maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Germany?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:59 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18898
Quote:
A German man has died following an alleged fight with Afghan men, police in the east German city of Köthen say.

The incident comes two weeks after a similar incident in Chemnitz, about 160km (100 miles) to the south, sparked violent protests.

The 22-year-old victim in Köthen died of head injuries. Two Afghan suspects have been arrested.

The circumstances of the fight are unclear. Neo-Nazi groups on social media have called for protests.

German media quote eyewitnesses as saying the fight broke out in a playground when the man and his brother got involved in an argument between three Afghan men.

"Two Afghans were provisionally detained on suspicion of homicide," police said on Sunday.

n Chemnitz a Syrian and an Iraqi were arrested after a 35-year-old German man was stabbed to death in a fight on 26 August.

The incident led to clashes between far-right and anti-Nazi protesters and assaults on foreign-looking passers-by.

Chancellor Angela Merkel has warned that "vigilante justice" would not be tolerated.

In 2015, Chancellor Merkel decided to let in a record 890,000 asylum seekers. Syrians fleeing the civil war comprised the biggest group - a 403% rise on Syrian arrivals the previous year, the German migration office reported.

She and her allies were punished by voters at last year's general election, when the anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany (AfD) entered parliament for the first time, winning 12.6% of the vote and more than 90 seats.

Köthen is located in Saxony-Anhalt and Chemnitz in Saxony, two states where AfD is particularly strong.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45465599

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
chijohnaok wrote:
Pakistani in Chemnitz interviewed about his feelings on events and Germans

That guy is no recent immigrant. Seems like he is pretty fluent in German and uses expressions like "milieu". Dead give-away for a college education..not in chemistry either. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
Pakistani in Chemnitz interviewed about his feelings on events and Germans

That guy is no recent immigrant. Seems like he is pretty fluent in German and uses expressions like "milieu". Dead give-away for a college education..not in chemistry either. :lol:

Yes, I have no doubt that he is not a recent immigrant.
But he is also not likely a native born/ethnic German.

He makes the Jesse Jackson speech (i.e. he would cross the street if he saw...)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:00 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 12978

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:23 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18898
Attachment:
1536881853761.jpg
1536881853761.jpg [ 366.51 KiB | Viewed 166 times ]

Crappy German to English translation...

Quote:
The German Bundeswehr is in a worrying state. The list of significant defects in materials and procurement problems is getting longer in the army, air force and navy. No working material. Helicopter squadron and tanks are limited, German U-boats not ready for use. In winter clothing, night vision equipment and tents there is a shortage. 21,000 posts of officers and NCOs are not occupied, according to the latest annual report.

Thank God, however, appears on the diversity front in Ursula von der Leyen debris troop everything in butter. Located in Baden-Württemberg Dornstadt Rommel barracks was, according to the Facebook page " The Bundeswehr in Baden-Württemberg " a show special presents. "Two comical types from the New travesty scene" looked in one of the oldest German company in southern Germany over, "is to be read there. "Lee Jackson and Barbie Stupid, known from the Reeperbahn and Olivia's Show Club, were guests at the Automotive Training Center Simulator Dornstadt (KfAusbZ Sim Dornstadt)". As a special "highlight" the two trannies were pottering around in driving school vehicles of the Bundeswehr.

https://www.journalistenwatch.com/2018/ ... undeswehr/

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
Well, at least we can be confident they won't be pulling any repeat on their Sudetenland or Fall Weiss shenanigans of 1938-39! :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:13 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
EUBanana wrote:
Certainly predictable, I mean absolutely everything the EU nomenklatura ever utters is about how we need more EU.

"The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy"

I weep for you EU serfs.

After recent EU bullshittery, it's obvious the new techno-political aristocracy looks upon most of you as their cattle.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:10 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8277

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:28 am 
Sergeant Major

German police apparently under-reporting things....again

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:40 am 
Sergeant Major

Google translated article about this incident:

https://www.siegerlandkurier.de/deutsch ... 83155.html

Quote:
Several injured

Knife attack in Ravensburg: alleged perpetrator is asylum seekers

09/29/18 13:29

A man injured three people with a knife in the center of Ravensburg in the Lake Constance region. But what are the reasons behind the deed?

Update from 29.09.2018, 13.29 clock: Victims no longer in mortal danger

After the knife attack in the center of Ravensburg, the life-threatening victim is better off. It is now out of danger, said the police via Twitter on Saturday noon. After the knife attack with three injured on Friday afternoon, the police are looking for the motive of the perpetrator.

Update from 28.09.2018, 22:30 clock: Alleged perpetrator is a 19-year-old asylum seeker

The motive of the offender is still completely unclear in the evening, as the investigators emphasize. One excludes a terrorist background first, says a police spokesman. [b]The alleged perpetrator is a 19-year-old asylum seeker from Afghanistan. The victims are two 19 and 20-year-old asylum seekers from Syria and a 52-year-old German, as police and prosecutors announced late in the evening.[/b]

That the alleged perpetrator can be arrested quickly, the city probably has to owe their Lord Mayor: It was he who put the man with the knife.

ADVERTISING

"I happened to be nearby," said the 46-year-old German press agency. Because witnesses had run to him "completely dissolved", he had gone to the crime scene, the Marienplatz. "Then suddenly the culprit stood in front of me with the blood-covered knife and threatened me. I said then: He should lay the knife on the ground. "The man did that. "It was such an instinctive act."

A little later, the police arrived - and arrested the man. An official had dropped the radio, remembers Rapp. "I took it, talked it in and said:" We need reinforcement, we need more people. "" And the reinforcement comes: According to the police in Ravensburg in the end all available officials at the scene. The three injured are taken to the hospital. About them is initially as little known as the perpetrator.

Injured man approaches the arrested - to "miss" him?

Even mayor Rapp can not say much about that. He knows by his own admission neither perpetrators nor victims. He describes the attacker as a "young, rather slender man". The police also talk about a younger man. "At that moment he made an uncertain impression on me," says Rapp. According to him, the murder weapon is a kind of butcher's knife.

According to initial findings of the police, the perpetrator should have first stabbed two passers-by at a bus stop and then 50 meters away to another victim. Rapp recalls that an injured man later runs to the detainee to "miss" him. But there the police are already there to prevent further aggression.

Most recently, these were often on the northern part of Marienplatz, as Lord Mayor Rapp tells. Even before the bloody attack, it was there again and again to get aggressive behavior and disturbances. That's why more police were deployed in the summer, says Rapp. In the current case, that brought little. "When I came, no policeman was there."

Update from 28.09.2018, 19.34 clock: Ravensburger OB is attackers after knife attack itself

Ravensburg - After the knife attack with three seriously injured in Ravensburg Lord Mayor Daniel Rapp has put the attacker personally according to their own information. "I happened to be nearby," said the CDU politician of the German Press Agency on Friday. Previously, the "Schwäbische Zeitung" reported on it. Because witnesses had run to him "completely dissolved", he had gone to the scene. "Then suddenly the culprit was right in front of me with the blood-covered knife and threatened me," said the 46-year-old. "I told him to put the knife on the floor." That's what the man did.

The man is said to have severely injured three people on the Marienplatz in Ravensburg, one of them perilous. The reasons of the attack were initially unclear, according to police. Even Rapp could not give any information. He knew by his own admission neither perpetrators nor victims. He described the attacker as a "young, rather slender man". According to Rapp, the murder weapon was a kind of butcher's knife. And: "At that moment he also made me an uncertain impression."

A man in the city center of Ravensburg seriously injured three people with a knife, one of them life-threatening. As a police spokesman said, the attacker could be caught after the incident on Friday. The investigators are based on a single perpetrator. His motive was initially unknown. The injured were taken to hospital.

+
Here the heavy act should have happened.© Screenshot Google
One of them was found about 50 meters away from the other two. It was initially unclear whether he was attacked or possibly injured. The attack occurred on Marienplatz. According to the police in Ravensburg all available officials had rushed to the scene.

Knife attack in Ravensburg: police gives first clues to the culprit

The criminal police initially secured traces in the early evening. Neither age nor origin of the participants were initially known. The attacker should have been a younger man. For the time being, the investigators are not assuming a terrorist background. There is currently no evidence, said a police spokesman.Further details did not mention the police for the time being. She also informed on Twitter about the incident. "The crime scene was closed off and we ask the population to pay attention to the barriers." On pictures were numerous police cars and ambulances to see.

The city of Ravensburg is located in the middle of the holiday region of Lake Constance and the Allgäu. She claims to be the economic center of the region with around 50,000 inhabitants.

Polizei Konstanz

@PolizeiKonstanz
Am Marienplatz in #Ravensburg findet gerade ein Polizeieinsatz statt. Ein Täter hat dort mit einem Messer drei Personen verletzt. Der Angreifer wurde verhaftet. Wir informieren weiter.

11:01 AM - Sep 28, 2018

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next