maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244 ... 257  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
chijohnaok wrote:

Black NFL unemployment just took a slight tic up yesterday after Antonio Brown called the GM a "cracker"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:05 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 807
Sometimes it is difficult to determine in which tread to post. Now using the criteria when it makes me laugh, it goes to the gaffe thread. Though there are some funny parts in this too.

The fact that Trump visits own his own golf resorts is not free for the taxpayer. I am not certain, but somehow I guess that the president pays as all the personnel that normally follows the CiC, includeing social secur... err... secret service agents. Dollars for Trump Inc. Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million.

The the farcical Pence stay in Trump's golf resort in Ireland, handily close to Dublin; only 290 kilometers away from the conference site. Pence’s Stay At Trump’s Irish Golf Resort Is Now Under House Investigation.

The actually funny part was when invited the G7 plus Putin(sic!) to his Dorral, Florida golf resort. It has everything: bed bugs for Macron and cockroaches for Putin. Trump puts forward own Miami-area golf course for next G7 summit.

Also funny is Trump's reaction to presidential library: Trump Will Look to Profit Off His Presidential Library.

And this most recent revelation is that Trump offers the US servicemen opportunity play golf during their transport. Air Force crew made an odd stop on a routine trip: Trump’s Scottish resort.

But no worries, Trump's support is unwavering.

:lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:27 am 
Sergeant Major

The guy is attacked 24/7 by 95% of US and world media and he had 19 angry prosecutors after him for 2 1/2 years. If he wants to play a round of golf he should fucking play a round of golf. The Forbes estimate is laughable. That must include Air Force 1 upkeep and fuel, Marine 1, and the entire budget of the Secret Service.

The notion that Trump is growing rich selling hot dogs and Cokes to the Secret Service detail is an obvious political attack. A 2nd grader should see through that. Pathetic.

One might ask how Hildabeast and Bill got their hands on half a billion dollars within 5 years of leaving the WH. Or how Moochelle gets $15 million on a book advance just because she can do 5 push ups and shops at Target.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:36 am 
Sergeant Major

One might also ask how international cocaine expert, Hunter Biden, ends up running a multi-billion dollar trust fund with Chicom money while his Baby Daddy is negotiating with the Chicoms as Veep.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:12 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18687
Trump Derangement Syndrome never dies; it just involutes into ever tighter spirals of knots.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:15 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
The guy is attacked 24/7 by 95% of US and world media and he had 19 angry prosecutors after him for 2 1/2 years. If he wants to play a round of golf he should fucking play a round of golf. The Forbes estimate is laughable. That must include Air Force 1 upkeep and fuel, Marine 1, and the entire budget of the Secret Service.

The notion that Trump is growing rich selling hot dogs and Cokes to the Secret Service detail is an obvious political attack. A 2nd grader should see through that. Pathetic.

One might ask how Hildabeast and Bill got their hands on half a billion dollars within 5 years of leaving the WH. Or how Moochelle gets $15 million on a book advance just because she can do 5 push ups and shops at Target.

There is difference between making money after leaving the office and making money when in office. Re-routing military flight to have the crew to stay over in Trump Org. premises is a different thing. Unless of course there is no charge, a courtesy from the patriotic Trump Org. And the same with the visits to Mar-o-Lago, does Trump pay for his stays?

Comprendo?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:36 am 
Sergeant Major

Phht. The CIA estimates 50-100K hard core jihadis willing to murder Americans at any opportunity...then you add in Kim Jong Un, a couple of Ayatollahs, Sadiq Khan, Ron Perlman, Cher, Rosie "the Pig" O'Donnell and about half of Hollywood and pretty soon you have a credible security threat.

Even lovable Nobel Peace Prize winning closeted muslims need a Secret Service detail.

Absolutely idiotic argument you got there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:56 am 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Phht. The CIA estimates 50-100K hard core jihadis willing to murder Americans at any opportunity...then you add in Kim Jong Un, a couple of Ayatollahs, Sadiq Khan, Ron Perlman, Cher, Rosie "the Pig" O'Donnell and about half of Hollywood and pretty soon you have a credible security threat.

Even lovable Nobel Peace Prize winning closeted muslims need a Secret Service detail.

Absolutely idiotic argument you got there.

:roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

Black NFL unemployment just took a slight tic up yesterday after Antonio Brown called the GM a "cracker"

Antonio might find himself unemployed again.....and behind bars:

Antonio Brown Accused of Rape in Federal Lawsuit

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:31 am 
Sergeant Major

Statement from the NE Patriots:

https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/stat ... atement%2F

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244 ... 257  Next