What is trumpf up to ?

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

Re: What is trumpf up to ?

#1601 Post by wulfir » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:26 pm

jwilkerson wrote: I expect trumpf operates the same way ... it may not seem like it from out here, but we have no idea what goes on behind the doors ...
...or it's Trump's unsteady leadership style allowing mini-chiefs to pop up here and there. ;)

jwilkerson
Sergeant Major

#1602 Post by jwilkerson » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Actually, from what I can see, he acts just like a CEO ... and for me that's fine ... very refreshing ... it might seem "unsteady" ... but perhaps you don't have much big company management experience ? It looks normal to me !
Ugum Bugum Uber Alles - Iddi Ut Amine Dada !!

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#1603 Post by wulfir » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:21 pm

jwilkerson wrote:I expect trumpf operates the same way ... it may not seem like it from out here, but we have no idea what goes on behind the doors ...
It's probably more or less chaos, behind those doors... ;)

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1604 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:10 pm

The "chaos" has resulted in the best US economy in nearly 50 years, record low unemployment, a tax cut, reformation of the IXth district, 2 SCOTUS judges and the first effort at border enforcement in 40 years...not to mention the laying low of the Turks, the destruction of the Caliphate, sanctioning of Iran, the emasculation of Maduro, the marginalization of the Russians and the first real efforts at reigning in Chicom economic cheating EVER.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1605 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:10 pm

Bring on the "chaos"
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#1606 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:19 pm

I forgot to mention the nuclear destruction of CNN and MSNBC And Univision, public distrust of all Leftist media, the weeding out of few RINO's and our literal SALVATION from a Hildabeast presidency.

Lava
Sergeant

#1607 Post by Lava » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:36 am

jack t ripper wrote:The "chaos" has resulted in the best US economy in nearly 50 years, record low unemployment, a tax cut, reformation of the IXth district, 2 SCOTUS judges and the first effort at border enforcement in 40 years...not to mention the laying low of the Turks, the destruction of the Caliphate, sanctioning of Iran, the emasculation of Maduro, the marginalization of the Russians and the first real efforts at reigning in Chicom economic cheating EVER.
Had a meeting with an investment banker and the Director of the local Banco Santander yesterday. The investment banker took a shot at Trump and above is what I said. I told him to leave his ideological bullshit out of the meeting because when I talk business all I am interested in is facts.

I little later I asked them if they had foreseen the financial meltdown. Of course not. I told them to take their heads out of their asses and stop believing all the bullshit "smoke" that fills our media and politics. I informed them that 2 years before the crash I had a meeting with my bank manager and warned him of what was coming and if I lost a penny I would take all my money out of his bank.

This is the problem today. Facts no longer matter. And that is bullshit.
"In this present crisis, Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#1608 Post by wulfir » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:07 pm

jack t ripper wrote:The "chaos" has resulted in...
...there's a lot of negative media when it comes to the Trump administration and economics. Not a field I'm particularly interested in, truth be told. They say there's a lot of wealth in America, too big to fail and all that. It's of vital importance to Trump no doubt - he does rely on his base of believers who will vote for him no matter what, and those that can be persuaded president Trade Wars are Good and Easy to Win did not inherit success against the Islamic State etc. Has he done away with any carriers yet? Surely, economic ruin must be just around the corner still...

Russian state media ridiculed Trump big time after Trump took it upon himself to champion the idea of letting Putin back into the G7. Meanwhile he appears to be trying for the High Score when it comes to fire those under him. Stability? Yeah right... ;)

Lava
Sergeant

#1609 Post by Lava » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:14 pm

wulfir wrote:It's of vital importance to Trump no doubt
It is of vital importance to every country. Without an economy you will find yourself living in a mud hut.
"In this present crisis, Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

Re: What is trumpf up

#1610 Post by chijohnaok » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:20 pm

Stability? Yeah right... ;)
To some, “stability” means the continuation of both political parties working in the interests of the “elites” and some businesses; to continue the outsourcing of jobs to low wage countries such China and Mexico and the trade practices (such as NAFTA) that enable that; to import low wage workers into the United States, etc.

Trump has certainly destabilized those sorts of things, and many support him in those efforts.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links