maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 66  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2401
jack t ripper wrote:
jwilkerson wrote:
I read McCain's speech. Had it been half a long it would've been great ... had it been a quarter as long it would've been really great. Net/net I have to rate it almost great because he could've said the same in many less words. But for McCain, it was a good speech.

(and I am not a big McCain fan BTW)

I saw about 2 minutes live.....I think it was the part you suggested coudl be edited. :lol:

Reanimated to vote for 22 millions to lose their health insurance, a miracle of modern medical science.

Image.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:58 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4603
Lava wrote:
So, what exactly was the crime committed by Trump to cause collusion or an act of obstruction of justice?

Still haven't answered my question, nerdo.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11164
Quote:
... Reanimated to vote for 22 millions to lose their health insurance ...

What "health insurance" ... everyone I know in New York says they cannot find any doctors who will take their "health insurance" ... their "health insurance" won't even pay as much as Medicaid. So what "health insurance" is that !!??

:o

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16806
Saint Robert :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't seem to cross post the image but it is funny

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017 ... t-mueller/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:24 am 
Sergeant Major

jwilkerson wrote:
Quote:
... Reanimated to vote for 22 millions to lose their health insurance ...

What "health insurance" ... everyone I know in New York says they cannot find any doctors who will take their "health insurance" ... their "health insurance" won't even pay as much as Medicaid. So what "health insurance" is that !!??

:o

Not to mention a substantial number of the OMB figure were FORCED to buy insurance and would be simply making a choice after the penalty were removed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:50 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12839
Trump says Traps cannot serve in the military...

Quote:
US President Donald Trump says transgender people cannot serve in "any capacity" in the military.

He tweeted that he had consulted with military experts and cited "tremendous medical costs and disruption".

The Obama administration decided last year to allow transgender people to serve openly in the military.

But earlier this month, Defence Secretary James Mattis agreed to a six-month delay in the recruitment of transgender people.

Some Republicans have voiced opposition to allowing transgender people to serve at all.

The independent Rand Corporation estimated in 2016 that 2,450 of the 1.2 million active-duty service members are transgender.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

This is going to be good.

Attachment:
1501075978366.jpg
1501075978366.jpg [ 118.55 KiB | Viewed 369 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:16 am 
Sergeant Major

I don't believe for a second there are 2500 full surgical wanna-be trannies in the military.

I heard an advocate on NPR saying the saying there were 20,000 ...all serving honorably. :lol:

The chief credibility problem is the most famous tranny gave away 100 terabytes of classified material.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:19 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11164
In the Army I was in, the first two questions they asked you when you went thru the recruiting physical was:

01 - Do you smoke pot?
02 - Are you a homo?

A yes answer to either got you out the door ASAP. Those were different times. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:21 am 
Sergeant Major

One thing for sure, if you declare sausage reassignment a covered medical benefit, it's like ringing the dinner bell.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:33 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 7266
nero wrote:

Image.

Russians hurt Hillary. We don't care. Hillary lost.

Here are some reasons why I don't care:

Quote:
When Senator Tim Kaine on Tuesday denied that there was any corruption at the Clinton Foundation, I couldn’t believe it. That was unquestionably one of the most dishonest things I ever seen in a presidential debate. Even Bill Clinton had promised that, if Hillary got elected, there would be no more foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation.
Another reason I don’t believe Kaine is that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) illegally received foreign donations from China when Bill Clinton was president. This scandal was called Chinagate.
For people who think I am being unfair, I will only use links to liberal sources such as the New York Times and the Washington Post to prove my points.
Chinagate, more than any other scandal, should have led to the impeachment, and removal, of Bill Clinton from office. At least six individuals were believed to have been used by the Chinese to influence the 1996 elections. Despite the fact that the illegal donations were returned, Janet Reno was criticized for never appointing an independent prosecutor for the Chinagate scandal.

(cont)
https://spectator.org/chinagate-and-the-clintons/

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 66  Next