maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
Gunnery Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 am
Posts: 5262
Location: The Cockney Paradise
Reputation points: 12839
wulfir wrote:
You guys got a word for a white woman pretending to be black. IIRC there was a case of that a few years back...

Retarded.

Attachment:
1512238355861.jpg
1512238355861.jpg [ 140.97 KiB | Viewed 103 times ]

_________________
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 26968
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 16223
Okay everyone. I just saw this commercial on TV:



You can order your Trumpybear here:

http://www.gettrumpybear.com/

We could chip in and get Nero one for Christmas.

Ripper, you could order some for your Hillary-loving relatives as Christmas gifts. or even better, give it as a gift to their young children. :twisted:

This would make the perfect troll gift for your Democrat relatives.

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:50 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 17720
Reputation points: 14634
chijohnaok wrote:
Okay everyone. I just saw this commercial on TV:



You can order your Trumpybear here:

http://www.gettrumpybear.com/

We could chip in and get Nero one for Christmas.

Ripper, you could order some for your Hillary-loving relatives as Christmas gifts. or even better, give it as a gift to their young children. :twisted:

This would make the perfect troll gift for your Democrat relatives.




ROFL!!

That's hilarious.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were selling pretty well. Hell Sargon & some other YouTubers get harassed for body pillows and stuffed toys, with their cartoon likeness on them, all the time. Dunno if weeb thing, or a trend with the young wimmins & gay men. :lol:

_________________
..
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:30 am 
Offline
Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 2609
Reputation points: 4295
Mac wrote:
Retarded.


...never been any whites trying to pass as Mexicans?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:52 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 23983
Reputation points: 16925
What have been hearing for 13 months "collusion", "collusion with Russia", "Russian meddling" "conspiracy"...over and over and over..CNN, NYT, MSNC, NBC, Adam "Pencil Neck" Schiff etc, etc....then Flynn makes a plea statement (which had to be approved by the Mueller team) where he categorically states there was no collusion with the Russians and where he pleads guilty to "making false statements" about a meeting with Kislyak AFTER Trump was elected when he was conducting his duties as appointee as National Security Advisor.

Now suddenly that allegation has vanished and every media outlet suddenly pivots in ONE DAY to "obstruction of justice"

Hmmmmmm?

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:55 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 23983
Reputation points: 16925
wulfir wrote:
Mac wrote:
Retarded.


...never been any whites trying to pass as Mexicans?



Well, my brother-in-law purchased a civil engineering firm owned by a Fillipino with a Hispanic surname in order to get government set-aside contracts...would that count? :lol:

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:02 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 23983
Reputation points: 16925
Guy didn't speak a word of Spanish...never been to the PI, wore a frat ring from USC.

They even had to pay off his Anglo frat-boy partner to make him go away or the new firm wouldn't "25% Hispanic" ownership. :lol:

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:03 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 26968
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 16223
jack t ripper wrote:
wulfir wrote:

...never been any whites trying to pass as Mexicans?



Well, my brother-in-law purchased a civil engineering firm owned by a Fillipino with a Hispanic surname in order to get government set-aside contracts...would that count? :lol:


That is probably the best example that comes to mind.

Also setting up shell corporations with a woman and/or minority as a figurehead in order to bid on set aside contracts also might fit the bill.

Having a trans female named "Ta'nesha" as the owner/CEO would probably be a winner!

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 17720
Reputation points: 14634
After Trump's tweet criticizing the FBI's self-interested shady shit, it's becoming apparent his social media is being used to force the opposition to bring up topics they're trying to avoid.

While the President's tweets are alternately promoted as stupid or "4D chess" manipulation, they are very obviously intended for, and doing, one thing. Bringing up issues that the big corporate media doesn't want to talk about. The topics they want to keep in the dark. Yet their hysteric reporting on anything Trump forces them to address whatever issue he brings up, in his tweets, by association.

It's brilliant because it forces the Demo-media to look like frothing knee jerk assholes, or the rabid partisans many are, to anyone who aren't fully on their PC-driven and logic starved bandwagon. By forcing them to start crying "racism", or other off-topic buzzwords of dismissal, because they don't want to discuss those topics they are knowingly on the wrong side of.

Political correctness and "progressive" politics are all about restricting and shutting down conversation that threatens their tenets. It's about controlling minds by controlling speech. Prezzy Don's tweets forcefully push them out of that restricted zone. Predictably, it often makes the usual suspects go on a publicly exposing rant. Which is exactly what is needed to make people realize just how insidious their social agendas are.

_________________
..
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:24 pm 
Offline
First Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 9530
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 10688
NefariousKoel wrote:
After Trump's tweet criticizing the FBI's self-interested shady shit, it's becoming apparent his social media is being used to force the opposition to bring up topics they're trying to avoid.

While the President's tweets are alternately promoted as stupid or "4D chess" manipulation, they are very obviously intended for, and doing, one thing. Bringing up issues that the big corporate media doesn't want to talk about. The topics they want to keep in the dark. Yet their hysteric reporting on anything Trump forces them to address whatever issue he brings up, in his tweets, by association.

It's brilliant because it forces the Demo-media to look like frothing knee jerk assholes, or the rabid partisans many are, to anyone who aren't fully on their PC-driven and logic starved bandwagon. By forcing them to start crying "racism", or other off-topic buzzwords of dismissal, because they don't want to discuss those topics they are knowingly on the wrong side of.

Political correctness and "progressive" politics are all about restricting and shutting down conversation that threatens their tenets. It's about controlling minds by controlling speech. Prezzy Don's tweets forcefully push them out of that restricted zone. Predictably, it often makes the usual suspects go on a publicly exposing rant. Which is exactly what is needed to make people realize just how insidious their social agendas are.


Yup. Sums it up!
Quote:
You cannot give reputation so soon after your last.

Return to the previous page

_________________
Nero: So what is your challenge?

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abradley and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group