenland/

Spat on Denmark, he did.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Ohhhhh Nooooooo.

What will ever do without the key support of Denmark? We're screwed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:26 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6044
jack t ripper wrote:
Ohhhhh Nooooooo.

What will ever do without the key support of Denmark? We're screwed.

It's a small, shit, nation.

Do some Art of the Deal with Russia, Putin gets Bornholm (taken by the Reds at the end of WW2 btw) and some other shit they might want, control over, the belts maybe - Trump gets Greenland. Hell, Canada can maybe have Hans Island back. Everybody is happy, except the Danes - but who cares about them anyways..., could be a secret deal too. Let the Russkies attack first and Trump can claim "he's there only to help out with Greenland" all the while there is an agreement with the Kremlin...

:twisted:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
I'd love to hear the details on these "new sea routes" that are opening up as a result of "global warming."

Also, what is "sea level" up to these days? Up 0.001mm in the last 40 years?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... ocket.html

Quote:
September 3, 2019

So much for the lunatic charge that Trump is ‘in Putin’s pocket’

By Thomas Lifson

Die-hard Trump haters continue to maintain that the President of the United States is in thrall to, or maybe being blackmailed by Russia’s President Putin. As a corollary, they still push the notion that Russia will corrupt the 2020 presidential election, so that if and when Trump wins, they will deny him legitimacy.

The crashing and burning of the Mueller effort to prove this thesis means nothing to the deluded dead-enders. But the stupidity of this charge is refuted by the power play President Trump’s Secretary of Energy Rick Perry carried out over the holiday weekend. Via Reuters:

“We’re helping Poland to reduce its dependence on Russian gas,” U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry told a news conference in Warsaw after meeting officials from Poland and Ukraine.

The Polish government official responsible for energy infrastructure, Piotr Naimski, said Poland, which has increased purchases of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the United States in recent years, would be able to send six billion cubic meters of gas to Ukraine starting from 2021 compared to the current capability of 1.5 bcm.

“We will take every effort to diversify gas supplies to Ukraine, which is now completely dependent on Russian deliveries,” Naimski told the same conference.

Perry, Naimski and Ukraine’s Secretary of National Security Oleksandr Danylyuk signed a memorandum of understanding to enhance security of gas supplies in the region via LNG supplies from the U.S. through Poland’s and Ukraine’s infrastructure which still has to be expanded.

Russia’s domination of natural gas supply to Europe, with multiple pipelines running through Ukraine, has long been a strategic weapon.

Natural gas pipelines from Russia to Europe

The threat to let Europeans freeze to death during winter months has been exercised before, and remains active, as this article entitled “Ukraine Faces a Bleak Winter as Russia Prepares to Cut Off Gas” demonstrates.

The ability of the United States to check Putin’s energy weapon is the result of the fracking boom that President Trump has unleashed. Instead of President Obama’s claim that it is impossible “to drill our way out” of energy dependence, President Trump has embraced – and strategically exploited – the mushrooming energy production that the United States is experiencing.

So, pause for a minute and ask yourself which president was behaving as if he were in Putin’s pocket? The one who protected Putin’s energy weapon against Europe (and also enriched the faltering Russian economy that mainly depends on oil and gas exports)? Or the one that checkmated Putin’s energy weapon and impoverished his economy?

Trump is playing right into Putin's pocket by getting customers of Russian natural gas to purchase their natural gas from sources other than Russia. This is also depriving Russia of income/foreign currency.

That's good for Putin, isn't it? :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16552
You'll have to check with gumpf on the strategy questions ... he's the one who can speak to that !!! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
Its just a clever ruse!

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163  Next