maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who are the real rulers in Europe?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:35 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17050
EUBanana wrote:
Heh, well look at this.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01 ... ls-policy/

I imagine what's going on is actually great news for Breitbart, not like anybody else dares put forward an anti-migrant line.

Well I can tell you that I'm looking at any and all news sources that actually report what's going on.

And with a pinch of salt too given that every media actor has some form of an agenda. I've even taken to get back to reading Russian sources as well so I now read pretty much all the news sources regularly. And the official established ones in EU seem to be some of the weakest right now. It almost feels like they're in a complete disarray and confused about how to proceed.

I suppose this wasn't in their playbook. And that's actually related to what my worst fear was. My worst fear was that the Muslim community would have managed to be disciplined and play low until they built up their numbers in EU so much so that they'd become an internal security threat that could threaten stability and running of entire countries before acting.

But given their values and ways it appears they've revealed their threat before they managed to establish themselves further. Before refugee crisis 4% of EU population were Muslims, now there's 1.4 million more of them but at the same time the cat is out of the bag and the powers that rule EU are now in real trouble if they don't change something.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Kameolontti wrote:
EUBanana wrote:
Heh, well look at this.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01 ... ls-policy/

I imagine what's going on is actually great news for Breitbart, not like anybody else dares put forward an anti-migrant line.

Well I can tell you that I'm looking at any and all news sources that actually report what's going on.

And with a pinch of salt too given that every media actor has some form of an agenda. I've even taken to get back to reading Russian sources as well so I now read pretty much all the news sources regularly. And the official established ones in EU seem to be some of the weakest right now. It almost feels like they're in a complete disarray and confused about how to proceed.

I suppose this wasn't in their playbook. And that's actually related to what my worst fear was. My worst fear was that the Muslim community would have managed to be disciplined and play low until they built up their numbers in EU so much so that they'd become an internal security threat that could threaten stability and running of entire countries before acting.

But given their values and ways it appears they've revealed their threat before they managed to establish themselves further. Before refugee crisis 4% of EU population were Muslims, now there's 1.4 million more of them but at the same time the cat is out of the bag and the powers that rule EU are now in real trouble if they don't change something.

I would wager that any change at all in the policy would be slow in coming.
They (the EU) will deny that there is a problem for as long as they can.
When they finally do acknowledge that there is a problem they will appoint a committee to study it.
When the committee finally comes back with a report, the EU politicians will say that they need to consult with their home government.
Their home governments will then need to appoint committees to study it.
Then the politicians at home will study all the reports.
In the meantime, elections will have taken place and the politicians will have changed, so more studying and consulting.
Then there will be more foot dragging until the next incident sparks more furor with the public.
With that next incident the politicians will again voice their indignation with what happened (and come up with more clever suggestions like Madame Mayor of Cologne did).
Meanwhile, another million or so undocumented "refugees" will have passed over the borders into Europe.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:25 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
mdiehl wrote:
I'll make the same recommendation and offer to you as I have made to others Kameo.

Move to the USA. Here at least there's a chance of fixing the problems. If you move to Tucson, I'll show you around.

I still laugh at the idea of a Finn adjusting to the weather anywhere in the southern half of the US. Excepting the highest points in the Rockies, perhaps. :lol:

There's a reason so many Nordic immigrant families settled down in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and other areas along the northern border back in the 19th century. They'd be more likely to die from heat stroke in the more southerly summers. Was obviously like cruel cruel torture for those who actually did and had to adjust.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:53 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Arise, thread. Arise!

Meanwhile.. The EUrocrats continue to shit on their citizens..

Y No Pitchforks 'n Sheeit ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:29 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
Holy shit!

...a thread resurrected by someone other than Chijohn...! [twighlight zone music/]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
wulfir wrote:
Holy shit!

...a thread resurrected by someone other than Chijohn...! [twighlight zone music/]

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:17 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
ROFL :D

I would +rep you if I could, Chij...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:18 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 17032
Chi is like the Herbert West of dead threads.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:03 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 17032
NefariousKoel wrote:
Y No Pitchforks 'n Sheeit ?

It's happening.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13981
George Soros, and perhaps a small cabal of like-minded villains.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next