maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 140  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:17 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
wulfir wrote:
C_S wrote:
Special sauce (it's thousand island dressing) smeared all over the big red button.

...or he gets busy with kicking the Secretary of State, or some other staff... ;)

Tillerson is gone already. I think he likes Pompeo. This is his third job. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:26 am 
Sergeant Major

Comey says Trump "has a weird orange color to his face with white half moons under his eyes".

:lol: :lol: Like we need a book to tell us that? Comey has some serious bags under his eyes. He is going to be the Saggy Baggy Elephant if he makes it to Trump's age.

If you buy a book from the FBI director you want to know about the San Bernardino shooter investigation or the Hillary email investigation or the Boston Bomber manhunt......not 7th grade level shit over the Trump Tanning Booth investigation. It's a total revenge job. Any idiot can see that. Even the title is a hit job. Let's here more about the pressure from Lynch. What about all the unmaskers? Let's here about how the FISA warrant was obtained. This is the crap that threatens the future of the democracy...not Trump's "half moons"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:28 am 
Sergeant Major

Also, ask Hillary and Little Marco who wins if you start an insult war with Trump. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:29 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5019
Honorable men don't publish books like that Mr. Comey...

You have to know deep down that Comey is just seething.... he thought he was one of the most powerful men on earth.... now he's writing what can only be described as a steaming bucket of shit.... for money .... and revenge.... I imagine his wife will bear the worst of it....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Well, he gave away his best stuff to the NYT before he was fired.

The biggest surprise is we discover Comey was the first 6 ft 7 inch, catty pre-teen female head of the FBI. It's like a draft script for "Mean Girls". Pathetic.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:05 am 
Sergeant Major

Also, if Trump were a "mob boss" there would be no book because Comey would be buried (with his knees bent to fit in the grave) in a corn field in Illinois..right next to Jimmy Hoffa

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:08 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5019
I wouldn't be surprised if he blows his brains out after some of the better quotes make it into circulation.. Proving once again that he deserved to be humiliated and fired for being a political hack in a job where that is specifically verboten....

This is where Trump really shines.... revenge on his enemies....... imagine how every success he announces is like a twist of the rusty knife in these clowns.....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:21 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
jack t ripper wrote:
I think he likes Pompeo. This is his third job. :)

Maybe - but Trump's mood can change. He is after all the subject of both a sort of hero worship and a sort of witch-hunt from supporters and opponents.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1834
This is a reality show to the tenth.

Trump is so much over-hyper-clocking that the meltdown is near; he will fire Mueller.

And then there is nice constitutional crisis before the midterms. :roll:

We are truly living in interesting times. Oh Lordy.

Putin is winning. :twisted:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17509
Trump may very well be a hero. He's a certified patriot imo b/c he's getting hammered.

Notice his approval rating goes up.

The way I see it is that deep state cunts have been robbing this country so long that now it's become gobernmental culture; day to day operations - to conduct bald faced theft. Habitually. How u think those idiots go into "public service" being hundred thousandaires and leave being billionaires. And then their 100 millions/yr pension.. Where does their money come from?

"WE NEED TO RAISE TAXES ON THE BACKS OF PPL WHO MAKE INCOME" :twisted:

sickening.

And I'm supposed to believe president Trump, the guy trying to break all that criminal racket up is the bad guy. Oh ok :roll:

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 140  Next