maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 162  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18257
president Trump couldn't get a word in lol

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
jack t ripper wrote:
Lemonhead and his guests labeled Kanye West, "Trump's token Negro"

This did NOT make Herschel Walker very happy

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
If Trump's approval rating among black men is over 35% that HAS to worry somebody in the Dem party. Perhaps they hope to make that up with all vagina voters.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18257
Liberals don't reckon West a token, they reckon im a negro off the plantation obviously; they're certainly siccing their dogs on im aren't they.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:58 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8277
Mark up another win for Trump:

Turkish court rules to release U.S. pastor Brunson

Guess that is number 290...

Trump’s List: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

I'm still not tired of winning though... he's going to have to work harder.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

It's a quite a different technique

Hussein: How do you get 3 Americans being held as obvious political hostages back from the murderous mullahs in Iran? Easy, just send them $200 B worth of Euros, Swiss Francs and Dollars on big giant pallets

Trump: How do you get back an American hostage from the asshole Erdogan? Easy, just issue a 22 word tweet about a threatened US economic move.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Evidently going back to high school is not good enough. Steven Miller's 3rd grade teacher says he ate glue in 3rd grade.

What a bitch. Evidently he made some kind of impression on her because she allegedly remembers him. The Left is full of lunatics.

Quote:
The California teacher responsible for the viral claim that a top aide to President Trump ate glue in elementary school now reportedly finds herself in a sticky situation.

Nikki Fiske, who says she taught White House Senior Adviser Stephen Miller when he was a third grader in 1993, was suspended by the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District due to the embarrassing allegations she leveled against Miller in an interview with gossip and entertainment outlet The Hollywood Reporter.

A Message from Citi

Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Card
Earn 50,000 AAdvantage® Bonus Miles After $2,500 in Purchases

The district did not address the specific charges regarding Miller, but said it was bothered by the public release of student information, The Los Angeles Times reported Thursday.

In the Hollywood Reporter article, Fiske alleged an 8-year-old Miller “was a strange dude,” likening him to the frequently filthy Peanuts character, Pig Pen.

“…He would pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it,” Fiske told author Benjamin Svetkey.

She added: “But he had such strange personal habits. He was a loner and isolated and off by himself all the time.”

Fiske, 72, couldn’t be reached for comment by the Associated Press.

In the 25 years since the unsubstantiated “glue-gate” incident supposedly occurred, Miller went from Pig Pen to Pennsylvania Avenue.

Miller joined Trump during the billionaire’s 2016 presidential bid and soon emerged as a policy savant, speech writer and, otherwise, jack-of-all-trades in the thinly staffed operation. Before he signed on with Trump, Miller served as a senior aide to then-Sen. Jeff Sessions – another politician who frequently drew the ire of left-leaning analysts.

Miller is a popular target for liberal-leaning writers and comedians due to his staunchly conservative views, particularly on issues such as illegal immigration and border security.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

The comments section for the Steven Miller article is hilarious. :lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-t ... hen-miller

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

More lunatics throwing themselves on their sword-keyboards!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:38 am 
Sergeant Major

https://gfycat.com/DisfiguredDimwittedBellsnake

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 162  Next