maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 664 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17550
nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
9) Trump--Survives the palace coup.

But does he survive Mueller's investigation on his finances. ;)

The expression for that in the US is "moving the goalposts". It is universally considered a chicken-shit move. If Jesus of Nazareth had this many Jewish lawyers after him they would get him on something.."Interference with the lawful business of money-changing" or maybe failure to pay the alcoholic beverage tax on all that wine he made.

In order to ever get invited to DC cocktail party again Mueller would have to show that some wrong-doing was tangentially discovered when he was pursuing his original mandate.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Unless you are happy with a prosecution of Manafort on 11 year old tax violations before Trump even knew the guy then I am afraid you and Pammy are going to be lefties at the altar.

Sorry, pal.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2181
jack t ripper wrote:
nero wrote:
But does he survive Mueller's investigation on his finances. ;)

The expression for that in the US is "moving the goalposts". It is universally considered a chicken-shit move. If Jesus of Nazareth had this many Jewish lawyers after him they would get him on something.."Interference with the lawful business of money-changing" or maybe failure to pay the alcoholic beverage tax on all that wine he made.

In order to ever get invited to DC cocktail party again Mueller would have to show that some wrong-doing was tangentially discovered when he was pursuing his original mandate.

Hold your horses, it takes time to go through all the details in the DB data. BTW Deutche Bank has been known to be involved money laundering and other shenanigans with Russian money. Haven't you heard about this Cyprus/Moldova-Riga-DB route? :roll:

And how Trump could not pay back DB $300 million 2008, and suddenly Trump starts getting more money from DB. :?

I think Muellers is on the right track, following the money. Finding the kompromat. This pee-pee-video is just peanuts, Trump already deflected self-admitted pussy-grabbing. The money, the money.

Trastuit tovarish.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Oh..there is a conspiracy allright..it's all inside your head.

So the Russians spent hundreds of millions in 2008 to gain leverage over Trump which they knew would beat 16 other Republicans and Hillary 8 years later by winning Michigan and Wisconsin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, he is 1/4 of the way through his term and he has actually

1) STRENGTHENED NATO by badgering the Euros into spending more
2) Started to supply arms to Ukraine
3) Armed the Kurds in direct opposition to Russia's Iranian "allies"
4) Bombed a Syrian airfield where Russians were stationed and gave them 45 minutes warning and then accused them of helping Assad use CW
5) Essentially accused the Russians of using sonic weapons on US diplomats in Havana
6) Expanded US drilling and fracking opportunities which will drive down oil prices and hurt the Russians main source of revenue

When, exactly, are they going to start getting their money back?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:05 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 7860
Ho hum, I can live with a President Pence just as easily.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Oh..there is a conspiracy allright..it's all inside your head.

So the Russians spent hundreds of millions in 2008 to gain leverage over Trump which they knew would beat 16 other Republicans and Hillary 8 years later by winning Michigan and Wisconsin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, he is 1/4 of the way through his term and he has actually

1) STRENGTHENED NATO by badgering the Euros into spending more
2) Started to supply arms to Ukraine
3) Armed the Kurds in direct opposition to Russia's Iranian "allies"
4) Bombed a Syrian airfield where Russians were stationed and gave them 45 minutes warning and then accused them of helping Assad use CW
5) Essentially accused the Russians of using sonic weapons on US diplomats in Havana
6) Expanded US drilling and fracking opportunities which will drive down oil prices and hurt the Russians main source of revenue

When, exactly, are they going to start getting their money back?

Nah, you don't understand at all.

Trump has been connected ex-Soviet monyed thugs since he was persona non grata to US banks early 2000's. There was money invested, money laundered. No official Russian government involvement at this stage.

Not even year 2008, but more criminal money laundering and such.

Now Trump started to be interesting to FSB, a compromised person that might be useful.

Putin hates Western Democracy, values of freedom and liberty. The values that destroyed his beloved soviet empire; the Greatest Geopolitical Catastrophy of all time.

Putin can not destroy the West, but he can destabilize the Western democracy.

As a high ranking KGB/FSB officer he is master of dirty tricks, include "sex-tapes". This Moscow Ritz-Carlton pee-pee video is one of the examples how FSB and Putin works, getting people in the fishing net to be used and squeezed.

And no, I do not think that the Russian intention was to get Trump elected. But certainly there was Russian persuasion to get Trump running after the Crimea occupation and Western counter measures. The purpose to seed discord and confusion in the US and in the West in general.

I don't think that Putin believed that Trump would be actually elected. But he is a useful puppet, not completely in control, but in partial control anyways. As evidence we can see how cavalier Trump is to Putin and Russia. Putin has an iron grip on Trump's assumed balls.

And Mueller will find out this. ;)

I just wonder how constitutional it is that the President of USA is influenced by a foreign, hostile power by secret, illegal, amoral compromising material; kompromat.

Mark my words.

PS. Note the name Felix Sater is now up.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Does Andrew Napolitano believe in Trump's innocence. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

What is the point of engineering a Trump run if not to win?

And I repeat, where is the payback so far? Is Maddog Mattis in on it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
What is the point of engineering a Trump run if not to win?

And I repeat, where is the payback so far? Is Maddog Mattis in on it?

The purpose is to destabilize, to seed discord and confusion, to weaken the will to oppose Russian operations. ;)

To get rid of the sanctions.

So far Russia is winning: Hungary, Poland, brexit, Trump.

Failures are Holland, France.

And certainly Finland. :mrgreen:

Ryssä on aina ryssä, vaikka voissa paistais : A Russian is always a Russian, even fried in butter. -- Old Finnish proverb.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:13 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14886
Awww.. Nero has to go digging up an old Clintonista to put forth some far-fetched Trump conspiracy. :lol:

This Muh Russia shit is comical. You loons have lost it. The only Russian connection found has been the one linking the DNC & Clintons through FusionGPS, Steele, and his Russian Intel buddies.

Meanwhile, the Clinton Foundation is gonna get it's poop hole widened, and a bunch of dirty shit will fall out if they can't burn enough of it in time.

Prepare for yet more disappointment, Nero! ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 664 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next