Testosterone

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

11Bravo
Staff Sergeant

Testosterone

#1 Post by 11Bravo » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Been struggling with a difficult business decision, when it dawned on me that merely exhibiting the symptoms of extreme testosterone poisoning would be perceived as more valuable than a correct analysis.

As an experiment, I chose to jump up on the table, rip open my shirt, beat my chest and sign up for not merely meeting the quarterly goal, but exceeding it by an order of magnitude. My subsequent failing to meet the improvised objective by approximately 90% was not held against me. All marveled at my engorged phallus as I strutted up and down the table like the cock of the walk.

Just wanted to pass that along.
Would an ape make a human doll that TALKS?

robpost3
Staff Sergeant

Re: Testosterone

#2 Post by robpost3 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:19 pm

:lol:
...unless you get down to flinging poo....your just chest beating.......very good show though and Bravo indeed it seemed it worked, yes!!! .....but bottom line, if you want to leave no survivors, well aimed poo flung beats dick measuring in sheer audacity and trauma.....also hire a 12+ piece funk band for a musical back up and theme song power....ziiing-pow-bam!!! ....they will sign all their shares over to (even their spouses and first generation children) you without question, you will be the king, they will be forever humbled ....

btw..I am available for per diem mercenary board room wah-wah laced slapping bass that gets the panties moist on demand and crushes all opposition ....

In the beginning the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

C_S
Sergeant Major

#3 Post by C_S » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:48 am

Been struggling with a difficult business decision, when it dawned on me that merely exhibiting the symptoms of extreme testosterone poisoning would be perceived as more valuable than a correct analysis.

As an experiment, I chose to jump up on the table, rip open my shirt, beat my chest and sign up for not merely meeting the quarterly goal, but exceeding it by an order of magnitude. My subsequent failing to meet the improvised objective by approximately 90% was not held against me. All marveled at my engorged phallus as I strutted up and down the table like the cock of the walk.

Just wanted to pass that along.

A load on the conference table would be a great addition to "I shat here" thread.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#4 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Hey Ripper or anyone who might know: is there ANY way to actually get T levels up? Or maybe you can present to a physician with the "correct" symptoms and they'll put you on Androgen Replacement Therapy?

I mean shit, If I a 50-something year old guy go to the right doc and say "Doc, I self-identify as a chick, gimme the gurly juice so get some nice tiddies and soft supple skin" they do it wouldn't they!? So why not the opposite!?

I go in and say "Doc, in self-identify as a 25 year old Golden God, gimme the man juice so I get ripped!" :mrgreen:

Having fallen off the horse for a few months right around the time we were moving, I'm back on routine and seeing my shit solidify again. Main hitch is: the muscle always develops faster than the old beat up connective tissue. Muscularly, even neurologically I always feel like "one more" pushup, dips, row or pushup, but that old fucking shoulder injury is always creaking . . .