maddogdrivethru.net
http://maddogdrivethru.net/

Trump, Trump, Trump
http://maddogdrivethru.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18649
Page 240 of 252

Author:  jack t ripper [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

mdiehl wrote:
CA and NY cant preempt the constitution by attempting to add additional requirements.


Yes. SCOTUS might well see that as infringement of the rights of voters in OTHER states to elect their favored candidate. It will be seen as arbitrary and will probably fail.

Imagine that the Calif Organization of Carpet-munching Kooks (COCK) managed to pass a state law requiring all candidates to pose nude for an official photo and anyone with a dick or clitoris over 2 cm was disallowed from running. :lol:

Author:  chijohnaok [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

Quote:
Be of Good Cheer

Open Thread.

All is not lost. They're not winning. Trump is expanding his base.


You must click on the list no below to see the rest of this:

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/382765.php

Author:  Anthropoid [ Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

chijohnaok wrote:
Quote:
Be of Good Cheer

Open Thread.

All is not lost. They're not winning. Trump is expanding his base.


You must click on the list no below to see the rest of this:

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/382765.php


Rrrrr!
Take no prisoners, maties!

Author:  chijohnaok [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

TRUMP, OBAMA APPROVAL RATINGS ARE EXACT SAME 922 DAYS INTO RESPECTIVE PRESIDENCIES
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-b ... me-1453093

Keep in mind that most of the media were fawning over Obama, giving him favorable press coverage, while over the 922 days of the Trump term, much of the media has been conducting a never ending 24/7 #endtrumpnow campaign.

Author:  Anthropoid [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

chijohnaok wrote:
TRUMP, OBAMA APPROVAL RATINGS ARE EXACT SAME 922 DAYS INTO RESPECTIVE PRESIDENCIES
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-b ... me-1453093

Keep in mind that most of the media were fawning over Obama, giving him favorable press coverage, while over the 922 days of the Trump term, much of the media has been conducting a never ending 24/7 #endtrumpnow campaign.


Which goes a long way toward explaining the stark raving mad terror among all the little triblets of the New Totalitarian Tribes! :lol:

They are scared SHIT LESS! As they should be!

Author:  nero [ Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

This is essential Trump, not just what he is up to, but quintessential Trump. Though the Trump gaffe thread would have been a proper home.



:lol:

Author:  chijohnaok [ Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever


But Orangeman bad

Author:  Anthropoid [ Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

chijohnaok wrote:


It probably reflects some sort of sick White Supremacist Nationalist ploy to make people of color feel individual autonomy, dignity and self-actualization by joining the middle class and becoming veritable "Oreos;" sort of the OPPOSITE of cultural appropriation then . . . CULTURAL IMPERIALISM!

Unlike the NTT who only wish to remind those poor folks of color how victimized, downtrodden, oppressed and helpless they are because . . . Orange Man Bad.

Author:  nelmsm [ Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

Nero should be along any minute to tell us that Obama did all the leg work to get the economy rolling and that Orange Man is just taking credit for it.

Author:  nero [ Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trump, Trump, Trump

nelmsm wrote:
Nero should be along any minute to tell us that Obama did all the leg work to get the economy rolling and that Orange Man is just taking credit for it.

;)

Just wonder where all the deficit hawks have disappeared? I don't see it as a good policy to increase deficits when economy is rolling high. :roll:

As for the tax breaks, how investment in the US has realized? The corporations mainly invested in buying back their own stock.

Page 240 of 252 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/