maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:16 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15630
Reputation points: 1209
This is nice indeed:

Donald J. Trumpolini wrote:
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!


But previously Trumpolini was accusing China stealing American jobs. :roll:

But then it starts to make sense: Trump Indonesia Real Estate Project Gets Chinese Government Ally.,

Carpe Omnia.

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:45 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm
Posts: 10351
Reputation points: 18257
Unheard of. Nero, you need a hobby or something. You're losing your danged mind why not just try to be normal like everyone else? It'd be something new to try.



"once w/ heads held high" so it goes.

_________________
This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 3:47 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15630
Reputation points: 1209
C_S wrote:
Unheard of.
...

That tells something about you.

Image

But do you claim that the Trump tweet is fake, or the fact that Trump Org. gets Chinese financing is fake news?

If you don't know things, it does not mean the things are not real. ;)

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:14 pm 
Online
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 16044
Reputation points: 12978
nero wrote:
That tells something about you.

Image

But do you claim that the Trump tweet is fake, or the fact that Trump Org. gets Chinese financing is fake news?

If you don't know things, it does not mean the things are not real. ;)
Sounds like you'd be a prime rube for any negotiation, believe everything they say.

_________________
“Political Language… is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful… and to Give an Appearance of Solidity to Pure Wind.” — George Orwell


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:15 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15630
Reputation points: 1209
abradley wrote:
...
Sounds like you'd be a prime rube for any negotiation, believe everything they say.

Just the opposite...

Trump's relation with facts is notorious, and one can never trust russians, chinese or americans. :roll:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am 
Online
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 16044
Reputation points: 12978
nero wrote:
Just the opposite...

Trump's relation with facts is notorious, and one can never trust russians, chinese or americans. :roll:


_________________
“Political Language… is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful… and to Give an Appearance of Solidity to Pure Wind.” — George Orwell


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:51 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 11756
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 15595
Guy who believes in the Global Warming Fairy Tale accuses other guy of having a "notorious" relation with facts . . .

_________________
Anthro's NSFW Thread


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:17 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15630
Reputation points: 1209
Anthropoid wrote:
Guy who believes in the Global Warming Fairy Tale accuses other guy of having a "notorious" relation with facts . . .

You are on denial with many facts. :roll:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15630
Reputation points: 1209
The update:

Quote:
Donald Trump was right: Trade wars are “easy to win”! For the Chinese, anyway

In the chronicles of Trumpian bluster and gaslighting, his thoroughly pointless trade war holds a special place

o many people have heaped so much derision on President Trump after the abrupt abandonment of his “trade war” with China that it almost makes one suspect he’s doing something right. I said “almost.”

One of many ways the Trump administration has broken new ground in American politics lies in pushing the universal tendency to say one thing and do another to a surreal extreme. Trump is justly renowned for saying things that are not true. He may not get enough credit for the artful application of his falsehoods, which are not merely meant to bamboozle the public or to render questions of fact impenetrable but to suggest that he is inventing the world as he goes along, like some deity of ancient mythology.
...


Soybeans and wheat are sold to China as before, China sell everything like before. But how many more cars Americans sell to China after the deal, or anything else more to affect the trade imbalance? :roll:

But the Trump Org. will get the financing from China.

Trade wars for personal benefit, a novel concept in a democracy. More commonly known practice of oriental despots.

And how about Trump-Amazon feud, or is it rather executive power using it power against a political adversary. :roll:

Open your eyes.

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Art of the Deal 2018
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:34 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19220
Reputation points: 18052
nero wrote:
The update:

Quote:


Soybeans and wheat are sold to China as before, China sell everything like before. But how many more cars Americans sell to China after the deal, or anything else more to affect the trade imbalance? :roll:

But the Trump Org. will get the financing from China.

Trade wars for personal benefit, a novel concept in a democracy. More commonly known practice of oriental despots.

And how about Trump-Amazon feud, or is it rather executive power using it power against a political adversary. :roll:

Open your eyes.


Now posting Salon articles?

Hahahahhahaaaaa!

Nero gets his news from trash! :lol: Utter trash!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abradley and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group