maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 162  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I wonder in Neil Young will do a protest song about the "establishment" in Washington.

Maybe "Four FISA warrants in Washington" using the music to "Four Dead in Ohio"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

-------------Washington---------------

Jim Comey and Clinton coming
We're finally on our own
This summer the phones are humming
Four warrants in Washington

Gotta get down to it
Deep Staters are there all the time
Should have been done long ago
What if you called him
And heard a click on the line
How can you run when they know?

.. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:18 am 
Sergeant Major

"Little" Adam Schiff...Trump levels a Twitter broadside at Schiff :lol:

It is said that Schiff would actually leave House Intel Committee Meetings to "give a leak"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:22 am 
Sergeant Major

:lol: :lol: Look at Clapper's blocks

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Trump tweets...Schiff tweets back...Comey bombing tweets from retirement.

Meanwhile the WH "press corps" is reduced to telling viewers about the President's tweets. :lol:

Trump fights back. Alleging Schiff is a leaker..which is 99.9% certifiably true. Comey is a leaker..proven 100%

A 70+ year old TV celebrity and real estate developer has single-handedly transformed Washington and he is only 1 year into his first term. Even Never-Trumpers would have to admit he is transformational and historic. He has reduced CNN to a pathetic gaggle of ankle-biters who use every minute of air time to attack Trump or argue they are not "FakeNews".

The NFL had to pay off their players to stand during the national anthem..because Trump won the Twitter feud with the NFL.

Rocket Man went on a charm offensive in South Korea because he realizes the international community is cranking down the sanctions because of Trump and because they realize he is way better at Twitter insults.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Hell, think of all the money we could save by shutting down all of our embassies and just having Trump tweet out to foreign leaders.

"Chubby Merkel wants to import 800,000 muslims and then lecture us on refugees? Hey, don't say I didn't warn you."

"Pointy Beard Salman tries to wreck the US shale market by driving down oil prices? Not on my watch. US is now biggest producer in world and we don't have to wear those silly robes either. Nice try Pointy."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1209
jack t ripper wrote:

Where is Mueller's chair? :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

Where is Mueller's chair? :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:24 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5295
Quote:
Dmitry Peskov said the US report was a "direct and obvious attempt to influence the elections" on 18 March.

However, he added that he was sure the list would not affect the vote.

The Kremlin has pledged to help limit further damage to Russian oligarchs and businesses that could be on the list.

Last year, President Putin reportedly met top businessmen behind closed doors to discuss the issue.

Last week, the boss of Russia's VTB bank, Andrei Kostin, told the Financial Times that if the US slapped more economic sanctions against Russia it would be "a declaration of war".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42858750

The Commies in the failed Soviet Union figured there was a continious war of ideology going on between them and the West (esp. the US). Spent a lot of money on the military, dug themselves a hole.

The new Commies of sorts in the not so healthy Russia defines Cyberspace as a sphere for fighting (through sabotage, spying, influence campaigns etc) and spends a lot of money on the military. They fear the US soft power which is in all honesty pretty damn great. Everbody would like to be neighbours with the US, but nobody wants to be neighbours with Russia..., and in the distance the sound of Russian shovels digging...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18257
Quote:
It is just not Clinton. There is a part of the establishment and the deep state in Washington who wants a confrontation with Russia. An incident in Ukraine or Syria would easily turn in an escalation to a war.

It's never going to be 'easy' to get USA to full blown war. USA ppl don't like it.

The US military is the best trained, most educated, most disciplined, best geared, most proficient army ever fielded by any nation in world history. And also the most benevolent - b/c US citizens simply don't want them deployed ever. Going to war is always possible, that's why US ppl want a strong military maintained, so we won't have to! I'd say we want other nations to be too afraid.. When the US does go to war (sometimes it's necessary) it's very unpopular here.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1619 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 162  Next