maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 173  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
chijohnaok wrote:
Trump looked at the diplomatic roadmap the dweebs at Foggy Bottom have been following for the last 30-40 years and decided that it didn't work.

So he plotted his own brand of diplomacy.
Of course the diplomatic eggheads and smarmy media pundits called Trump's methods idiotic.

And here we are:

The above video is posted at the NBC News page on You Tube of all places. :lol:

I bet some of the NBC/CNBC/MSNBC pundits are all thinking this is still part of one bad dream.

Trump does deserve credit for this.

Nobel Prize for Trump. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
nero wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
Trump looked at the diplomatic roadmap the dweebs at Foggy Bottom have been following for the last 30-40 years and decided that it didn't work.

So he plotted his own brand of diplomacy.
Of course the diplomatic eggheads and smarmy media pundits called Trump's methods idiotic.

And here we are:

The above video is posted at the NBC News page on You Tube of all places. :lol:

I bet some of the NBC/CNBC/MSNBC pundits are all thinking this is still part of one bad dream.

Trump does deserve credit for this.

Nobel Prize for Trump. ;)

We shall see.

If this initiative by Trump results is steps such as the denuclearization of North Korea, a true peace treaty finally ending the Korean War, limiting their ballistic missiles, and drawing North Korea out of the shadows and into the modern world then he truly will deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

I don't want him to win the award simply for arranging a meeting and shaking hands on stage with the North Korean leader (although that is still more than what President Obama did to win his award).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16336
Only way to be SURE North Korea is "denuclearized" is to remove the regime. I don't see that happening.

Short of that: they got a whole country in which to play cat-and-mouse games with inspectors, and they are famous for being "the mole people," i.e., miles and miles of tunnels in which whole Divisions can be "hidden."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:46 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8777
Nobel prize is per-mature... given you take that seriously.

Which... is hard to do.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
Some real turds have got im in the past: arafat and o'bama offhand. Prolly not a goal of president Trump.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:10 am 
Sergeant Major

Was just thinking...if you give Trump the Nobel...then you have to give one to Little Rocket Man as well. :lol:

The Nobel Committee will shit themselves before they do that. They would have to decontaminate the presentation hall twice. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:55 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Bringin 'em to the table, cash offers in hand. 8-) Finally a proper business negotiator with American priorities.

Trump ready to impose tariffs on about $50 billion in Chinese goods: official

<..snip..>

“The first choice is cooperation and mutual benefit. The other choice is confrontation and mutual loss. China chooses the first,” Wang said. “We hope the U.S. side can also make the same wise choice. Of course, we have also made preparations to respond to the second kind of choice.”

The move toward imposing U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods follows negotiations between U.S. and Chinese officials centered on increased purchases by Beijing of American farm and energy commodities and cutting the U.S. trade deficit with China.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross this month met Chinese officials in Beijing and brought back a Chinese proposal to buy around $70 billion worth of additional commodities and manufactured goods. But that offer has not been accepted by Trump, people familiar with the matter said.

Wang said the two countries had agreed to use “constructive means” to handle disagreements.

Pompeo said the U.S. deficit with China was still too high, but that they had good talks.

“I stressed how important it is for President Trump to rectify that situation so that trade becomes more balanced, more reciprocal and more fair, with the opportunity to have American workers be treated fairly,” he said.

<..snip..>

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1JA0XX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:23 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
Peace and Economics Nobels to Trump. :roll:

Then the Great Leader can take physics. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:21 am 
Sergeant Major

Yes, he deserves it for getting his hair ledge to defy gravity like that...most of the time.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:32 am 
Sergeant Major

What the Chinese really need to reform is their requirement that the state hold 51% of all foreign business ventures. That is the hammer they use to demand trade secrets (the ones they haven't stolen by spying).

They also need to reduce auto tariffs. Tesla and Kia and Toyota and even Cadillac Escalades would kick their Little Yellow Asses.

Simply buying more agricultural products is not a structural change. Even so, it is simply inarguable that Trump has accomplished more in 500 days than the last 28 years of presidencies.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 173  Next