maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: What are the sodomites up to?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Gump, I am also not in favor of the way that the public bathroom thing is going.

Society has gone nuts.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13981
The obvious solution to the bathroom kerfuffle: a third bathroom "Other (user at your own risk)."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13177
Just so you all know, that while I do not like sodomites (or whatever alphabet soup they call themselves this week) in general, that does not mean I think all sodomites are bad people. At least a few of them live productive lives. Alan Turing would be on my short list. And so would author James Morris. Well when I bought the books they were written by James Morris. Zee changed Zer name to Jan Morris later ... here is a short version of zer love life ... not a bad story, given the circumstances ... it sounds like zee stayed with the same person regardless of what "sex" zee thought zee was this week :)

Quote:
... The civil partnership ceremony took place nearly 60-years after the author married the woman, who was to become her life-long companion, and more than 30-years after they divorced.
In 1949 the then James Morris, a young journalist, married Elizabeth Tuckniss, the daughter of a Ceylon teaplanter.
Her companion always knew that her then husband believed that he ought to have been born a woman and accepted the sex-change operation.
The couple divorced after Miss Morris, 81, underwent surgery to turn her into a woman in Morocco in 1972.
The highly-acclaimed 'Conundrum' and its autobiographical follow-up 'Pleasures of a Tangled Life', described Miss Morris's pursuit of her true identity as a woman.
The latest chapter in her extraordinary life came to light when she appeared on BBC Radio 4's Bookclub programme.
"I haven't told this to anybody before," Miss Morris said. "But I have lived with the same person for 58-years. We were married when I was young and (she) took the family name and then this sex-change, so-called, happened, so we naturally had to divorce. So we were divorced, but we always lived together, anyway. So, I wanted to round this thing off nicely.
"So last week, as a matter-of-fact, Elizabeth and I went and had a civil union."
As a man, Miss Morris was a well-known journalist and in 1953 was the first reporter to break the news that Sir Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing had conquered Everest.
As an author, she wrote the Pax Britannica trilogy, a history of the British Empire which she started as a man and finished as a woman. Recently she was named as the 15th greatest British writer since the Second World War.
As man and wife, Mr and Mrs Morris had five children, including a daughter Virginia who died aged only two months. Miss Morris's latest book `Venice' is dedicated to their child who died in infancy.
After the divorce, the writer referred to his companion as her "sister-in-law" as they continued to live together in the Welsh village of Llanystumdwy.
The civil partnership ceremony was held last month in council buildings in Pwllheli on the Llyn Peninsula in North West Wales.
Elizabeth Morris said: "We are back together again officially. After Jan had a sex change we had to divorce. So there we were. It did not make any difference to me. We still had our family. We just carried on.
"It was quite private. It was very nice indeed. We were offered biscuits and coffee. You had to sign your name and read a thing out, and that was it. Not like marriage vows, really."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2070830/Sex-change-author-Jan-Morris-remarries-wife-she-wed-as-a-man.html

==
Anyway, the books are called the "Pax Britannica" Trilogy ... by James Morris and are quite nice. They cover the victorian Era, well at least the first two volumes do and those are the best IMHO. The author really does a great job of driving us all over the globe and showing us what the brits are sticking their noses into ... if you read these book, I think it will change your opinion of this period. Since reading these books I haven't been able to stop studying the period, it has become one of my most popular hobbies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pax_Britannica_Trilogy

==

So anyway, Morris also wrote a book on Jackie Fisher, which I think I will get. It is called "Fisher's Face" https://www.amazon.com/Fishers-Face-Getting-Know-Admiral/dp/0679416099

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:14 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 11728
Quote:
Canada Refuses Entry to Chelsea Manning for Crime That Would 'Equate' to 'Treason'
By Stephen Kruiser September 25, 2017
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/25 ... e-treason/
Jeez,just when I'd given up hope he'd get nailed, leftist Canada does the deed ... we should do the same.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

That's a shocker! I thought Trudough Jr liked homos and moozlims and such !!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:07 am 
Sergeant Major

Well the ozzians join the ranks of the sodomite luvers ...

Quote:
...Australians have voted overwhelmingly for same-sex marriage...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-australia-gaymarriage/rainbow-celebrations-as-australians-vote-for-same-sex-marriage-idUSKBN1DE34L

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:10 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
jwilkerson wrote:
Just so you all know, that while I do not like sodomites (or whatever alphabet soup they call themselves this week) in general, that does not mean I think all sodomites are bad people.

Right, you don't like sodomites in general (I assume you figure most of them are bad people?) but you have a list of a few decent ones - though you stated that the list is short or people might think you're not serious about disliking them... :P

I get where you're coming from, but for me it's Danes - I've too have a list. Of Good Danes. It's probably shorter than your sodomite list...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1862
wulfir wrote:
I get where you're coming from, but for me it's Danes - I've too have a list. Of Good Danes. It's probably shorter than your sodomite list...

:twisted:

I have learned something completely different.

Kuinka erottaa kaksi Ruotsalaista upseeria ... rautakangella. -- How to separate two Swedish officers ... with an iron bar.

Förlåt. :(

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:36 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
nero wrote:
I have learned something completely different.

Someone fooled you.

Iron bar or not - the Finns that can break up two Swedish officers does not exist.

Profile E-mail