Trump, Trump, Trump

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

#2801 Post by Anthropoid » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:23 pm

Trump has always been a blabber mouth. However, I think any objective measure would reveal that he is significantly LESS of a blabber mouth now than at almost any point in the past. Tweeting about the Stone case was a bad idea, but on the whole it seems like he's been more restrained as time goes on. Still, being even more restrained seems like a good suggestion ;) LOTS of people who do not hate him think so!

nero
Sergeant Major

#2802 Post by nero » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:53 am

After Trump those nasty Trump tweets are valuable, like badges of honor. ;)
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#2803 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm

nero wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:53 am

That is one of the stupidest attempts at humor I've ever seen. It doesn't even make sense, much less does it rest on some tenet we all know to be true. Only a deranged victim of TDS could imagine that cartoon has any hint of humor to it. I say again: have you had your brain scan yet? You appear to be suffering some pretty severe derangement and it may be any manner of structural problem visible in a CAT scan or MRI, though a blood test should also be part of the examination.

nero
Sergeant Major

#2804 Post by nero » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:39 pm

Anthropoid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm
nero wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:53 am

That is one of the stupidest attempts at humor I've ever seen. It doesn't even make sense, much less does it rest on some tenet we all know to be true. Only a deranged victim of TDS could imagine that cartoon has any hint of humor to it. I say again: have you had your brain scan yet? You appear to be suffering some pretty severe derangement and it may be any manner of structural problem visible in a CAT scan or MRI, though a blood test should also be part of the examination.

Hit and sink. :lol:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

wulfir
Staff Sergeant

#2805 Post by wulfir » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:47 pm

Blub blub, haha...

nero
Sergeant Major

#2806 Post by nero » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:57 pm

Anthropoid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm

Too bad, unfortunately. The cult is strong.

But the blue wave is stronger. ;)

nero
Sergeant Major

#2807 Post by nero » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:41 am

You have been warned. :roll:

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#2808 Post by chijohnaok » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:14 am

So according to MSNBC, the "rule of law" has been compromised by AG Barr... :roll:

That ship already sailed a while ago.

--- When Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, she set up a server in her own house and used this to conduct official business, using her own personal email address, and storing those emails on her personal server.
This was against the rules of the State Department and the federal government. She was never held accountable for doing that.

Some of those emails were classified, and not supposed to be housed on a personal email server. She was never held accountable for that.

Before she left office, and because she was obligated (IIRC under subpoena) to turn those emails over to the State Department. She claimed to have turned ALL official emails over. She claimed to have withheld only her personal emails (about yoga and her daughter's wedding)
Unlawful retention of classified material of any level is a crime under 18 USC 1924 with up to a year in prison on each count. Exposure of sensitive national security data through either gross negligence or malice is a felony under 18 USC 793, which carries ten years in prison on each count. The exposure of NOC-listed agents could violate the Intelligence Identities Act of 1982. Two people have been convicted under this statute; John Kiriakou, the former CIA agent turned whistleblower on waterboarding, got out of prison just as this scandal broke in February 2015.
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrisse ... strations/

FBI Director James Comey publicly stated that a later forensic search by the FBI, which utilized other sources in an attempt to "rebuild" her email account, disclosed that there were numerous official/government emails that she had failed to turn over. This was in violation of a subpoena. She was never held accountable for that.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Mac
First Sergeant

#2809 Post by Mac » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Now this is funny...

1581786165461.png
1581786165461.png (176.85 KiB) Viewed 32 times
https://twitter.com/PaulSam27131285/sta ... 0884504576
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#2810 Post by jack t ripper » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:32 pm

I was hoping for bad singing or something but it is exactly what one could predict. :-) Kudos to the sound guy. The sound was better than the Jimmy Buffet concert I went to.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome