maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 170  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Well, you have to admit, she has turned out to be a scheming bitch. Even so, she is self-destructing. Best to let her flame out on her own. Even CNN has given up on her.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

Speaking of Twitter....Trump literally DESTROYED the Turkish economy with one tweet. Erdogan just suffered the same fate as Low Energy Jeb and Little Marco. The Turkish Lira is down by 50% vs the dollar.

The chief problem is many Turkish businesses have dollar-denominated loans so their debt essentially went up 100% in a few days. The pompous little jihadist Erdogan needs to release that American citizen before he impoverishes the entire nation.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:33 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Iranian economy is not looking so good either.

Quote:
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women"

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

So what does the recent Defense Bill that was passed by Congress and signed into law by the President include?:

Quote:
"Well, all of that equipment is being procured not to fight terrorists, as have been fought—most of the wars in the last seventeen years have been focusing on counter-terrorism—but to get back to great power competition with an eye towards Russian and China in particular," she said.

Quote:
It requires the president to designate a National Security Council employee to coordinate the interagency fight against malign foreign influence operations, including election interference. That is a direct response to Russian interference in the last election. It includes $6.3 billion to reassure U.S. partners and allies and increase the U.S. military presence in Europe. It bars military-to-military cooperation with Russia -- even if the president were to order the U.S. military to cooperate with the Russian military in Syria, it bars that. And, most importantly, it ties the hands of the president in recognizing Russia’s annexation of Crimea, something that many in Congress feared that the president would do. There are literally dozens of provisions that target Russian aggression specifically. It is spelled out in a way that I have not seen before.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fox-news-j ... to-russia/

Wow, once again President Trump has demonstrated that he is nothing more than Putin toady... :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15427
I expect anyone in politics, male, female, or qwerty, is a scheming b.... unless otherwise repeatedly demonstrated.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
mdiehl wrote:
Quote:
The madman is at it again...

Someone needs to crush his I-phone or whatever he's using. Mr. President needs to fixate on policy rather than political chickenshit created by former employees.

Yep, I agree. His twittering has (overall) served him well, but he needs to wean himself from it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:20 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8891
jack t ripper wrote:
Well, you have to admit, she has turned out to be a scheming bitch. Even so, she is self-destructing. Best to let her flame out on her own. Even CNN has given up on her.

I'm not 100% convinced she isn't still working for him. Make both crazy and true allegations, then fail the credibility test. On The Apprentice she was the villain.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 162636cf0f

Check the comments from the WaPo article above. Normally 95% anti-trump. Now at least 50% anti-Omarosa.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Wow, that is quite a hypothesis. :lol: That would take quite some planning and acting ability to pull off.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
jack t ripper wrote:
Wow, that is quite a hypothesis. :lol: That would take quite some planning and acting ability to pull off.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... last-year/

Quote:
Poll: Donald Trump’s Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year

By Ben Kew
15 Aug 2018

President Donald Trump’s approval among black voters has almost doubled in the space of a year, the latest presidential polling from Rasmussen Reports has found.

According to Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Trump’s approval rating among black voters stands at 36 percent, compared with just 19 percent on the same day last year.

Rasmussen Reports

@Rasmussen_Poll
Today’s @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 36%

This day last year: 19% http://bit.ly/preztrack @POTUS @realDonaldTrump

11:19 AM - Aug 15, 2018

The significant rise in approval is likely to be an endorsement of Trump’s economic policies – that have seen record low unemployment among the African-American population – and the stock market rise to record highs.

The data also suggests Trump is shrugging off accusations of racism from the Democratic left, with Trump’s former aide White House aide Omarosa Manigault the latest figure to declare Trump is a bigot who has repeatedly used racial slurs. She has so far provided no evidence for her allegations.

Such figures are even more impressive given Trump’s disappointing performance with black voters during the 2016 presidential election, where he garnered just eight percent support among black men and four percent support among black women.

Figures from the same poll found Trump’s overall approval rating to be 49 percent of likely voters who approve of Trump’s job performance, while 49 percent disapprove. Within those two variables, around 35 percent strongly approve of his performance, 41 percent strongly disapprove.

Follow Ben Kew on Facebook, Twitter at @ben_kew, or email him at bkew@breitbart.com.

Quote:
Trump’s approval rating among black voters stands at 36 percent,

That really can't be going over well at the DNC.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 170  Next