maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 Post subject: Re: Erdogan Leads Turkey to the Precipice
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14720
Quote:
I have just authorized a doubling of Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum with respect to Turkey as their currency, the Turkish Lira, slides rapidly downward against our very strong Dollar! Aluminum will now be 20% and Steel 50%. Our relations with Turkey are not good at this time!

WTF! :P

Is Trump channeling the spirit of Napoleon Bonaparte, or perhaps Augustus Caesar!?! The man has balls the size of the domes on the Blue Mosque! :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:36 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17050
jack t ripper wrote:
Apparently Allah is going to help stabilize the Turkish Lira. Honestly. I didn't know he did that kind of thing but I am not a muzzie.

Quote:
Lira collapses as Erdogan tells Turks: They have 'their dollars,' we have 'our god'

That there's the fundamental difference between Christians and Muslims.

"Hey, running low of food again, are we?"

Muslim: "We have not been zealous enough! Kill all those less than zealous apostates to please Allah and he will provide for us!"

Christian: "God only cares for our souls but if we want these plants to grow we need to invent a superior crop rotation system. Let's also invent a tractor so we can better utilize our available land"

Muslim: "But that man building a steam engine, he is a blasphemer! Besides, if you have faith in Allah you'll never go wanting! Allah provides! You should kill him now before he further insults your God"

Christian: "Oh, he's a cheeky fellow ain't he? But his affair with God is his private matter. Meanwhile he's helping the whole of Christendom with his inventions so maybe God is helping us through him"

Muslim: "Oh, that'll never work!"

...Much later, at Omdurman

Muslim: "The cowards hide behind.. machine guns, rifled muskets, howitzers, battlefield discipline, logistics, meritocratic military, skilled and educated officers and.."

Muslim 2: "Oh quit it! Allah will grant us victory - CHAARGE!"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The finest achievements of the 7th century, baby. Allah forgot to give Bangladesh and Yemen any oil..so they are especially dire shitholes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13427
Quote:
... This week tensions between the US and Turkey soared when Mr Trump raised tariffs on Turkish steel and aluminium from 20 percent to 50.

The levy came in the wake of the detention of Andrew Brunson, who has been held on terror charges, as well as Turkey’s continued trading with Iran, nation also sanctioned by Mr Trump in a bid to halt their nuclear weapon programme.

President Trump’s sanctions saw the Turkish lira plummet to a dangerous low yesterday, causing a financial crisis that has also threatened to crash the eurozone.

One US dollar bought 5.57 lira and the currency, which has dropped 30 percent in value since the start of the year, fell a further five percent in one day ...

Go trumpf Go !!

Do some more of that "economic warfare" kind of stuff !!! It seems to be working !
:)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1002081/iran-trump-us-turkey-lira-dollar-world-war-3

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Where did Iran get the idea that Turkey is our ally? :lol:

Rouhani seems increasingly desperate. Turkey traded oil with fucking ISIS and set up hotels for ISIS related travel and R&R of ISIS homies. They are all a bunch of lying rug merchants but they were still mart enough to completely own Hussein and Skeletor

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37