maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Germany?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
This is the New Yorker thinks of flyover country (populated by "deplorables")

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:19 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Merkel finally admits there are no-go zones in Germany.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Mac wrote:

So, now that Merkel (without actually saying it) agrees with what AfD was saying 2 years ago, will she apologize to them for calling them extremists and racists?

I will at least give credit to Merkel for finally acknowledging the existence of “no go” zones.

Have (or when will) the Swedish done (do) so?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
chijohnaok wrote:
Mac wrote:

So, now that Merkel (without actually saying it) agrees with what AfD was saying 2 years ago, will she apologize to them for calling them extremists and racists?

I will at least give credit to Merkel for finally acknowledging the existence of “no go” zones.

So Volksdeutsche of you. But do you really trust Russians and Putin? :roll:

Ryssä on aina ryssä vaikka voissa paistais. :twisted:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

So Volksdeutsche of you. But do you really trust Russians and Putin? :roll:

Ryssä on aina ryssä vaikka voissa paistais. :twisted:

Yes, it was an RT piece, I will freely admit that.

Was the recording they had of Merkel acknowledging the existence of no go zones also made up?

Was ABC News lying as well?
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... t-53416102

What about German broadcaster n-tv, to whom she gave that interview...are they also lying, are they Putin’s tools?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
RT will cover stuff other "not pro-Putin, nor pro-Russian Nationalist" networks would never cover. They will avoid covering some stuff for the same reasons. They will spin stuff pretty blatantly from time to time. But if you keep all that in mind, and also keep in mind how much can be done with photoshop, computer-graphics, sound editing, and production editing, then it isn't like one will catch Mind-Cancer just from listening to something from them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:
RT will cover stuff other "not pro-Putin, nor pro-Russian Nationalist" networks would never cover. They will avoid covering some stuff for the same reasons. They will spin stuff pretty blatantly from time to time. But if you keep all that in mind, and also keep in mind how much can be done with photoshop, computer-graphics, sound editing, and production editing, then it isn't like one will catch Mind-Cancer just from listening to something from them.

All true, BUT, the quote that they played from a Merkel (about no go zones) was not made up, it was not altered, in fact it was taken from a mainstream German broadcaster. And ABC News (a mainstream US news broadcaster) also ran the story (a confirmation of sorts).

RT can spin it however they want, but the quote from Merkel was accurate.

Nero was attempting to shoot the messenger without addressing the message itself.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:38 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

All true, BUT, the quote that they played from a Merkel (about no go zones) was not made up, it was not altered, in fact it was taken from a mainstream German broadcaster. And ABC News (a mainstream US news broadcaster) also ran the story (a confirmation of sorts).

RT can spin it however they want, but the quote from Merkel was accurate.

Nero was attempting to shoot the messenger without addressing the message itself.

I need to start checking ABC a little more regularly.

After their recent fuck-ups, they seem to at least give an occasional try at full news disclosure. Unlike most of the other Dem-media word salad which actively omits facts and stories that don't fit their agitprop.

It's still full of wealthy metro bubblemen, but will put it in the rotation if they're trying to be an actual news outlet.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

Germany finally has its new government....only 5+ months after the elections:

Quote:
Merkel Gets Backing for Fourth Term After Months of Suspense
Germany’s Social Democrats voted for a renewed coalition with her conservative party, paving the way for a new government

https://www.wsj.com/articles/merkel-get ... 1520153473

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Merkel rejects making German anthem gender neutral

Country’s equality commissioner suggested removing terms like ‘fatherland.’

By ALEKSANDRA WRÓBEL 3/5/18, 5:21 PM CET

Angela Merkel doesn’t want the German national anthem to change, the chancellor’s spokesman said on Monday after the country’s equality commissioner suggested making the song gender neutral.

German media reported at the weekend that Equality Commissioner Kristin Rose-Möhring wrote to staff at the family ministry and proposed removing male-specific terms from the anthem. Rose-Möhring, a member of the Social Democratic Party (SPD), reportedly suggested replacing Vaterland (fatherland) with Heimatland (homeland), as well as changing the phrase “brotherly with heart and hand” to “courageously with heart and hand.”

https://www.politico.eu/article/angela- ... r-neutral/

Merkel is going to find herself dropped from Prime Minister Trudeau’s Christmas card list...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 61  Next