maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: Erdogan Leads Turkey to the Precipice
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
The first step is that we need to evacuate Incirlik Airbase. Having a bunch of our wing wipers waiting to be captured by the Turks is not a good opening move in a conflict.

And it might take a while to get that done, so we'd better get started.

==
Next step is to draw a line in the sand and say that "we have you aspirin to show we do not mean you harm. But that is it. If you attack us, if you attack Manbij, then you must accept the consequences of your actions.

==
And then we need to stock up in every friendly airbase in the area and move every plane and missile we can find into the area. We don't have enough troops on the ground to even be a trip wire if the Turks bring EVERYBODY. So our war will be an air/missile war, so better get ready.

Oh, and if we withdraw from naytoe, which we certainly should, then we should be prepared to fight ALL of EUROPE. So better warm up the nucs and get them ready to fly ... and let naytoe know if they fight, they also must accept the consequences.

==
World War III !!!

==
The Turks are counting on the ooosah to turn tail and run ... and the ooosah probably will ... time will tell ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quite true. Incirlik is a liability. I'd leave a few remotely controlled charges as well.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14677
Yup, we built it, we should rubble it ... leave it the way we found it ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Quite true. Incirlik is a liability. I'd leave a few remotely controlled charges as well.

Also, as the US is evacuating Incirlik, the US Air Force Commissary might "forget" to pack up a big shipment of spoiled pork stored in the mess freezers.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

One of my cousins was born at Incirlik base hospital. :lol: Every new school they moved to...

"And where are you from sweetheart?"

"Turkey" :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
I support the Kurds, every Finn I know supports Kurds. There are 100 Finnish trainers to train Peshmerga in Iraq.

Kurds, the biggest people without a nation.

Thank you Winston Churchill. :twisted:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
The problem with the notion of "destroying IS" is that it is about like exterminating all cock roaches by attacking one apartment complex in the midst of an enormous run down ghetto. So you clean all the bugs out of that one building, then what?

As soon as you leave, the ones who fled to the neighboring slums come slinking back, or, the neighboring mice or rats (assuming IS are the cockroaches, and alternative Islamoretards are the slightly more evolved vermin).

Prepare yourselves for several decades of this kind of nonsense because without a full scale offensive 10x bigger than the ones that defeated the Fascists/Tokugawans there will be no "victory."

In 1946, it was fearful to have been associated with the Nazis or the Tokugawans. These people either went under cover, or fled, or shot themselves in the roof of the mouth (excepting of course the ones who were taken in by the Western powers or commies for the special assets they offered . . .). Until we achieve a comparable degree of success at making Islamic retardation stigmatized we have achieved nothing.

Last edited by Anthropoid on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Until we achieve a comparable degree of success at making Islamic retardation stigmatized we have achieved nothing.

Yes, this is exactly correct. I predict utterances by the Mayor of London are not going to achieve that goal. Neither was Hussein's apology tour. Neither will eunuchoid announcements like "The United States government strongly condemns this attack". Even adding "cowardly" when children are killed is not enough.

I would suggest something like "The United States government strongly condemns this attack which was inspired and carried out in the name of islam and which assiduously follows the instructions on attacks against non-believers in the quran itself. The United States regards all nations that adopt islam as their state religion or fund the teaching of this hateful ideology disguised as religious instruction as complicit in these crimes. We regard muslims who tacitly condone these actions or even those who inadequately resist these murderous ideas to be enemies of the United State who can expect a violent and decisive response from us at the time and place of our choosing. There will be no further warnings. Thank you."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
jack t ripper wrote:
Quote:
Until we achieve a comparable degree of success at making Islamic retardation stigmatized we have achieved nothing.

Yes, this is exactly correct. I predict utterances by the Mayor of London are not going to achieve that goal. Neither was Hussein's apology tour. Neither will eunuchoid announcements like "The United States government strongly condemns this attack". Even adding "cowardly" when children are killed is not enough.

I would suggest something like "The United States government strongly condemns this attack which was inspired and carried out in the name of islam and which assiduously follows the instructions on attacks against non-believers in the quran itself. The United States regards all nations that adopt islam as their state religion or fund the teaching of this hateful ideology disguised as religious instruction as complicit in these crimes. We regard muslims who tacitly condone these actions or even those who inadequately resist these murderous ideas to be enemies of the United State who can expect a violent and decisive response from us at the time and place of our choosing. There will be no further warnings. Thank you."

And thankfully, there are still portions of the free world where one is safe to express such controversial views. Europe is sliding into an Orwellian nightmare.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 378 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 38  Next