maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19399
jack t ripper wrote:
Bush 43 v Obama throwing out first pitches. :lol: This one is without the mom jeans. What can you say...total girliness. :lol: In fairness, they did not play baseball after they went to Friday prayers in Indonesia

Bush threw the better first pitch (into the area of home plate), Obama wore the better baseball cap. ;-)

This chick beat them both as far as I am concerned:

And here is a hodge-podge of 1st pitches:

The guy in the dreadlocks got the ball into the zone.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:36 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 16145
Greg Morton had to come out to his parents as being Republican. LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:09 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 15422
Quote:
US Vice President Mike Pence’s neighbours have hung a rainbow-coloured “Make America Gay Again” flag outside the mansion he is currently staying in.

Neighbours of the home in Aspen, in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, where Mr Pence and his wife Karen are staying hung the banner on a stone pillar at the end of the driveway earlier this week.

Mr Pence has openly held anti-LGBTQ beliefs during his time in office.

The banner was first reported by newspaper The Aspen Times.

Pitkin County Sheriff’s Deputy Michael Buglione told the newspaper of the sign: “You couldn’t miss it.”

He added that the neighbours who hung the banner had taken chilli and corn muffins to officials and Secret Service agents who were stationed at the foot of the driveway.

Pitkin County Sheriff Joe DiSalvo told the Aspen Times that one of his deputies was present when the man who live in the home came out and draped the banner over the stone pillar, adding that he was “real sheepish” and “thought he would be confronted by the Secret Service.”

The residents of the house wrote in an email to the newspaper: “[The banners] were actually hung by the daughters of the couple who live in the home, and one of their girlfriends [I'm one of them!] with the full support of their parents.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/m ... 28961.html

Attachment:
1514708219805.jpg
1514708219805.jpg [ 60.42 KiB | Viewed 209 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:32 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 16590
C_S wrote:
Greg Morton had to come out to his parents as being Republican. LOL

Been reading about this phenomenon happening with various normal people.

People hiding their conservatism, or simply opposition to Democrats, from their parents or family. Because their lefty family members are so deranged since election.

Hell, I can understand. My remaining close family are lefties, to some degree. The constant off-hand political bitching, out of nowhere, is an open attempt at a setup in an attempt to get me to say something so they can pile on and drown me out with their raised and animated voices. I stopped talking to them about politics quite awhile back, unless one-on-one. Otherwise they just shout legacy media buzzwords over my responses while tuning out of the discussion. Especially when I bring up a point they don't want to talk about.

It's just tiring and I don't bother engaging when the pack is looking to gang up for a fight.

So yeah, I definitely understand people when they say that they're "in the political closet", and coming out is difficult. Because the Dem automatons have been programmed to be so venomous, they'll even go out of their way pick arguments with family members when they outnumber them. Hell, I don't get nearly as much shit as a lot of people in those situations probably do; especially younger folks who can't assert themselves against older relatives. At least mine will drop it for awhile if I don't take the bait, and they have no control over me.

Can only imagine how irate some Dembot parents would be with their 18 yr old kid, living at home, who "came out as Republican" (as an example). After experiencing relatively minor venom from family members on the Demstream media brainwashing tour, it's easy to see why people hide it. The lefties have lost their minds - and not just the far left!

When 'Caitlyn Jenner' says it was more difficult to "come out" as a Republican than a gay/trans person, then you know the usage is appropriate.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:27 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 15468
Same reason Germans didn't speak up about nazis in 1939.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:25 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 12302
Oh my, de muc rats are UPSET !!!

https://www.scribd.com/document/368752696/Memo-On-Dreamers#from_embed

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:27 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The older "dreamers" knew exactly what they were doing but the young arrivals literally were clueless and were therefore not lawbreakers in the full sense. They are the most sympathetic group and the open-borders folks want to lever that to gain allowances for millions of others who were knowing lawbreakers while literally tens of millions of others sat in third world shitholes or even depressed European countries waiting to get a visa.

Amnesty, but not immediate citizenship for most of the childhood arrivals who have been educated in the US..but no amnesty for their parents, no chain migration, ending of "TPS", accelerated deportations...border security...."big beautiful wall". Put up or shut up. These are all rationally and legitimately linked otherwise you are just ringing a gigantic dinner bell for illegal alien children to be dragged dangerously thousands of miles as the ticket to the promised land.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:20 am 
First Sergeant

Quote:
... a gigantic dinner bell ...

For cargo distribution ... a.k.a. vote buying for de muc rats ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19399
From the memo:

Quote:
The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success.

If this issue is so near and dear to the Democrats, then why didn’t they pass any laws around it when they controlled the White House AND Congress?

They didn’t bother doing so. Then when they found they had lost control of Congress, and saw the possibility that they might also lose the White House in the next election, the President (Obama) did through Executive Orders the very same thing that he had for years openly and publicly stated that he was not authorized to do.

They say ‘let’s let this fully go through the courts’.
The courts are not supposed to be the branch of government that MAKES the laws.
The Dems wouldn’t pass a law around legalizing the Dreamers.
They tried to do it via slight of hand.
President Trump has simply undone these Executive Orders in the same way that they were created. Then when Congress talks about the possibility of making a law to accomplish a solution around this issue, the Dems say ‘No’.

And Wilkerson has it correct. This is nothing more than a blatant attempt by Democrats to get votes——they blatantly say so in that memo.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:25 pm 
First Sergeant

Quote:
... They say ‘let’s let this fully go through the courts’.
The courts are not supposed to be the branch of government that MAKES the laws. ...

Ho Lee Shaya Tollah ! I missed that aspect ... good catch !!

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next