maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Germany?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14552
That's a different fellow. "Suspect in home invasion." Another one of those 'hard working illegals just here to better themselves.'

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:40 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 3144
mdiehl wrote:
Quote:
And where the f*ck are the lifeguards during all this.

Busy making sure people are not drowning one supposes.

LMAO. No one drowns in a swimming pool with 50 other people around. Unless they hit their head on the bottom and then the lifeguard is useless anyway.

When I was a kid, the only real job the lifeguard had was keeping me and my friends in line.

Makes you feel safe, doesn't it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

No one drowns because lifeguards are on duty.

I get what you're saying, but, seriously, people in groups are idiots. The time someone will drown will be when a lifeguard's attention is being diverted to something stupid. I have every confidence that at local swimming pools, apart from a lifeguard or a parent (if the parent isn't distracted), no one would notice if a kid had been underwater for ten minutes unless they were trained to look for it. So you're probably right, but the lifeguard is probably trained to assume otherwise.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:11 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17050
I bet you can walk up to a group of 10 German men in a German city and just start beating up one and the others are just going to stand back and feel uncomfortable.

I know it's that way in the capital here, the folks that have a deep cultural disconnect with people from outside the capital. They really love their EU there and pretend that their tiny city is "one of the metropols" in Europe and try to embrace all of the "we're so progressive that we no longer remember how to defend ourselves" bullshit while also embracing all of the anti-gun ownership and other shit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:22 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 3288
would anyone on this forum have a problem with Germany treating Moslems like they treated Jews in the 1930's ?

That includes Arab and Turk Moslems born in Germany in the last 40 years, nevermind the influx scum; sorry, wrong word: refugees.

Just curious how y'all stand on the issue of german and french cattle cars full of assorted, involuntary Moslems destination Istanbul via the Orient Express. You can imagine the multitude of clapping Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, Romanians, Bulgarians and Greeks lining the rail line.

EUB was quite appalled by this image and incredulous several weeks ago. Why was he so appalled?
does he think his beloved England without assorted 5 million Pakis, moslem dunecoons and North Africans(8-) would be a lesser place ? Hecque imagine the investor interest: pay English women to have babies, stop paying Moslem women to have babies....June 22,41

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:30 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Can't say I'm surprised to see NATO promoting Holocaust-like mass genocide. :roll:

Just prevent unwanted & unregulated mass migration into your countries, and kick out any who illegally enter. Pretty clear cut, without the need to line people up against a wall or gas 'en masse.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

I think the indiscriminate nature of it is what would bother me. Also, deporting citizens without their consent? I am quite sure I annoyed Knuckles with my statement about what to do with people who demand special privilege.. reparations. But if it's consensual and voluntary, it's different from just rounding people up.

If I could impose a test on IMMIGRANTS it would be a serious values test type screening. If you think the country to which you are immigrating should bend over backwards to accommodate YOUR ethnicity or to support the nation that you just left, you should not be allowed in. That seems to me to not violate any US constitutional rights.

I seriously don't know what rights people have in Europe. You all seem to get in trouble for "saying things that annoy minorities" and you all don't seem to have much access to firearms. If I had a magic solution to offer to you all that doesn't tread all over real and important civil rights, I would.

Maybe more cultural focus on what it means to be a German? I'm not saying that you all need to start building more Pz IVs but probably you can all, nationally, stop wringing your hands about WW2. Yes you all fucked up badly, but you're allowed to get up off the mat sooner or later. Why not now? Germany could be a nation that helps others solve problems without necessarily having to accommodate every third world loser that wants to plant their ideology in Bremen or whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Yes, we get the historical perspective but what about testosterone?

After a certain point programming fails and biology takes over. Are there no German males around when these things happen? Are they afraid they will be prosecuted?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:55 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 3288
NefariousKoel wrote:
Can't say I'm surprised to see NATO promoting Holocaust-like mass genocide. :roll:

I said put 10 million of french and german 'european resident' Moslems into cattle cars and send them to Istanbul. Well, the cattle cars should have toilets, I will admit.

If that is promoting Holocaust and genocide then tell me why, Mr armchair Righteous and friend of Moslems it would know appear.
Do you think you are less of a bigot than anyone else on this forum? after +10 years of reading your posts? Fat chance , dude.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

I think it's the whole cattle cars image. Say you're going to put them on air-conditioned tour buses and all will be well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next