Trump, Trump, Trump

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

nero
Sergeant Major

Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

#2671 Post by nero » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:54 am

A black view of Trump from the past.

I would have used more orange. :roll:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Mac
First Sergeant

#2672 Post by Mac » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:48 am

Vince Vaughan is facing a backlash for daring to shake the president's hand...
Vince Vaughn is facing a backlash after being filmed shaking hands with Donald Trump at a football game.

The Wedding Crashers actor was sat alongside Trump and first lady Melania Trump in a private box at the National Championship Game in New Orleans.

The video, captured by journalist Timothy Burke, shows Vaughn speaking to the pair and Trump listening intently. Vaughn then stands up and leaves, but not before shaking Trump’s hand and exchanging smiles.

“I’m very sorry to have to share this video with you,” Burke wrote alongside his video. “All of it, every part of it.”

On Twitter, many expressed their dismay at Vaughn’s actions. “Vince Vaughn is one of my favourites,” one tweet read. “I always knew he was Republican but this, so gross. I don’t need a Wedding Crashers sequal [sic] anymore.”

“I’m not angry about Vince Vaughn, just profoundly disappointed,” another wrote. “And I want nothing more to do with him. Once upon a time I found him quite entertaining. Not anymore.”

Vaughn’s handshake has been praised, however, by Republican personalities including former NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch. “Vince Vaughn is one of my favourites,” she tweeted. “Back off the cancelling, stage five clingers.”

Original Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Kristy Swanson tweeted: “Why are all you Leftist Freaks so Upset & Shocked that Vince would have manners & show respect to Donald Trump?”

Vaughn, who has appeared in films including Swingers, The Break-Up and Fred Claus, has described himself as politically libertarian in the past.

He has also publicly supported Republican candidates Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012, and then his son Rand in 2016.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 82706.html
These people are brain-damaged.
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#2673 Post by chijohnaok » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:11 pm

A handshake can mean a host of different things:
----I agree on that
----Hello, or goodbye
----I agree to DISAGREE
----I have a buzzer in my hand and just pranked you

This "journalist" :roll: Timothy Burke likely has no clue what Vaughn and Trump were talking about and to imply otherwise is the opposite of responsible journalism.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

nero
Sergeant Major

#2674 Post by nero » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Putin and Assad agree on something. What ever it might be? :roll:

A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#2675 Post by chijohnaok » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 am

;)
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

nero
Sergeant Major

#2676 Post by nero » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:03 am

chijohnaok wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 am

;)
It is 509K, silly!

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#2677 Post by jack t ripper » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:24 pm

Bad news for Dems. US oil production up 7.8% year over year. Production expected tor reach 20 million barrels per day
The U.S. oil market could break another production record this year – which may spell bad news for some other oil- producing countries.

U.S. liquids supply in 2020 is forecast at 18.81 million barrels per day – a 7.77 percent increase over last year, according to a new report from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). By the fourth quarter of the year, it is forecast to reach 20.21 barrels per day – cracking the 20 million mark for the first time.

The U.S., Brazil, Canada and Australia were cited as key drivers of supply growth in 2019 and are expected to continue to lead growth in 2020.

OIL OPPORTUNITY IN CHINA-US PHASE ONE DEAL

FLORIDA SAVES 20K ACRES OF EVERGLADES WETLANDS FROM OIL DRILLING

Total world oil demand is projected to rise to 100.98 million barrels per day in 2020 – but at the same time OPEC revised its demand forecast down to 29.5 million barrels per day.

West Texas Intermediate and Brent crude were both down less than 1 percent during the trading session on Wednesday.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ON FOX BUSINESS

Another positive for the U.S. oil market? A newly signed phase one trade deal with China. As previously reported by FOX Business, while China has agreed to buy more than $50 billion in energy supplies from the U.S., it could end up buying even more due to the price advantage U.S. producers have over others.

Researchers from OPEC expect China and India to lead growth in demand for oil over the coming year.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#2678 Post by Anthropoid » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:51 pm

First General of Space Force is sworn in . . . Chief of Space Operations, General John "Jay" Raymond

Dude even looks like the first Chief of Space Operations . . .
Chicoms must be shitting themselves! :lol:

Too late Xi, too late Vlad! We've already got the high ground! :D

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#2679 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:54 pm