maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 163  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:58 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Ray is right. U-6 is a better measure, especially after the last recession. This includes part time workers who wish to work but cant find full time work.

Common sense tells you that the real unemployment rate in Hawaii is NOT 2.1% in the sense of what a lay person imagines.

On any given day in Honolulu, more than 2.1% of the able-bodies adults without young children have a blood alcohol level higher than 2.1%. Even so, it is still a big improvement over Hussein who tried the Porkulus, nationalizing General Motors and subsidizing solar panel companies for his donors. They guy was a worthless piece of Commie shit. A large number of disenchanted voters who came out for Trump are going to give him credit for this....deservedly.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Found a chart with the rates, including u-6:

http://www.macrotrends.net/1377/u6-unemployment-rate

Here is a site with a table, including monthly totals for u-6:

http://portalseven.com/employment/unemp ... ate_u6.jsp

U-6 for March 2018 was 8.0.
U-6 has been hovering at between 7.9-8.2 for the last 6 months.
The last time that it was at 7.9 was December 2006.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

yes. The gap between the official rate and U-6 DOUBLED with the recession and that gap hasn't completely returned to pre-recession levels

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:50 am 
Sergeant Major

Ronnie Jackson is out because he said he liked Trump.

NPR says it was "veterans groups" behind it.....bull crap.

one allegation is he was "mean" to subordinates. Shit, if you ask me that is what the VA needs...some badass to show up at VA facilities and fire lazy-ass union VA employees on the spot.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:15 am 
Sergeant Major

By some odd coincidence all of the allegations show up in the possession of Dem members of the committee delegated to review his appointment.

DAMN! What are the odds?

Meanwhile the nominee for CIA...a woman lifelong CIA type...hugely popular in the agency...and the Resistance is gearing up to take her out. They tried like Hell to take out Pompeo for State. They are planting IED's for Pruitt at EPA (probably the most hated short of Trump).

Washington is off the rails. What do they think will happen if a Dem takes the Presidency?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
By some odd coincidence all of the allegations show up in the possession of Dem members of the committee delegated to review his appointment.

The Demorat party gets the award for the biggest crybaby losers in politics today.

Can only imagine what those crooks would be doing if they held power. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:25 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18898
Sadiq Khan wants Brits to use their "free speech" to protest Trump when he visits the Uk in July...

Quote:
SADIQ Khan has taken another swipe at his arch enemy Donald Trump, saying Brits will be sure to exercise their "free speech" by protesting if he comes to the capital.

The London Mayor issued a warning to the US President after it was announced he will officially visit the UK for the first time in July.

The trip will take place on Friday the 13th - after Mr Trump stops off in Brussels for a summit of Nato leaders.

But Mr Khan - who has clashed repeatedly with him on several occasions - issued a thinly vieled warning that he will face angry protesters if he comes to London.

The Mayor tweeted: "If he comes to London, President Trump will experience an open and diverse city that has always chosen unity over division and hope over fear.

"He will also no doubt see that Londoners hold their liberal values of freedom of speech very dear."

The London Mayor has repeatedly said the US President should not get a state visit when he comes, and the pair have fallen out repeatedly online.

Mr Trump attacked him after the London Bridge attacks which left eight dead, but Mr Khan said he was acting like a 12-year-old.

Later on a spokesperson for Khan said that President Trump had taken the Mayor’s words out of context, but the President tweeted again, calling it a “pathetic excuse.”

Mr Khan said the abuse he's got online has got even worse since he started fighting with the US President too - with one sick user telling him to "blow himself up".

And after the US President re-tweeted messages from Britain First, Mr Khan slammed him for sharing "vile, hate-fuelled" tweets.

He also was vocal in calling out Mr Trump's travel ban, which targeted people form mainly Muslim countries.

Today it was revealed that the long-awaited trip will come in 11 weeks time, after repeated delays.

But it won't be a full state visit hosted by the Queen - instead, it will involve a series of political meetings and last just one day.

A spokesman for Theresa May said: "The President of the United States will visit the UK on 13 July.

"He will hold bilateral talks with the Prime Minister during his visit. Further details will be set out in due course."

Ex-London Mayor Boris Johnson responded with joy at the news, tweeting: "FANTASTIC news that President @realdonaldtrump will at last come to Britain on 13 July. Looking forward to seeing our closest ally and friend on the GREATest visit ever."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6152464/d ... -uk-visit/

So we have "free speech" to criticise Trump, but mention anything about Muzzie gangs grooming underage girls on social media and the Old Bill is going to be booting your door in. Alrightie then.

Attachment:
1524814807440.jpg
1524814807440.jpg [ 362.54 KiB | Viewed 333 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:39 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Mr Khan said the abuse he's got online has got even worse since he started fighting with the US President too - with one sick user telling him to "blow himself up".

:lol:

Who has a yellow lab as a police dog? The thing is more likely to lick your face than bite your leg. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:30 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
Maybe it's for sniffing. I saw or read somewhere that police won't let their bloodhounds get too close to the perp they track b/c the dog breed is non violent. Find a guy yep, bring him down nope. Too friendly.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:53 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 9657
jack t ripper wrote:
Quote:

:lol:

Who has a yellow lab as a police dog? The thing is more likely to lick your face than bite your leg. :lol:

It is funny to see Mr Khan implying that there is a danger to fight president Trump and that he has enough courage to do so, giving in example all the attacks he receives, when it is so fashion and so common to attack Trump. Where is there courage when you yell with the wolves as Khan does it? What danger is there to criticize Trump? It is so PC.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 163  Next