maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 67  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:26 am
Posts: 11537
Reputation points: 6762
sven wrote:
knuckles_95 wrote:
He should do whatever he feels best serves the country. If that means not allowing ww2 Veterans to visit Monument Valley, then do that. If it means keeping monuments open but closing down HUD then do that. He's the president, does it really matter what I think is the moral and ethical thing is for him to do? Nice deflect by the way.



Heh "nice" so Urkle was serving the best interests of the country by his actions.

Sure Tiger...

Smeg-ma must taste like cotton candy.

I don't know, you'd have to ask him what his thoughts are on it.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:28 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 4539
Reputation points: 4030
knuckles_95 wrote:
I don't know, you'd have to ask him what his thoughts are on it.



Urkle or Reggie Love?

_________________
Nemo me impune lacessit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:42 pm 
Offline
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:06 pm
Posts: 15342
Location: under the porch
Reputation points: 14517
There is but one God and Knuckles is His prophet.

_________________
First, we must kill moose and squirrel


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:46 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:26 am
Posts: 11537
Reputation points: 6762
sven wrote:
knuckles_95 wrote:
I don't know, you'd have to ask him what his thoughts are on it.



Urkle or Reggie Love?

Well asking Urkle would be useless since he's just a tv character and I don't know who Reggie Love is.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 4539
Reputation points: 4030
knuckles_95 wrote:
Well asking Urkle would be useless since he's just a tv character and I don't know who Reggie Love is.



That's odd Urkle knows Reggie...rather intimately it appears.


Attachments:
Urkle and reggie.jpg
Urkle and reggie.jpg [ 12.56 KiB | Viewed 813 times ]

_________________
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:30 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:26 am
Posts: 11537
Reputation points: 6762
sven wrote:
knuckles_95 wrote:
Well asking Urkle would be useless since he's just a tv character and I don't know who Reggie Love is.



That's odd Urkle knows Reggie...rather intimately it appears.

I don't see Urkle in that picture. I see Obama there though. As for Reggie Love, I looked him up and see he was Obama's personal assistant going back to his senate days. What are you implying? Just come out and say it.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:54 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 4539
Reputation points: 4030
knuckles_95 wrote:
I don't see Urkle in that picture. I see Obama there though. As for Reggie Love, I looked him up and see he was Obama's personal assistant going back to his senate days. What are you implying? Just come out and say it.



Urkle knows a lot about coming out...maybe not as much as Reggie but he knows coming out.

_________________
Nemo me impune lacessit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:54 pm 
Offline
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:06 pm
Posts: 15342
Location: under the porch
Reputation points: 14517
Urkle is currently on an all male Tahitian island vacation. undoubted coming out multiple times a day. The mom jeans are worn fashionably low.

_________________
First, we must kill moose and squirrel


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:58 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:26 am
Posts: 11537
Reputation points: 6762
sven wrote:
knuckles_95 wrote:
I don't see Urkle in that picture. I see Obama there though. As for Reggie Love, I looked him up and see he was Obama's personal assistant going back to his senate days. What are you implying? Just come out and say it.



Urkle knows a lot about coming out...maybe not as much as Reggie but he knows coming out.

Are you implying they are gay? Don't mince words, don't speak in ambiguous riddles, say what you mean.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:02 am 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:07 pm
Posts: 3142
Reputation points: 4394
I must have missed this news bite... Yes please elaborate on this story. Both you and Doggie seem to be in agreement here... I can't imagine how these delusions get started... help us understand...

_________________
"You can always spot the fool. He's the one that's sure he's right."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 67  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group