maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Erdogan Leads Turkey to the Precipice
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:51 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13382
jack t ripper wrote:
The video is absolutely shocking. It's one thing to have a thugocracy in the ME. It's quite another to bring it with you on state visits.

Yup.

Were I in the Trump Administration I would quietly inform the Turkish ambassador that there will be no more visits by the Turkish President to the US unless/until he replaces the Antifa thugs moonlighting as he security detail.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:21 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 12669
NefariousKoel wrote:
Kameolontti wrote:

Islam is anti-science, on an order or two of magnitude greater than the most extreme Christian sects. It's a militant misogynist anti-semitic anti-science slavery of mind. I can't understand how it's not seen for today's Nazis and commies that it is.

I'm just as baffled as you are, regarding non-Islamic peoples' coddling of that huge death cult. Mostly the westerners who act so sympathetic, yet hold completely opposing societal values a vast majority of their little darlings wish to see eliminated. No wonder they're being called "cucks".

I do get that extreme tolerance means being extremely tolerant even to ideologies and people that want to destroy your tolerating self.

The question is which of these is the real death cult - tolerance at any cost or an ideology that was built to expand and subjugate while having clauses against losing members?

Any culture or ideology which is based on unlimited tolerance and Mary Sue policies sees itself eventually colonized by other more vital and more aggressive ideologies and cultures and assimilated into them.

It is a fallacy that a stronger culture would assimilate to a weaker one. Culture that has built in safeties against change and outside influence will not assimilate - whereas the tolerant culture is all about assimilating and adapting itself to others while denouncing itself.

We need to eradicate the tolerance from Western culture to preserve a unique Western identity and to prevent ourselves from being simply assimilated into other ideologies such as Islam.

As with how anti-GW group is explained as not seeing the slow but inevitable change the tolerant culture people do not see the decade and century level changes and the decay at the core of their culture.

While it is positive for a culture to have *some* mechanism for renewing itself and adapting to changes in technology and conditions the 'tolerance at any cost'-culture is hell bent on assimilation and change and seeks to change it's every core value for the sake of changing them because this culture tolerates anything and everything except it's own roots and traditions.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:06 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 12121
Kameolontti wrote:
NefariousKoel wrote:

I'm just as baffled as you are, regarding non-Islamic peoples' coddling of that huge death cult. Mostly the westerners who act so sympathetic, yet hold completely opposing societal values a vast majority of their little darlings wish to see eliminated. No wonder they're being called "cucks".

I do get that extreme tolerance means being extremely tolerant even to ideologies and people that want to destroy your tolerating self.

The question is which of these is the real death cult - tolerance at any cost or an ideology that was built to expand and subjugate while having clauses against losing members?

Any culture or ideology which is based on unlimited tolerance and Mary Sue policies sees itself eventually colonized by other more vital and more aggressive ideologies and cultures and assimilated into them.

It is a fallacy that a stronger culture would assimilate to a weaker one. Culture that has built in safeties against change and outside influence will not assimilate - whereas the tolerant culture is all about assimilating and adapting itself to others while denouncing itself.

We need to eradicate the tolerance from Western culture to preserve a unique Western identity and to prevent ourselves from being simply assimilated into other ideologies such as Islam.

As with how anti-GW group is explained as not seeing the slow but inevitable change the tolerant culture people do not see the decade and century level changes and the decay at the core of their culture.

While it is positive for a culture to have *some* mechanism for renewing itself and adapting to changes in technology and conditions the 'tolerance at any cost'-culture is hell bent on assimilation and change and seeks to change it's every core value for the sake of changing them because this culture tolerates anything and everything except it's own roots and traditions.

(my bold)
That's a good question. However, in this comparison, the "tolerance at any cost" group is more of a Suicide Culture. I suppose it could be considered a death culture, if it's own death were it's aim.

I agree - some parts of western culture has become way too tolerant. These sub-cultures have lost so much objectivity, and promoted so many contradictions & self loathing in their indoctrination, that they surely can't survive in current form for too long if their philosophy is carried through to the end.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 9198
Quote:

"We" are the "suicide(death) cult" ... the rags are the invading hordes ...

Quote:

It is a fallacy that a stronger culture would assimilate to a weaker one.
Totally that's is why we see "we" assimilating to the rags ... or at least thinking "we" are ... only thing is the rags don't like sodomites or ass lickers ... so "we" have no place in their world ...

Quote:
Culture that has built in safeties against change and outside influence will not assimilate - whereas the tolerant culture is all about assimilating and adapting itself to others while denouncing itself.

Quote:

I just think we need to defend ourselves ... so we can live ...

Quote:

Looking at history ... it seems all cultures/sub-cultures have life cycles .. they rise and they fall ... and "we" are no different ... so kick back and enjoy the breeze of the fall ... as we zoom down the tubes into oblivion! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:52 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14423
Turkey revokes the passport of Enes Kanter, 6 11 player for Oklahoma Thunder for his public criticism of Erdogan and he gets stranded in Romania.

Presumably, he either has a US work visa or green card....so he is allowed back to the US. The stateless NBA player

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/enes-kanter ... every-day/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:53 am 
Sergeant Major

Did anyone already mention that Erdogan is a piece of shit?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

Turkey condemns U.S. over ‘aggressive’ acts against its bodyguards during Erdogan’s visit to D.C.

:shock:
:lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:54 am 
Sergeant Major

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/06/12/t ... rnational/

Quote:
Turkey Demonstrates Concern Over Human Rights By Imprisoning Chairman Of Amnesty International

JAZZ SHAWPosted at 8:01 am on June 12, 2017

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been under a lot of pressure lately from the leaders of various western nations. He’s been criticized for human rights abuses in his country and his attacks on the Kurds, as well as his bullying of other countries and threats of non-cooperation. Amnesty International previously told the BCC that he’d actually been torturing his political enemies. With that much scrutiny being focused on his country, I wonder if it’s having any effect and making the Turkish leader reform his ways a bit?

Having found out that he just threw the chairman of Amnesty International in prison I’m going to have to go with “no” for the time being. (Associated Press)

A Turkish court has formally arrested Amnesty International’s chairman in the country pending trial on charges of membership in a terror organization, Turkey’s official Anadolu news agency said Saturday. The rights group called it a “mockery of justice.”

Taner Kilic was arrested in the western province of Izmir along with five other attorneys who are accused of using ByLock, an encrypted mobile messaging application. Kilic was detained on Tuesday and arrested late Friday.

ByLock is allegedly used by the network of U.S.-based cleric Fethullah Gulen, who Turkey blames for orchestrating last summer’s coup attempt and leading a terror organization. Gulen denies all allegations.

In the United States, if you use a heavily encrypted messaging application the government will go yell at the software developer and beg them for a back door of some sort. In Turkey, they’ll simply throw you in a dungeon, smash your damn phone and not worry about you texting anyone in the future.

Okay… I dread even having to ask, but is anyone actually going to do something about it this time? How about you, European Union? You’re supposed to have some influence with the Tyrant of Turkey since he’s trying to become a member. Got anything for us? (WRAL, emphasis added)

The European Union says that it will keep a close eye on Turkey’s treatment of an Amnesty International leader who was detained early this week as part of a wider crackdown on people suspected of links to a cleric accused of orchestrating last year’s failed coup.

The EU on Thursday called on Turkey “to clarify the charges swiftly” and reminded Ankara to “fully respect the presumption of innocence.”

I see. You’re going to “keep a close eye” on the situation. And you’re telling Erdogan to “respect the presumption of innocence.” So in other words, the Amnesty International chairman is pretty much screwed. Is that what you’re saying?

The charges against this guy consist of having an app on his phone. We’re talking about a Turkish president who has already disappeared tens of thousands of people ranging from police officials to university professors to clerics, mostly because somebody at some point whispered that they might not think Fethullah Gulen was the devil incarnate. But now you’re going to expect him to respect the presumption of innocence. Yeah. Sounds good. Let’s go with that, then.

So… the United States isn’t doing anything. The European Union isn’t doing anything. The Germans might pull their small number of troops and a handful of planes out of Turkey in the next few months, but Erdogan could clearly care less. And our American Pastor Andrew Brunson is still locked up over there for going on eight months.

I’m out of ideas. Anyone else?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

The US actually IS doing something about Turkey...arming the Kurds. I suppose we could officially recognize the Republic of Kurdistan and declare the border about halfway through Eastern Turkey, give the Greeks free F-16's, declare Cypress Greek territory, put up a 200 ft statue for the Armenian Genocide in front of the Turkish embassy in Washington, start a campaign to convert the Hajia Sofia back to an orthodox church...etc., etc

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:17 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 9198
Pull out of nay toe ...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next