maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 110  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:36 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4545
jack t ripper wrote:
Trump IS an egotist and self-promoter...no doubt about it..but so was Hussein. Hussein had the whole messianic thing going on as well.

IMO Trump is doing messiah better though - at least his followers in general appear to be believers, sort of. I don't understand why he gives ammunition to his detractors with stuff like "stable genius" - but maybe it is more directed at his own Hallelujah crowd than an effort at trolling commies...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19649
jack t ripper wrote:
What exactly would the impeachment charges against Pence be? A baker in his state refused to bake a cake for a gay couple?

Let's say the Dems took the House AND the Senate (which is quite improbable)...they probably could pass articles of impeachment in the House but they would need a "2/3rd vote of those present" in the Senate to "convict". Presumably, everyone would show up for an attempt usurp the will of the voters...so they would need 67 votes. That is complete fancy unless there was some very convincing evidence uncovered by Mueller.

That is a very good point.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
wulfir wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
Trump IS an egotist and self-promoter...no doubt about it..but so was Hussein. Hussein had the whole messianic thing going on as well.

IMO Trump is doing messiah better though - at least his followers in general appear to be believers, sort of. I don't understand why he gives ammunition to his detractors with stuff like "stable genius" - but maybe it is more directed at his own Hallelujah crowd than an effort at trolling commies...

No, I think he is yanking the chain of the media. Friday they were having round table discussions titled "Is the President Mentally Ill?" and on Sunday it's "Is the President Really a Genius?" If you step back and view it through the lens of satirical theater it's pretty damned funny. It's the same as if he were touting Mar a Lago..."The rooms are fantastic, the food is fantastic, the grounds are gorgeous. You will love it! It's like nothing else. The White House is a shack compared to Mar a Lago." :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Here is the MochaJesus in rare form..."We are the ones we've been waiting for"

He acts like he just took the Stairway to Heaven down to Earth. If Jesus of Nazareth said that the Romans would..well..I don't know for sure but they would have been really, really angry.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:58 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 16047
Trump was trolling people on twitter long before he became president, he's a master at it. Look how he words his tweet - "my two greatest assests have been mental stability and being, like, really smart." He knows exactly what he is doing and the reaction it is going to cause. The guys a beast. 8-)

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

Mac wrote:
Trump was trolling people on twitter long before he became president, he's a master at it. Look how he words his tweet - "my two greatest assests have been mental stability and being, like, really smart." He knows exactly what he is doing and the reaction it is going to cause. The guys a beast. 8-)

Exactly! That was clearly carefully crafted to sound like a teen, blonde, Valley Girl...which is how most of Gen Z speaks.

He knows it evokes a lack of education from Columbia Journalism School graduates and assorted talking heads from Harvard School of Government...but the dipshits completely fall for it. Over and over. Controlling the narrative just like he did in the primary. "Sloppy Steve" :lol:

Based on Officer Candidate School tests vs SAT scores Bush 43 has a higher IQ than ALGore but Bush was attacked continuously for 8 years and never fought back. Trump fights back.

Low Energy Jeb..Little Marco..Crooked Hillary...Rocket Man never knew what hit them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

"I have a button too. Mine is bigger..and it works" :lol: :lol:

Has anyone noticed Rocket Man has switched to a conservative grey Western business suit. He looks like a chubby bond salesman. Trump is getting to the guy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:45 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 15593
chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
What exactly would the impeachment charges against Pence be? A baker in his state refused to bake a cake for a gay couple?

Let's say the Dems took the House AND the Senate (which is quite improbable)...they probably could pass articles of impeachment in the House but they would need a "2/3rd vote of those present" in the Senate to "convict". Presumably, everyone would show up for an attempt usurp the will of the voters...so they would need 67 votes. That is complete fancy unless there was some very convincing evidence uncovered by Mueller.

That is a very good point.

If the Dims get 67 votes in the Senate, they will impeach. They don't need a reason. The goal is a leftist police state by any means necessary.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:50 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4545
jack t ripper wrote:
No, I think he is yanking the chain of the media.

Mabye, but why - for the entertainment of his followers?

He gets catastrophic faggots like PeterSweden to write:

Quote:
Pro tip:

Trump is trolling. He wants people to be triggered over his post. And he know people will be. That's why he wrote this.

Hysterical leftists and liberals seem to have fallen into Trumps trap.

https://twitter.com/petersweden7

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

wulfir wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
No, I think he is yanking the chain of the media.

Mabye, but why - for the entertainment of his followers?

I think HE enjoys it. Plus there is the control of the narrative bit and it is a mechanism to fight back

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1098 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 110  Next