maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Germany?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:21 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16550
The Ecommunist and their animal spirits.

It's like the old joke about how if the business cycle was just caused by undue pessimism from market traders, maybe mandatory soma injections every ten years to give people a bit of pep would solve the cause of recessions. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
EUBanana wrote:
The Ecommunist and their animal spirits.

It's like the old joke about how if the business cycle was just caused by undue pessimism from market traders, maybe mandatory soma injections every ten years to give people a bit of pep would solve the cause of recessions. :lol:

The recurring 'crunch and cut' is one of the things that makes it like a biological system.

As opposed to something that just keeps growing and where all of the branches just keep on bourgeoning it actually has an inbuilt mechanism for periodically causing a draught and toughening up the competition, a shift from just borrowing all the money you can to grow as fast as you can without any questions asked and actually checking which of the actors are vital and efficient enough to survive while purging away folks who do idiotic stuff like continue using 50 years outdated machinery because they for their own failings cannot come across to modernize and improve their practices.

This means things like steel production etc. constantly being very closely matched by the actual demand with those that are efficient slowly pushing the less efficient ones off the cliff while leaving a sizable niche for less efficient but more dynamic actors to take care of the volatile swing zone.

For instance in steel industry - one of the oldest industries and most efficient and developed - the most efficient mills don't start their line on monday and go through the week pumping out steel. They run years at a time without a single stop at peak efficiency and capacity. Most steel is produced like this and only a fraction is left to mills that can shut down and restart on a moment's notice to only operate when it makes sense to them - in response to shifts in price that reflect S&D changes.

It's beautiful.

And screw anyone who insists economics isn't a science! It is.
It also predicts many things with great accuracy but it's also horribly misrepresented by political activists and politically active scientists to suit personal agenda or a given Cause.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000

WOW...someone in Germany has a clue...

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
Savage.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Entire Turkish village lives mostly off German taxpayer money

The article for the above headline is here:

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/08/entir ... yer-money/

But the original source article is in German here:

https://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/articl ... erkei.html

Here is the article run through Google Translate:

Quote:
SEARCH IN TURKEY

"The whole village lives on money from Germany"

Errors in the integration policy have strengthened the cohesion of the clans. Visiting the village of Rashdiye in Anatolia.

02.08.2018, 20:30 clock
O. Sundermeyer, A. Dinger, U. Kraetzer and C. Unger

Berlin. Who wants to understand the clans, must dive deep into their history, in the 1980s. In Lebanon, a civil war is raging. Arabs and Christians fight against each other, soon armed Palestinians are also involved. The battles last until 1990. The war also suffers from a group: the Mhallamiye Kurds, in the decades before the war, many emigrated from their villages in Anatolian Turkey via Syria to Lebanon. As the Mhallamiye battle, many flee to Europe. Especially to Germany. By the end of the nineties, estimates say 100,000 to 200,000 people.

From the history of Mhallamiye tell villages like Rashdiye, in the province of Mardin in southeastern Turkey. 700 inhabitants, from the small village come many members of the known in Germany family M. How strong the connection between the worlds is still, shows in the small cemetery: Here is a woman from the family to be buried. Directly behind it, a house is being built by a relative from Hanover.

The whole village lives on money from Germany. From there fathers, brothers and cousins ​​visit again and again. "You get a kind of salary there, so social assistance. And her children work. Thankfully, our situation has improved considerably here. And my children now own some hotels, including a gas station. Luckily I'm fine now, "says an elderly man who lives in the village. "Germany is on the side of the poor. I was there for three months, got this salary too. Thank God! We bought a TV. "

In some cases, whole villages flee to Germany at the end of the nineties, entire families. Some with several hundred members. Many of them are Kurds or Palestinians, for many they are just "the Arabs", the strangers. Some have Lebanese citizenship, some Syrian or Turkish, others flee to "stateless". German immigration authorities are overwhelmed with the "Lebanese Kurds". Most of them no longer have passports, others throw their Turkish ID cards away to increase their chance of asylum. The authorities nevertheless reject their applications in many cases. But because no state feels responsible and papers are missing, people get a "toleration", may stay in Germany. For now.

But for the time being, decades will come. Maybe there would have been a chance for the German state to integrate the extended families. To turn you into neighbors. But instead of help Germany relies on stricter laws. Also because the patience of many voters is falling as the number of refugees grows. The mood is against the new. For years, families of the "Mhallamiye" live in asylum homes, their access to the labor market limit the authorities and cut social assistance. Even children of the refugees are no longer compulsory at that time. And where the state withdraws, the family remains. The clan helps, is social security - and also protection against attacks by right-wing extremists in the accommodations.

The mainstream parties in Germany (SPD, CDU/CSU) have largely downplayed this situation.
German citizens watch what does on and are frustrated by the situation.
So is it any wonder that the Afd party comes along, talks about the issue, and the people support it.

Then, in response the mainstream party leaders label the Afd a bunch of racists and try to push them off to the side.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:48 am 
Sergeant Major

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... -deported/

Quote:
Convicted Somali Pirates Found Living in Germany On Benefits Unable To Be Deported

By Chris Tomlinson
8 Aug 2018

A new investigation has revealed that of ten Somali pirates who were found guilty of raiding a German ship, five ended up becoming “tolerated” asylum seekers living off German state handouts.

In 2012 the ten Somali pirates were found guilty of hijacking the German container ship Taipan back in 2010 and were sentenced to various sentences in a process that cost the German state more than a million euros, Die Welt reports.

Following the trial, not much was said or known about the fate of the Somali pirates until spring of this year when the anti-mass migration Alternative for Germany (AfD) made an inquiry in Hamburg to find out what had happened to them as both the underage and adult pirates had served their prison sentences.

According to the Hamburg senate, four of the men returned to Somalia, one travelled to Sweden while the remaining five applied for asylum in Germany.

While all five had their asylum claims rejected, none face deportation due to not having passports, a refusal from Somalia to issue passports, and no direct flights to the country.

On condition of anonymity, one of the pirates spoke to Die Welt saying he and others had been visited by pro-migrant open borders groups while in prison, and when they were released the underage pirates were able to go school and had some secondary education. The oldest, a man now in his forties, was unable to learn German and still lives in an asylum shelter.

The man, who Die Welt have named Abdi, said he was annoyed by the AfD inquiry, saying he felt people viewed him only as a pirate despite not having any problems with police since his release.

Abdi, who now has a wife and a young daughter, gets close to 1,000 euros a month from the German taxpayer, 350 euros going toward his accommodation.

“My child was born here and will grow up with me here,” Abdi said.

Deportations of failed asylum seekers, even criminal asylum seekers, have proven difficult for the German federal government, which has faced significant opposition from both left-wing activist groups as well as left-wing regional coalition governments.

Earlier this year the federal Interior Ministry claimed that few radical Islamic extremists were being deported, citing only ten extremists out of nearly 750 had been deported since 2017.

Follow Chris Tomlinson on Twitter at @TomlinsonCJ or email at ctomlinson(at)breitbart.com

Abdi is annoyed that someone inquired into the status of a guy who helped hijack a German ship, was tried and convicted for it, ordered deported but refused to go, and now is living on the dime of German taxpayers.

The poor dear.

But Afd is evil for being the only one to look into this sort of stuff.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:55 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15427
Jeex, what a mess!

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Well, you would have to say the hijacking worked out for those 5 guys. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Now Abdi has an "anker baby" :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

Original article is in Germany so we have a poor Google Translation below:

https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/ ... ltigt.html

Quote:
HAMBURG MÖNCKEBERGSTRASSE

Young girl raped in downtown Hamburg

Stand: 12.08.2018 | Reading time: 2 minutes

At Hamburg central station, a man speaks to a 14-year-old. She does not react, but the man follows her and rapes her a little later. She succeeds only after a subway ride to get help.

A 14-year-old has been violated in a doorway at the Mönckebergstraße. The girl had been approached on Saturday morning at the central station by a man, said the police. The teenager had gone on, but the man had followed her and have involved her again and again in a conversation. In the Mönckebergstraße, the 30-year-old Afghan man is said to have pulled the girl into a house entrance and raped her there.

After the crime, he had followed the 14-year-old further into the subway to a gas station near the Hoheluftbrücke subway station, where she asked for help. The police were able to arrest the suspect. A breath alcohol test was reported to be greater than 2.2 parts per thousand. The police-known 30-year-old should come before a magistrate.

There are over 300 reader comments to this article.

Here are a few of them:

Quote:
MAXIMUS
2 days ago
My wife does not leave the house at dusk. If a dark-skinned man walks behind us, even during the day, we will stop until he has passed or change the street side.
This is bitter reality and not just invented.

Quote:
Morten W.
15 hours ago
If I meet a maximum pigmented when walking in the twilight, a hand is already at the opinion amplifier. My girlfriend I leave in the evening no longer in the park and during the day only with pepper spray and mobile phone. We have an accommodation directly in front of the door ...
I am so glad that I have no children! I would never put any in this country.

Quote:
HauptstädterHauptstädterHauptstädter
16 hours ago16 hours ago16 hours ago
My daughter recently said how glad she was to have decided against children. It scares her when she thinks of the future, and that she would now be spared this fear for the children.My daughter recently said how glad she was to have decided against children. It scares her when she thinks of the future, and that she would now be spared this fear for the children.My daughter recently said how glad she was to have decided against children. It scares her when she thinks of the future, and that she would now be spared this fear for the children.

Quote:
Jens S.
2 days ago
Every day such and similar messages. And nobody feels responsible to do something about it .... because actually there is no problem at all?

The longer it cooks in the population, the more violent the reactions will eventually be

This Jens is on to something.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 61  Next