maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Smell Obama's fingers; he's Muslim.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:23 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8465
Quote:
... a proposed anti-sharia law ...

Haven't you been payin' attention !!!! ;)

There is no such THING as a Shariaiaia LAW ... !!!! :D

==

(only Laws BASED on (nada) Shariririria Law :D :D :D )

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13043
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... s-earlier/

Quote:
AHMED’S SISTER ADMITS SCHOOL SUSPENSION FOR ALLEGED BOMB THREAT 3 YEARS EARLIER

by NEIL MUNRO
23 Sep 2015

The sister of the boy who brought a suspected hoax-bomb to his Texas high school said she was suspended from a school in a prior bomb scare. Her suspension occurred in 2009 while she was attending middle school in the same district.

Lesley Weaver, a spokeswoman for the district, said school officials can’t release any information about the 18-year-old sister’s episode because the Sudanese parents won’t sign the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, The school has already sent the form to the immigrant Sudanese parents, but they won’t sign it, she said.

The sister is named Eyman Mohamed.

“I wish we could…. provide more information to the media,” said Weaver, whose school district and local police force are now facing worldwide claims that they unfairly targeted the sister’s brother — 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed — after he was detained Sept. 14 on the suspicion that he had brought a hoax bomb into the school.

The boy brought his device — a dismantled, 12-volt clock packed inside a school box — to show off to his teachers.

The sister claimed after the arrest that she had been suspended from a school for several days. “I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with,” she said, without providing evidence or proof.

The episode occurred around 2009, she said. The scare happened in “my first year of attempting middle school in America. I knew English, but the culture was different, the people were different,” Eyman said.

“I got suspended and I didn’t do anything about it,” she said.

“When I heard about Ahmed, I was so mad because it happened to me and I didn’t get to stand up, so I’m making sure he’s standing up because it’s not right. So I’m not jealous, I’m kinda like—it’s like he’s standing for me.”

Two days after the Sept. 14 incident, President Barack Obama intervened by praising the boy, praising his clock-in-a-box, and inviting him to the White House for an October event. “Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It’s what makes America great,” Obama tweeted, effectively suggesting that Irving officials were unfair to the Muslim boy.

Since 2001, several thousand Americans have been murdered or killed by Muslims, who justify their actions by citing the jihad commandments in the religion’s Koran book.

Follow Neil Munro on Twitter, @NeilMunroDC

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:38 pm 
Honorary Texan

Reputation points: 6898
Obama just couldn't wait to invite the little bastard to dinner at the WH. The WH is probably going to have to be fumigated before the next resident moves in.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:36 am 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 11682
Ahmed wanted to get paid. Can't you see I not only be black, but Muslim, too The resemblance to a hollywood style bomb was deliberate.

He will end up getting paid.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:47 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13170
2ndAcr wrote:
Personally, I am rather fond of our Mayor in Irving (my city of birth and current residence). She even eats breakfast with us common folk at my local haunt. Plus I know 2 of the cops that hauled the little shite in. He was very evasive in his answers to questions before they reached the cuff stage. That was why he got detained, one said he was a bit of a smart ass to them. Used an excuse of "I wanted to tell time" but could not answer why the clock only counted down.

I will be voting for her again if she runs again. Kinda hope the Muslims get fed up and bail to some other city myself.

We aint Islamophobes down here, we just flat out do not like them or their religion.

The clock counting down bit is so inherently provocative you would be obligated to take it seriously as law enforcement. It's obviously not a clock. Was it a fucking egg timer?

This has deliberate set-up written all over it. I don't think we know yet if he cooked up the scheme on his own or his dad played a role.

As for getting paid, it's already happened MS or Apple already gave him thousands of dollars worth of free shit...including a 3-D printer. The family has a lawyer. The dad is raising money online for private school.

Does Irving even have a madrasa? Don't think so. Let's see how he fits in at a Catholic school. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:29 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4024
No Madrasa here. Pretty sure there is a Mosque up in the area of town they congregate to. NW corner of the city. But it would be a small one, the big one (think it is the big one) is up in Richardson about 15 miles away.

His family and fruits need to wake up and smell the coffee, welcome to the year 2015 where anyone that looks, acts or has a name Muslim sounding is immediately suspect of evil shit. I prefer my cops and even teachers to err on the side of caution, we can issue a "oops sorry" later, but no cash. Fuckem.

You want to see or hear evil shit, go to the Mosque area of Richardson when they blare out the call to prayer. Real nice houses right next door that used to be worth 250,000 or so, now worth 100,000 beans due to the friggin noise, and all the Muslim's parking up and down streets and walking to the Mosque. The folks stuck in that area (non Muslim) will tell you they will dance in the streets if that place burned to the ground. Taxpayers had to hire like 4-6 full time cops to direct traffic around that place and basically guard it. But they damn sure don't write any tickets to all the asshats parking all up and down the neighborhood streets and shit. I got a Buddhist temple right down the street from me, about a quarter mile complete with Monks, they bother no one, walk around once a month and invite folks to cook outs, don't blare loud music, heck even seen them mow some elderly folks lawns for them. You ain't going to see that near that Mosque.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
heck even seen them mow some elderly folks lawns for them

So you are saying that the Buddhist monks are taking away jobs from undocumented Mexicans?
;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=23&v=A4KOW92fbSM[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=23&v=A4KOW92fbSM

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13170
Pretty interesting discussion by Maher and panelists. Jorge Ramos is a hopeless idiot. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:59 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 11682
It looks like a bomb because that's what it was meant to look like.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next