maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Germany?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:07 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
The AFD call for a minutes silence in the German parliament in honor of a 14 year old girl who was raped and murdered by a refugee. Vice-President Claudia Roth and other disgusting lefties interupt...

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:18 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Taking the side of the rapist is a bad, bad political move. I think they were outmaneuvered there. They let their political hatred override the thinking part of the brain. They didn't just "lose the moral high ground"....they hopped on the down elevator to Hell.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15675
“The most shocking moment ever in the German Parliament”.

Hmm. I think history has a lot of shocks to give out there you know. :lol:

I recall the old joke, “Angela Merkel, Germany’s second worst chancellor ever”.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:35 am 
Sergeant Major

But I hear she if fond of dogs.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:46 am 
Sergeant Major

http://www.breitbart.com/news/in-merkel ... cies-poll/

Quote:
In Merkel migrant row, Germans back tough policies: poll

15 Jun 2018

Berlin (AFP) – As Chancellor Angela Merkel fights to save her government in a heated battle over immigration, an opinion poll Friday showed most Germans support the tougher line of her rebel interior minister.

The survey found that 62 percent of respondents were in favour of turning back undocumented asylum seekers at the border, in line with the stance of Interior Minister Horst Seehofer who is openly challenging Merkel.

And 86 percent want faster deportations of rejected asylum seekers, a process now often held up by bureaucratic hurdles, according to the Infratest dimap poll.

The survey heightens pressure on Merkel, who has faced a backlash for allowing into Germany more than one million people fleeing war and misery in Syria, Iraq and elsewhere since 2015.

The mass influx sparked the rise of the far-right and anti-Islam AfD party, which entered parliament last September.

Merkel’s welcome to refugees also infuriated Seehofer and his CSU, the sister party of her Christian Democrats in the southern state of Bavaria, the main entry point for most arrivals.

In an unprecedented split between the CDU and CSU, Seehofer has openly defied Merkel with a demand to allow border police to turn back migrants who lack valid identity papers or are already registered in another EU country.

Merkel argues that Germany must not take the sudden and unilateral step of rejecting most asylum seekers at the border, which would heighten the burden for frontline countries like Italy, Greece and Spain.

She has pledged instead to seek bilateral agreements with these countries and a wider solution by the EU, which holds its next summit on June 28-29.

– Not ‘Game of Thrones’ –

The CSU — which faces an election threat from the AfD in October state polls — has refused to budge and set Merkel an effective ultimatum of next Monday.

Seehofer will on that day seek CSU party backing to use his ministerial authority to order border police to turn back the asylum seekers.

The feuding parties have reportedly asked parliamentary Speaker Wolfgang Schaeuble, the 75-year-old former finance minister, to mediate in the bitter dispute.

For Merkel, in power for over 12 years, the stakes couldn’t be higher as she leads an uneasy coalition government with a narrow majority that took half a year to cobble together.

If Seehofer decides to go it alone, Merkel would have to fire him, sparking an unprecedented CDU-CSU split, political scientist Heinrich Oberreuter told business daily Handelsblatt.

In that scenario, Merkel could lead a minority government with the third party in the coalition, the Social Democrats (SPD), or call fresh elections that would likely benefit only the AfD, he said.

Amid the chaos, the SPD’s Finance Minister Olaf Scholz called for cool heads to prevail, tweeting that “the task of governing our country is serious and not an episode of Game of Thrones”.

It would seem the overwhelming majority of Germans want stricter border controls, limits on immigration and stricter enforcement of immigration laws.
Yet Merkel seems to want to defy the will of the people.

That, probably in a nutshell, explains the rise of the Afd and their success in last parliamentary elections.

Opposing the desires of your constituents tends to turn out badly in the long run.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:28 am 
Sergeant Major

Neither does accusing those who you are trying to persuade of a moral failing. That is proselytizing and just about 100% of human beings with an IQ over 90 hate that.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:12 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
The peasants are revolting. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15095
Surprised it is happening this soon!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:44 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2952
IMO it´s the Bavarians faking a tough stance, again, with Merkel pretending she´s working on a "european solution", again.

The protagonists:

The old fart is Horst Seehofer, federal Minister of the Interior.
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschla ... 13348.html

It so happens that tomorrow afternoon 17:00h Berlin time Germany is to play Mexico in the World Cup, which is guaranteed to divert the public´s attention.
If the German team does badly, Merkel´s gov will be in serious trouble, if not, the traitors can keep going. ;)

Of course unrelated to any of the above this made big news here in Cologne:

Quote:
News
German police carry out more raids in Cologne after charging man with making biological weapon

'Very likely' attack averted

Hans-Georg Maassen, the head of Germany's domestic intelligence agency (BfV), said his agency was tipped off that a Tunisian man had attempted to buy highly toxic substances.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-police-carr ... a-44236311

Tipped off by the CIA, German authorities rated him as only "somewhat" dangerous and allowed s.o. already known as an Islamist in Tunisia into the country to live with his 14 years older convert wife-by-islamic-marriage.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:35 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2952
Why IMO it´s all fake from the former conservative parties:

The supposed opposing-Merkel-CSU helped pass new legislation on Friday that will allow in 1000 refugee "family members" per month. Creating a new legal in way while there´s hundreds of thousands with no claim to stay at all and the gov having no clue on how to deport them and tens of thousands of new asylum claims per month.
Also the administrative effort is a mess: on Friday, the head of BAMF federal office in charge of dealing with refugees got fired, while the BAMF itself is embroiled in a corruption channel with the long-years Bremen office head going activist and approving thousands of asylum claims with no legal basis, pulling in cases from other jurisdictions and with asylum lawyers carrying applicants to Bremen in buses.
It is but an act.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 59  Next