maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Post subject: Re: Yo, Kaepernick, did I mention you are a shitty QB too?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:33 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15557
chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
The Chargers are advertising to black audiences. This makes sense based on where their stadium will be in Inglewood.

I don't mean to imply that the black audience in the area is without money, but will that audience (numbers and disposable income) be able to fill the current 27,000 seat stadium that they are playing in, or the 70,000 seat stadium they will be playing in once the Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park venue is completed?

Yes, one would hope they did some serious market research BEFORE they left San Diego. where they were loved. :lol: The Lakers do have a pretty diverse crowd and the tickets ARE not cheap so it might be doable. What they really need to do is to get Mexicans to be interesting in American football. They could fill 10 stadiums.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:39 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15259
jack t ripper wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

I don't mean to imply that the black audience in the area is without money, but will that audience (numbers and disposable income) be able to fill the current 27,000 seat stadium that they are playing in, or the 70,000 seat stadium they will be playing in once the Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park venue is completed?

Yes, one would hope they did some serious market research BEFORE they left San Diego. where they were loved. :lol: The Lakers do have a pretty diverse crowd and the tickets ARE not cheap so it might be doable. What they really need to do is to get Mexicans to be interesting in American football. They could fill 10 stadiums.

My bold emphasis above

Logo for Mexico national football team

Some is going to have to explain to them that they are using the wrong ball ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:46 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15557
When the Mexican national team is playing you might as well not go out to eat because all the cooks, busboys and dishwashers will be watching it. :lol:

Don't hold your breath on getting your grass cut either.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:31 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2776
Now how to respect the retreat bugle. "Is it for you or me?".

Quote:
Reveille, Retreat, and Taps

Defense Distribution Susquehanna continues the long standing military tradition playing reveille, retreat, and taps over the broadcast system.

Each ceremony is firmly rooted in military history and provides an opportunity to show respect to the U.S. flag, country and fellow Airmen, Soldiers, Sailors and Marines from the past and present who have served their country.

Below is the expected protocol on paying proper respect during these ceremonial calls.

Reveille: 7 A.M.‐ The morning bugle call, known as Reveille, was originally conducted as "Troop" in 1812 and was designed to muster the unit or for roll call, but as time passed it came to mark when the flag was raised in the morning and honors paid to it.

Retreat: 5 P.M. ‐ At the end of the work day, Retreat will sound. Retreat is traditionally a time to secure the flag and pay respect to what it stands for. During Reveille and Retreat, those out‐doors should stop activities, and turn in the direction of the installation Flag (located at the corner of J Ave. & Mifflin Ave.) and/or direction of the music. Drivers operating a vehicle render respect by safely stopping their vehicle until the music is complete. Exiting your vehicle is not required. Access‐control points shall also stop vehicular traffic. Those in Uniform shall salute the flag and/or in the direction of the music.

Taps: 9 P.M. ‐ Taps is a signal of the end of the day, and is played alone to honor service members who paid the ultimate price. For these purposes, there are no formal protocol procedures required. During all ceremonies involving the National Anthem and/or hoisting, lowering or passing of the flag, members of the military and veterans who are present but not in uniform may now render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform, according to Section 301(b)(1) of title 36, United States Code as approved in the Defense Authorization Acts of 2008 and 2009.

While the sound of the bugle may stop us momentarily from what we are doing, the tradition and honor that accompanies the music deserve a moment of our time. When you hear the music, try to remember our veterans and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. Questions can be directed to the Public Affairs Office at 717‐770‐7582.

What a pompous, ignorant pussy grabber. :twisted:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Last edited by nero on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 3603
nero wrote:
Now how to respect the reveille bugle. "Is it for you or me?".

Well, it is obviously not for you and it is not reveille. Shit man the name of the video has the word "Retreat" in the title. Read for comprehension.

Quote:
Retreat: 5 P.M. ‐ At the end of the work day, Retreat will sound. Retreat is traditionally a time to secure the flag and pay respect to what it stands for. During Reveille and Retreat, those out‐doors should stop activities, and turn in the direction of the installation Flag (located at the corner of J Ave. & Mifflin Ave.) and/or direction of the music.

So it goes for Mr. Smartguy.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:01 am 
Sergeant Major

Lava wrote:
nero wrote:

Well, it is obviously not for you and it is not reveille. Shit man the name of the video has the word "Retreat" in the title. Read for comprehension.

Quote:
Retreat: 5 P.M. ‐ At the end of the work day, Retreat will sound. Retreat is traditionally a time to secure the flag and pay respect to what it stands for. During Reveille and Retreat, those out‐doors should stop activities, and turn in the direction of the installation Flag (located at the corner of J Ave. & Mifflin Ave.) and/or direction of the music.

Freudian slip. But I fixed it.

How about Dump then? :roll:

Respect.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:36 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 13550
Lava wrote:
nero wrote:

Quote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
Lava wrote:

:lol:

My Engrish is not so good, and I don't like to retreat anyway. Only when pulling dick out. ;)

But obviosly Dumb does not know about army things so much, not this retreat anyway. :roll:

But is he kind of hugging the flag. :lol:

Pity the flag. :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15259
Take comfort Kaepernick and the players of the NFL......

the Bundesliga team Hertha Berlin is with you!

Quote:
“We wanted to make a stand against racism,” Hertha’s captain, said Per Skjelbred

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/14/spor ... tests.html

:roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
Take comfort Kaepernick and the players of the NFL......

the Bundesliga team Hertha Berlin is with you!

Quote:
“We wanted to make a stand against racism,” Hertha’s captain, said Per Skjelbred

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/14/spor ... tests.html

:roll:

Hertha... :roll:

Nobody kneeling with Union.

Ossies, immer wieder.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next