It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Megyn Kelley might leave FoxNews
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15384
mdiehl wrote:
:lol:

The interviewee whomever he was, had me laughing. Bullshit as political theater performance art.

Yup, the guy was all over the place.
In the space of a 7 minute interview he was anti-Trump to pro-Trump, to supporting Payton Manning, to calling for a release of the Roswell alien information. :lol:

Go bless Payton Manning and his standing up for Direct TV ;)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:33 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10226
jwilkerson wrote:
I've been hunting for a US based news service I can tolerate ... I've never included FOX on that list ... I've tried to stick with CNN ... but I find I can no longer tolerate CNN ... NYT is actually large enough that I can find them more tolerable than CNN :).

But this week, I've been peeking at FOX again ... they do seem to have a couch full of ladies in short(er) dresses and heels ... do all the "news" stations do that these days? Toss out some eye candy since nothing else works?

Anyway, I'm most interested in finding FACTS ... I don't care about opinions ... or eye candy ...

Right now, I find BBC to be more factual in terms of reporting on TGLFKAO than I do any of the US based services ... and that's terrible!
:)

Any suggestions?

Economist and Wall Street Journal.

ADDIT: that Fox News video . . . I normally do not watch clips of mass media news. It is a psychic toxin. But in this case it seems the poison was actually the nutrient. Bully!

The dude was cool as a cucumber.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:57 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 8907
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/megyn-ke ... ers/332151

She bombed last Sunday.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:40 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 3780
abradley wrote:
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/megyn-kellys-second-episode-draws-3-6-million-viewers/332151

She bombed last Sunday.

and she will keep on bombing, NBC gave CBS a washed up "cute" non-intellectual entity in Katie Couric and Fox gave one to NBC.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

sven wrote:
abradley wrote:
http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/megyn-kellys-second-episode-draws-3-6-million-viewers/332151

She bombed last Sunday.

and she will keep on bombing, NBC gave CBS a washed up "cute" non-intellectual entity in Katie Couric and Fox gave one to NBC.

Sven is a fortune teller:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... -episodes/

Quote:
Disaster: Megyn’s Sunday Show’s ‘Initial Run’ Pulled After Just Eight Episodes

by TONY LEE
30 Jul 2017

The initial run of Megyn Kelly’s Sunday newsmagazine show will reportedly be taken off the air at least two episodes earlier than scheduled because of her disastrous ratings.

Last week, Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly set another viewership low with just 2.71 million total viewers. In the last three weeks, her show has failed to beat the years-old Dateline rerun the network ran in her show’s time slot when Kelly took a week off during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

According to the New York Post, “Kelly’s ratings-challenged Sunday show was announced as a limited” run that would return after the football season. The network was reportedly angling for at least ten episodes but apparently decided to end Kelly’s misery after eight episodes as Kelly’s downward spiral in the ratings did not stop.

An NBC spinmeister claimed that Kelly’s show was going off the air after this week’s show because she needs to be “freed up to focus” on her morning show. Translation: Kelly needs to do all she can to not ruin NBC’s crown jewel Today franchise. Network executives, who reportedly have been freaking out about Kelly’s poor ratings, are probably praying that Kelly simply does no more harm than she has already done in her short time at the network.

Television executives have reportedly wondered whether Kelly Sunday show, which seems to have highlighted her numerous substantive and stylistic flaws, will even return at all.

Breitbart News has documented Kelly’s disastrous NBC debut:

Kelly has alienated everyone except the small band of “Never Trumpers” on Twitter and anti-Trump pundits who, so desperate for affirmation and attention to make up for their numerous insecurities, gleefully allow themselves to be used as the legacy media’s useful idiots. The only silver lining for Today may be that Kelly’s tremendously bad ratings may have given Matt Lauer plenty of job security.

Kelly’s ratings were so terrible that NBC executives were reportedly even considering unloading her contract and trying to get Fox News to take her back. But a high-ranking Fox News official told Breitbart News that Kelly “would not be welcomed back” at the network.

As Breitbart News has previously noted, “NBC looks like the Houston Texans when they foolishly tried to build their franchise around former Denver Broncos quarterback Brock Osweiler at the start of last year. When Kelly went to NBC, a television executive told CNN that if Kelly fails, she could end up ‘fading into obscurity’ just like Osweiler went from ‘the penthouse to the outhouse.’”

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:23 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10226
Megyn's primary flaw is that she comes across as disingenuous.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/10/megyn-ke ... g-ratings/

Quote:
Megyn Kelly is destroying NBC’s morning ratings
By Carlos Greer October 10, 2017 | 9:02pm

The numbers are in, and “Megyn Kelly Today” is dragging down the “Today” show franchise, an insider explained to Page Six.

“Not only are ratings plummeting since Megyn Kelly joined the ‘Today’ franchise, but the numbers show Kelly’s lead-in has also affected Kathie Lee [Gifford] and Hoda Kotb’s show, which follows straight afterwards,” a source said.

“They’ve taken a huge hit with Megyn as their lead-in,” the insider added.

Kelly’s hour of “Today” is down 32 percent compared to a year ago. And “Kathie Lee & Hoda” is down 26 percent.

“Too many people are tuning out NBC. Hoda and Kathie Lee had been a bright spot in the mornings. People are alarmed,” the source said of the slide. Another source told us that “Today” talent is concerned.

“The format for Megyn’s show doesn’t make sense. Her show distracts from the ‘Today’ franchise,” the second source said.

Making matters worse, Kelly split from power publicist Leslee Dart last month, and she’s been dogged by controversy from her awkward Debra Messing flap and Jane Fonda interview.

But an NBC insider told us things aren’t all bad for Kelly. “Megyn posted her highest ratings yet in the ‘key demographic’ on Monday, and she had her biggest total viewer number since the premiere . . . Everyone knows that ratings fluctuate at the start of a new show, and there has been nothing but support for Megyn from all of the ‘Today’ show hosts. They have each taken her out to lunch — Kathie Lee just took her to lunch today.”

Yes, but what were they telling her at lunch? :lol:

Profile E-mail