maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are the sodomites up to?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:39 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
My best friend as a boy was this weird ginger dude, "Alf" I'll call him to protect the innocent. His sister, "Ann," who was about 3 years younger than us, was a little pixie waif sort of like this -->

Me and the dude were great buddies, both weirdos so nobody really wanted to have anything to do with us. His folks had this fairly swank place on the "old money" street in my little hometown. We used to play D&D in the 3rd story for 48 hours straight. Round about the time I hit 16 and his sister was 13, going over to his house after school became agonizing.

She was physiologically precocious and having far too much fun teasing me. We'd be playing, she'd pop in topless with just one small little pixie arm covering the areolas "Hey Anthropoid! . . . *sly eye-contact* . . . I didn't know YOU were here! . . . *wink* . . . Alf! Mom said you need to take the cat for a walk before they get home!"

He'd be like "Fuck off Ann! We're playing Star Frontiers!"

I'd be like *BOOOIIINNNGGG!!* ::slobber::

Few years later I was home from college and at a party and his sister was there, also a bit drunk and very flirtatious. Under the influence of alcohol and with a few more years of sexual tension built up, it was like red to a bull; she was heading off to college herself soon so I knew my window of opportunity was narrow and it was time to act! After she left, I got the most brilliant idea of my misbegotten drunken young adulthood.

I decided I'd jog across town, stealthily [inebriated] sneak up to the Barton's front porch. Scale the porch, tightrope walk across the gutter, and slide into Ann's window, and join her in her boudoir.

I made it as far as the window, and when I got my balance and righted myself I looked inside, guess what I saw

It was so unnerving I lost my balance and fell off the roof . . .

I will forever associate him with the pussy that got away . . . By the next time she came onto my radar again, she had hitched up to some block-headed redneck type and put on about 40 pounds and the era was over.

So yeah, that is my George Michael story: George, such a fucking teenage heart throb that you ruined it for probably hundreds of thousands of young Gen X men/boys. George Micheal: the ultimate cock-blocker and you weren't even interested in pussy.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:03 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4269
Just another example of somebody who had every fukin thing in the world going for him and managed to waste it all on self indulgence...What a sad pathetic commentary .... It's news because of that... not because he was gay....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:13 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
Anthropoid wrote:

Wait a minute? Your best friend's sister was doing it with George Michael?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:55 am 
First Sergeant

jack t ripper wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

Wait a minute? Your best friend's sister was doing it with George Michael?

In her mind probably, much like millions of other 13 through 18 year old girls of that era.

In seriousness: it was a poster on the back side of her door (which I had never seen having never been more than bout one step inside her room).

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:13 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4295
I grew up in the 80s/90s.

At school, Year 7 (roughly your "7th Grade") we had an old harmless geezer for a music teacher (it was his last year of working). I remember he kept playing the Last Christmas tune.

Kept hearing it around Christmas ever since. Up until about yesterday I thought it was a girl band singing...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:48 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11289
Maybe hussein did the right thing this time ... stopping zee gubermint from paying for zer "treatment" ... at least some nada-money will be saved ...

Quote:
Chelsea Manning, the transgender soldier who leaked classified documents to WikiLeaks, will reportedly lose her military health care benefits under the terms of her commutation.

The Army has been providing Manning with treatment for gender dysphoria, including hormone treatments, according to a report in Stars and Stripes.

“If Pvt. Manning is discharged with a dishonorable discharge, she will lose her entitlement to (military) benefits, including gender-transition care at medical treatment facilities,” an Army spokesman said.

Manning was a candidate for gender-reassignment surgery, according to the report. It would have been covered under the government’s new policy for transgender troops.

A dishonorable discharge is a felony conviction and shuts of lots of rights and cargo and such ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/19/manning-to-reportedly-lose-transgender-benefits-with-dishonorable-discharge.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
jwilkerson wrote:
Maybe hussein did the right thing this time ... stopping zee gubermint from paying for zer "treatment" ... at least some nada-money will be saved ...

Quote:
Chelsea Manning, the transgender soldier who leaked classified documents to WikiLeaks, will reportedly lose her military health care benefits under the terms of her commutation.

The Army has been providing Manning with treatment for gender dysphoria, including hormone treatments, according to a report in Stars and Stripes.

“If Pvt. Manning is discharged with a dishonorable discharge, she will lose her entitlement to (military) benefits, including gender-transition care at medical treatment facilities,” an Army spokesman said.

Manning was a candidate for gender-reassignment surgery, according to the report. It would have been covered under the government’s new policy for transgender troops.

A dishonorable discharge is a felony conviction and shuts of lots of rights and cargo and such ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/19/manning-to-reportedly-lose-transgender-benefits-with-dishonorable-discharge.html

Thank goodness. One less thing the US taxpayers are responsible for paying.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:57 am 
First Sergeant

Chelsea is a prime darling of the LGBT movement. S/he/it will never need money.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:54 pm 
First Sergeant

I don't even know what these words mean! Does this means the Brits don't love sodomites enough!!?? :o

Quote:
... Sport is not doing enough to tackle homophobic abuse and authorities should issue lengthy bans to offenders, according to a report.

The report, published by the Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee, wants sports authorities to adopt a zero-tolerance approach at all levels.

In highlighting football, it said attitudes in sport in general are out of step with wider society.

There are no openly gay professional male players in British football ...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/38942441

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:22 pm 
First Sergeant

Oh my ... the sodomites need their own dolls ...

Don't read these words if you are eating ...

Quote:
... Jazz Jennings was only five years old when she announced to her family that she identified as female, becoming one of the youngest publicly documented people to be identified as transgender, as well as one of the youngest trans icons for people all around the world. But although, Jazz, like many little girls, loved dolls growing up, she could never find one that represented her. Now, that's all going to change for a brand new generation of kids ...

http://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/news/a45300/jazz-jennings-transgender-doll/

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next