Trump, Trump, Trump

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

nero
Sergeant Major

Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

#2781 Post by nero » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:46 am

The Gentle Giant tells the story of the "Drain the Swamp".

A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#2782 Post by chijohnaok » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:19 pm

nero wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:56 pm
jack t ripper wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:11 pm
"Anonymous" has allegedly been rooted out and will be tossed out with Vindman.

Good.
Will we see heads on pikes? :roll:

But then what is actually Vindman's crime?

Or do you really think that Trump did nothing wrong?
But then what is actually Vindman's crime?
Well, how about this:
10 U.S. Code § 888.Art. 88. Contempt toward officials

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 67; Pub. L. 96–513, title V, § 511(25), Dec. 12, 1980, 94 Stat. 2922; Pub. L. 107–296, title XVII, § 1704(b)(1), Nov. 25, 2002, 116 Stat. 2314; Pub. L. 109–163, div. A, title X, § 1057(a)(3), Jan. 6, 2006, 119 Stat. 3440.)
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/888

You can read more about it here:

Why Trump Was Absolutely Right To Boot Alex Vindman

--------

Vindman wasn't fired though.
No charges have been filed against him.
He has simply been transferred out of the position that he held at the NSC.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#2783 Post by chijohnaok » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:49 pm

What does Pres. Trump want to happen to Vindman?
President Donald Trump on Tuesday said that it would be up to the military to decide on further action on Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who was removed from the White House on Friday.

When asked whether Vindman should face further action, he said, “Number one, it’s up to the military.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... r-vindman/
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

nero
Sergeant Major

#2784 Post by nero » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:22 pm

chijohnaok wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:49 pm
President Donald Trump on Tuesday said that it would be up to the military to decide on further action on Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who was removed from the White House on Friday.

When asked whether Vindman should face further action, he said, “Number one, it’s up to the military.”
SecDef Mark Esper promised last November that there will be no retribution against Vindman, who just obeyed the Congress subpoena. Obviously Esper was not telling the truth. I would not be surprised if Vindman will find him peeling potatoes in Thule, Greenland.

And now Twittator in Chief has been involved of sentencing Roger Stone.

It is a slippery slope to dictatorship. :twisted:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

NATO
Gunnery Sergeant

#2785 Post by NATO » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:57 pm

nero wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:22 pm
chijohnaok wrote:

SecDef Mark Esper promised last November that there will be no retribution against Vindman, who just obeyed the Congress subpoena. Obviously Esper was not telling the truth. I would not be surprised if Vindman will find him peeling potatoes in Thule, Greenland.

Nero...why as a Finn do u give a goddamn turd about the daily twists and turns of american politics as u understand it frm yr internet excursions; and above all feel an obsessive need to throw it constantly onto this forum, whether texts, videos, charts ...etc? Do u think u can make Chijo, Anthro, JTR, Mildred, CS, ....whoever... become ashamed of being born american? being ashamed of being right of center?, being ashamed of supporting Trump vs a Dem? What is yr problem or purpose? You have so many more insights abt WWII history, European history, Finnish history WWII, Scandinavian history...what is your problem abt needing to take the last thing, last video u read on the internet and posting it on this forum in an effort to piss into a beer an american is drinking? Do u have a grudge because too many americans years back pissed into your beer? Is there nothing else abt you other than instinctive,robotic anti-americanism? Or is it all about telling the rest of us what dumb americans we are, because we dont have the time to read/interpret your convoluted texts. I think the latter. Get a drinking buddy in Finnland, i think that wud relax you.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#2786 Post by Anthropoid » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 pm

Dude, just put 'em on ignore like most of us. He's lost.

nero
Sergeant Major

#2787 Post by nero » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:24 pm

NATO wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:57 pm
nero wrote:

Nero...why as a Finn do u give a goddamn turd about the daily twists and turns of american politics as u understand it frm yr internet excursions; and above all feel an obsessive need to throw it constantly onto this forum, whether texts, videos, charts ...etc? Do u think u can make Chijo, Anthro, JTR, Mildred, CS, ....whoever... become ashamed of being born american? being ashamed of being right of center?, being ashamed of supporting Trump vs a Dem? What is yr problem or purpose? You have so many more insights abt WWII history, European history, Finnish history WWII, Scandinavian history...what is your problem abt needing to take the last thing, last video u read on the internet and posting it on this forum in an effort to piss into a beer an american is drinking? Do u have a grudge because too many americans years back pissed into your beer? Is there nothing else abt you other than instinctive,robotic anti-americanism? Or is it all about telling the rest of us what dumb americans we are, because we dont have the time to read/interpret your convoluted texts. I think the latter. Get a drinking buddy in Finnland, i think that wud relax you.
It is too bad that you don't like what I write. Sori siitä.

But no american has pissed into my beer, but stuff like bud, miller and coors are piss. Though I have enjoyed real good beer in Madison, Wisconsin and Boulder, Colorado.

I know that I irritate people here, and that actually is my mission.

I was writing against the gulf war II when most of people were gung-ho war mongers back then. And how about now, was it a good idea?

The same with Trump.When he turns out to be a russian asset in Putins pocket. Wait and see. :lol:

You can see me as your conscience. :mrgreen:

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#2788 Post by chijohnaok » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:38 pm

nero wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

He was reassigned.
Has he been demoted? No
Was his pay cut? No
Has he been penalized in any way? No

That is not retribution.

As Ripper previously mentioned, MC Chrystal was fired from his job by Obama for something he didn’t even do, for something his staff did.

As for Roger Stone:

From The Hill:
President Trump said Tuesday that he didn’t instruct the Justice Department to change his longtime associate Roger Stone’s prison sentence recommendation
Dictatorship?
Get real.

NATO
Gunnery Sergeant

#2789 Post by NATO » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:07 pm

nero wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:24 pm
[
It is too bad that you don't like what I write. Sori siitä.
Far be it for me to say i dont like what you write. This forum is a free internet backwater in the truest sense, write whatever u need to write, your English is pretty good.
After +12 years of reading your 'posts'; occasionally in a red wine cloud i just shake my head and wonder what is Nero's purpose? Does he want to improve us americans or does he just want to belittle us?

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#2790 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:41 pm

Anyone hear of Presidential pardon power? Trump can pardon Stone and wipe his record clean if he wishes. He probably will after he wins in november. :-)

There is no doubt the Mueller hacks went after Stone to get Trump and when that failed they went after Stone to exact REVENGE. The alleged "witness tampering" was about a small time talk show host who literally laughed off Stone's alleged threats. The original reason they were even interested in Stone turned out to be fevered bullshit. He was convicted over lying to the Congress over something that was not criminal to start with. Crapper lied to Congress BIG TIME while head of CIA (and with intent to deceive). Did he get 7 to 9 years? Schiff lied in committee about his contacts with The Whistleblower.

Stone is just a blabbermouth who wanted to be somebody and they are throwing the old guy in jail.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome