maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 99  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18257
"palestinians" are protesting. Meanwhile.. normal ppl have to be to work Monday. 2.2 millions jobs created. The market is so high I'm wondering if I should cash in IRA and retire. For crying out loud.

I'm so busy I barely have time to post lately. Who in the blue flying fuck has the time or inclination to travel, gather downtown to chant stupid slogans? These ppl need to get a life imo.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:15 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
C_S wrote:
"palestinians" are protesting. Meanwhile.. normal ppl have to be to work Monday. 2.2 millions jobs created. The market is so high I'm wondering if I should cash in IRA and retire. For crying out loud.

I'm so busy I barely have time to post lately. Who in the blue flying fuck has the time or inclination to travel, gather downtown to chant stupid slogans? These ppl need to get a life imo.

Maybe they just need to 'get' some napalm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:26 am 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16218
"Palestinians" are rioting? It must be Saturday. Or any other day of the week.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18257
I doubt the US will move the embassy to Jerusalem. I read Trump's book, I think he's pushing im. He's probably going to fail at this.

I agree w/ Rush Limbar on mid east peace policy. They fight it out until one side wins, then there is peace. Israel would obviously win easily so just let im and stop fucking around w/ it.

Today at DailyMail.uk I read that Israeli jets hammered the poor 'palestinians'. You have to read the story to see Tzahal were trying to hit some assholes who were firing missiles at im. One of the UK posters noted that Germany fired missiles into the UK and got destroyed for doing it.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:10 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14427
BTW, trumpf is not the only member of the US gubermint to declare Jerusalem to be the capitol of Israel, or to declare the embassy will be moved there ... actually trumpf is just following the law !!! :)

Quote:
... The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. It was passed for the purposes of initiating and funding the relocation of the Embassy of the United States in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, no later than May 31, 1999, ... The act also called for Jerusalem to remain an undivided city and for it to be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel. ...

Quote:
... Legislative history
Introduced in the Senate as S. 1322 by Bob Dole (R-KS) on October 13, 1995
Committee consideration by Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, and House Committee on International Relations
Passed the Senate on October 24, 1995 (93–5
Roll call vote 496, via Senate.gov)
Passed the House on October 24, 1995 (374–37
Roll call vote 734, via Clerk.House.gov)
Left unsigned by President Bill Clinton and became law on November 8, 1995 ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:41 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
Yeah, watched a video by one of conservative YTbers, maybe S Molyneux. Had footage of literally, Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton and I believe one other (Bush Sr.) all saying exactly what Trump proclaimed "Jerusalem is the capital."

Only difference with Trump is: he will actually ACT on that proclamation.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
Trump, such a demon . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Well all the bad guys have declared war in the past day or so ... but they aren't fightin' very hard yet ... what are they waitin' for !!??

:P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:35 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 12978
Quote:
Who's Following Trump's Lead on Jerusalem?
By David P. Goldman December 7, 2017
https://pjmedia.com/spengler/whos-follo ... jerusalem/
Malta EU Africa Migration Summit

According to reports in the Israeli press, several other countries will follow President Trump's lead and move their Israeli embassies to Jerusalem. Who is doing this and why speaks volumes about the moral condition of the world.

Hungary's President Viktor Orban reportedly vetoed a European Community resolution condemning Trump's action, and Hungary is expected to move its embassy to Jerusalem. Orban has fought a public war of words with liberal mega-donor George Soros all year, and polite opinion claims that Orban is an anti-Semite. His political base includes plenty of anti-Semites, to be sure. But he is also pro-Israel. The UK Independent complains of a "dangerous tendency" to be anti-Semitic and pro-Israel at the same time. I'll take Orban any day over lefties who claim to like Jews but hate the Jewish State. Orban doesn't want his country swamped by Muslim migrants, and the European Community has threatened Hungary with sanctions for refusing to accept its assigned migrant quota.

The Philippines reportedly will move its embassy to Jerusalem as well. The connection between the overwhelmingly Catholic nation in Southeast Asia and Israel is surprising, but strong: Filipinos comprise most of the 60,000 Catholic guest workers in Israel, and a thriving Catholic Church with services in Tagalog as well as Hebrew ministers to their spiritual needs. Hebrew-speaking Catholicism flourishes in Israel.

The Czech Republic has long been Israel's strongest supporter in Europe, and it is no surprise that Prague was the first to follow President Trump in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Polite (that is, appeaser) opinion in Europe abhors Trump's action. But it is interesting to see who dissents. Of all of Europe's major dailies, only Germany's Die Welt--a center-right broadsheet that has criticized Angela Merkel's open door for migrants--steadfastly supports Israel.

Clemens Wergin, the Washington correspondent of Germany's center-right daily Die Welt, hails the move of America's embassy to Israel to Jerusalem. "The right step," Wergin titled his commentary. "Palestinian propaganda stubbornly refuses to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, and also denies the Jewish presence in the Holy Land which has endured for millennia, as well as the Jews' deep historical connection to it. That's why it is high time for the West to understand the Palestinians' historical obscurantism as an obstacle to peace. If the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital makes the Palestinian leadership recognize the useless of their campaign to delegitimize Israel, it would be worth it for that reason alone."

Another commentary this morning hails "Trump's courage to tell the truth" about Jerusalem.

Israel remains the "paragon and exemplar of a nation" (Franz Rosenzweig), the original and most successful expression of nationalism, and an inspiration to Europeans and others who don't want to be pureed into an insipid, globalized non-identity. As I wrote in Standpoint magazine this month, Israel remains an inspiration to the New Nationalism. No other issue separates the sheep so clearly from the goats.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:32 am 
Sergeant Major

Interesting! With "friends" like duterte, we fear naught !!!

:D

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 99  Next