maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Make America Great Again Is Hate Speech
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:25 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 16145
Trump is the first guy in a long time I'm confident putting im in charge. Finally someone who knows what they're doing and is skilled enough to manage such a massive and powerful nation.

I didn't like Fallon messing up his hair. Liberals, imo, need to keep their filthy paws off of him.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:43 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1737
NefariousKoel wrote:
nero wrote:
Putin wrestling with a tiger, and the tiger dies by an over dose. :(

Trump or Hillary upper body naked? :shock:

I don't even want to think about. :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Why don't nominate candidates, what was his name, who could run a marathon under two hours. He'd be the man who don't know fear, like Davy Crockett.

Because at least some of us are looking for a leader with proven managerial skills & experience. Not some meathead looking to win a marathon.

Although I've seen some voters, in the past, who think political elections are some kind of popularity contest where the youngest & best-looking candidate gets their vote. :roll:

Are you serious with this line of questions? Must be joking about the Canadians electing that guy with the overly large head and workout regime now. :?

But from a big nation with 321 million people, candidates like Hitlary and Trumpolini? And the guy I liked the best was even older. :roll:

There is something seriously wrong with your current gerontocracy deviation.

As for Justin Trudeau, actually I don't know so much about him and his policies. But I have something in common with Justin, Mick Jagger. The rock star has shagged Justin's mother, also a woman I have shagged. But this is not complete equality, Jagger should have fucked Justin's wife or something. But in this case mother will do. :roll:

But whatever you might have against Obama, he quite young for a Potus. But turned quite gray during his stint, like Dubuya did during his time.

I have never liked Hillary, Trump is just fucking awful, tell me this is just a bad dream. There something seriously wrong with your political system to produce so impossible candidates.

Hate and Fear.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:41 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
nero wrote:
[
As for Justin Trudeau, actually I don't know so much about him and his policies. But I have something in common with Justin, Mick Jagger. The rock star has shagged Justin's mother, also a woman I have shagged.

ewwwwww. Before or after? Ewwwww.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:47 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I have to admit I do admire Bernie's openness...but his policy ideas are completely preposterous. The Congress would never go along with most of his budget-busting ideas.

Interestingly, some of Bernie's supporters seem to be supporting Johnson because Trump does better on polling v Hillary when you include Johnson.

The Congress will not go along with everything Trump wants either..if he manages to win.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19399
Mac wrote:
More SJW looney tunes...

What's really amusing about this is that it occurred at Mount Royal University (Calgary, Canada)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:01 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 16700
Interesting polling stats from college students and silicon valley tech employees regarding views on free speech.

Hint: The young leftist fuckers are overwhelmingly a bunch of Anti-Liberty drones who want to torch the foundations of the Constitution and turn this place into an authoritarian shithole.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 12499
Let them eat cake.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:51 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 19399
http://abc7ny.com/danish-tourist-robbed ... t/3336197/

Quote:
Tourist robbed at knife-point of 'Make America Great Again' hat in Union Square

[news video at above link]

Eyewitness News

Friday, April 13, 2018 10:47AM

UNION SQUARE, Manhattan (WABC) -- Police have released the sketch of one of two men wanted for robbing a tourist at knifepoint because of his hat.

Authorities say the 18-year-old from Denmark was walking in to the Union Square subway station during rush hour Thursday when a man removed his "Make America Great Again" hat off his head.

The victim tried to get his hat back, but the other suspect then threatened him with a knife.

The two suspects then ran off.

Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).

Hey New Yorkers....nice way to treat the tourists.....

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail