maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
 Post subject: Re: Trump team about Russian hacking: Move on
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13170
pamak wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
I am not now nor have I ever been close buddies with Vladimir Putin.

You are losing it, Pammy. I really think you should take a break. Seriously.

You avoid the question:

If your idea is that this type of hacked transparency with respect to the DNC files is a good thing, how are things going to be different in 2020 or in 2024 or in every election year? And you do not need to be friends with Putin. People often collaborate with people they consider scums.

I would imagine the DNC will be more careful about their emails in the future. :lol: Nobody is "collaborating" with Putin (other than Assad, perhaps). The best way to hurt Putin is to keep oil prices low. The US can help ourselves and contribute to this effort by sucking all the hydrocarbons out of North American. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:55 am 
Sergeant Major

I have a strategy for world peace with Trump as POTUS.

The CIA funds golf course developments in the PRK, Iran, Moscow and Raqqa and you send in Trump to negotiate.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13043
Just saw this today:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/ ... wikileaks/

Quote:
Report: Investigator Says Evidence Showing Deceased DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was Emailing With WikiLeaks

by JEFF POOR
15 May 2017

Monday during the 10 p.m. ET news broadcast on Fox’s Washington, D.C. affiliate WTTG, correspondent Marina Marraco said an investigation by former D.C. homicide detective Rod Wheeler found that the now-deceased Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich had been emailing with WikiLeaks.

Rich was killed last year in the northwest quadrant of Washington, D.C. According to local police, the incident was likely a botched robbery. However, Rich’s death has been the subject of other speculations given the timing of his death coincided with a WikiLeaks dump of Democratic National Committee emails.

Wheeler explained to Marraco the obstacles he has faced in dealing with both the local police and the FBI during his investigation and argued that Rich’s computer may offer some more details.

“[Neither] the police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” Wheeler said. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or at the FBI. I have been told both.”

Wheeler went on to claim that he had a source within the police department who said the computer could link Rich to WikiLeaks. But he noted that a source within the police department told him of a “highly unusual” instruction for police to “stand down” on that murder investigation.

“Actually, I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case, and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that’s highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that’s going to come out tomorrow.”

Marraco went on to add that Wheeler’s reference to the information coming out Tuesday would be broadcast on the Fox News Channel.

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor

So
A) The leaked DNC emails might have come from this DNC staffer (and not from the Russian's hacking them)
B) The DNC staffer was killed at about the time of the Wikileaks dump of DNC emails
C) The police were told to stand down on the investigation of his death.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:13 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 11419
chijohnaok wrote:
Just saw this today:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/ ... wikileaks/

Quote:
Report: Investigator Says Evidence Showing Deceased DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was Emailing With WikiLeaks

by JEFF POOR
15 May 2017

Monday during the 10 p.m. ET news broadcast on Fox’s Washington, D.C. affiliate WTTG, correspondent Marina Marraco said an investigation by former D.C. homicide detective Rod Wheeler found that the now-deceased Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich had been emailing with WikiLeaks.

Rich was killed last year in the northwest quadrant of Washington, D.C. According to local police, the incident was likely a botched robbery. However, Rich’s death has been the subject of other speculations given the timing of his death coincided with a WikiLeaks dump of Democratic National Committee emails.

Wheeler explained to Marraco the obstacles he has faced in dealing with both the local police and the FBI during his investigation and argued that Rich’s computer may offer some more details.

“[Neither] the police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” Wheeler said. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or at the FBI. I have been told both.”

Wheeler went on to claim that he had a source within the police department who said the computer could link Rich to WikiLeaks. But he noted that a source within the police department told him of a “highly unusual” instruction for police to “stand down” on that murder investigation.

“Actually, I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case, and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that’s highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that’s going to come out tomorrow.”

Marraco went on to add that Wheeler’s reference to the information coming out Tuesday would be broadcast on the Fox News Channel.

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor

So
A) The leaked DNC emails might have come from this DNC staffer (and not from the Russian's hacking them)
B) The DNC staffer was killed at about the time of the Wikileaks dump of DNC emails
C) The police were told to stand down on the investigation of his death.

And, as you pointed out before, Assange had been hinting that he'd got leaks from inside the DNC. I watched that quite awhile back. The same one he also mentioned how he constantly hides for fear of assassination.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:36 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8297
Sounds like Hillaries death squad silenced him.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:28 am 
Sergeant Major

Probably 3 self-inflicted gun wounds...like Vince.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:29 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 11419
jack t ripper wrote:
Probably 3 self-inflicted gun wounds...like Vince.

"I swear, officer, he kept falling on that knife!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29