maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:36 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12839
wulfir wrote:
You guys got a word for a white woman pretending to be black. IIRC there was a case of that a few years back...

Retarded.

Attachment:
1512238355861.jpg
1512238355861.jpg [ 140.97 KiB | Viewed 103 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
Okay everyone. I just saw this commercial on TV:

You can order your Trumpybear here:

http://www.gettrumpybear.com/

We could chip in and get Nero one for Christmas.

Ripper, you could order some for your Hillary-loving relatives as Christmas gifts. or even better, give it as a gift to their young children. :twisted:

This would make the perfect troll gift for your Democrat relatives.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:50 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
chijohnaok wrote:
Okay everyone. I just saw this commercial on TV:

You can order your Trumpybear here:

http://www.gettrumpybear.com/

We could chip in and get Nero one for Christmas.

Ripper, you could order some for your Hillary-loving relatives as Christmas gifts. or even better, give it as a gift to their young children. :twisted:

This would make the perfect troll gift for your Democrat relatives.

ROFL!!

That's hilarious.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were selling pretty well. Hell Sargon & some other YouTubers get harassed for body pillows and stuffed toys, with their cartoon likeness on them, all the time. Dunno if weeb thing, or a trend with the young wimmins & gay men. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:30 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4295
Mac wrote:
Retarded.

...never been any whites trying to pass as Mexicans?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:52 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
What have been hearing for 13 months "collusion", "collusion with Russia", "Russian meddling" "conspiracy"...over and over and over..CNN, NYT, MSNC, NBC, Adam "Pencil Neck" Schiff etc, etc....then Flynn makes a plea statement (which had to be approved by the Mueller team) where he categorically states there was no collusion with the Russians and where he pleads guilty to "making false statements" about a meeting with Kislyak AFTER Trump was elected when he was conducting his duties as appointee as National Security Advisor.

Now suddenly that allegation has vanished and every media outlet suddenly pivots in ONE DAY to "obstruction of justice"

Hmmmmmm?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:55 am 
Sergeant Major

wulfir wrote:
Mac wrote:
Retarded.

Well, my brother-in-law purchased a civil engineering firm owned by a Fillipino with a Hispanic surname in order to get government set-aside contracts...would that count? :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Guy didn't speak a word of Spanish...never been to the PI, wore a frat ring from USC.

They even had to pay off his Anglo frat-boy partner to make him go away or the new firm wouldn't "25% Hispanic" ownership. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
jack t ripper wrote:
wulfir wrote:

Well, my brother-in-law purchased a civil engineering firm owned by a Fillipino with a Hispanic surname in order to get government set-aside contracts...would that count? :lol:

That is probably the best example that comes to mind.

Also setting up shell corporations with a woman and/or minority as a figurehead in order to bid on set aside contracts also might fit the bill.

Having a trans female named "Ta'nesha" as the owner/CEO would probably be a winner!

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:50 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
After Trump's tweet criticizing the FBI's self-interested shady shit, it's becoming apparent his social media is being used to force the opposition to bring up topics they're trying to avoid.

While the President's tweets are alternately promoted as stupid or "4D chess" manipulation, they are very obviously intended for, and doing, one thing. Bringing up issues that the big corporate media doesn't want to talk about. The topics they want to keep in the dark. Yet their hysteric reporting on anything Trump forces them to address whatever issue he brings up, in his tweets, by association.

It's brilliant because it forces the Demo-media to look like frothing knee jerk assholes, or the rabid partisans many are, to anyone who aren't fully on their PC-driven and logic starved bandwagon. By forcing them to start crying "racism", or other off-topic buzzwords of dismissal, because they don't want to discuss those topics they are knowingly on the wrong side of.

Political correctness and "progressive" politics are all about restricting and shutting down conversation that threatens their tenets. It's about controlling minds by controlling speech. Prezzy Don's tweets forcefully push them out of that restricted zone. Predictably, it often makes the usual suspects go on a publicly exposing rant. Which is exactly what is needed to make people realize just how insidious their social agendas are.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:24 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
NefariousKoel wrote:
After Trump's tweet criticizing the FBI's self-interested shady shit, it's becoming apparent his social media is being used to force the opposition to bring up topics they're trying to avoid.

While the President's tweets are alternately promoted as stupid or "4D chess" manipulation, they are very obviously intended for, and doing, one thing. Bringing up issues that the big corporate media doesn't want to talk about. The topics they want to keep in the dark. Yet their hysteric reporting on anything Trump forces them to address whatever issue he brings up, in his tweets, by association.

It's brilliant because it forces the Demo-media to look like frothing knee jerk assholes, or the rabid partisans many are, to anyone who aren't fully on their PC-driven and logic starved bandwagon. By forcing them to start crying "racism", or other off-topic buzzwords of dismissal, because they don't want to discuss those topics they are knowingly on the wrong side of.

Political correctness and "progressive" politics are all about restricting and shutting down conversation that threatens their tenets. It's about controlling minds by controlling speech. Prezzy Don's tweets forcefully push them out of that restricted zone. Predictably, it often makes the usual suspects go on a publicly exposing rant. Which is exactly what is needed to make people realize just how insidious their social agendas are.

Yup. Sums it up!
Quote:
You cannot give reputation so soon after your last.

Return to the previous page

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next