maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:26 am 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 3210
Reputation points: 4670
chijohnaok wrote:
I would suggest they review this for how to breach barbed wire roll fence:


Wait a minute - I heard that Omaha Beach was taken by the all black barrage balloon crews that went into action un-armed! ;)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:17 am 
Online
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 am
Posts: 11355
Reputation points: 15175
wulfir wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
I would suggest they review this for how to breach barbed wire roll fence:


Wait a minute - I heard that Omaha Beach was taken by the all black barrage balloon crews that went into action un-armed! ;)


I thought that was Gold Beach...

_________________
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:47 am 
Offline
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:44 pm
Posts: 7757
Reputation points: 17050
LaPalice wrote:
It is sure that the protests for the nakba day in Gaza are orchestrated by Hamas and not a spontaneous decision by the crowd. The simple evidence of that is that the protests in the West Bank are peaceful and don't attack the Isrealis like in the Gaza strip.


Quote:
Hamas (Arabic: حماس Ḥamās, an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah Islamic Resistance Movement) is a Palestinian Sunni-Islamist fundamentalist organization.[8][9] It has a social service wing, Dawah, and a military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. It has been the de facto governing authority of the Gaza Strip since its takeover of that area in 2007.[10][11] During this period it fought several wars with Israel.[12] It is regarded, either in whole or in part, as a terrorist organization by several countries and international organizations, most notably by Israel, the United States and the European Union.[13][14][15]


Hamas does not control West Bank. Israel stands in between and I suppose they have been unable to conquer West Bank due to this.

_________________
Screw you nero


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:01 am 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Posts: 3912
Location: France
Reputation points: 9407
Kameolontti wrote:
LaPalice wrote:
It is sure that the protests for the nakba day in Gaza are orchestrated by Hamas and not a spontaneous decision by the crowd. The simple evidence of that is that the protests in the West Bank are peaceful and don't attack the Isrealis like in the Gaza strip.


Quote:
Hamas (Arabic: حماس Ḥamās, an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah Islamic Resistance Movement) is a Palestinian Sunni-Islamist fundamentalist organization.[8][9] It has a social service wing, Dawah, and a military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades. It has been the de facto governing authority of the Gaza Strip since its takeover of that area in 2007.[10][11] During this period it fought several wars with Israel.[12] It is regarded, either in whole or in part, as a terrorist organization by several countries and international organizations, most notably by Israel, the United States and the European Union.[13][14][15]


Hamas does not control West Bank. Israel stands in between and I suppose they have been unable to conquer West Bank due to this.

That's why I say it is not a decision spontaneously made by the Palestinian people to protest but is controled by Hamas, as in the West Bank, where there is not Hamas, there is not violence despite the fact that there are protests. I mean that the violence that we see in the media, in the Gaza strip, are controled by Hamas and are not spontaneous.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:02 am 
Offline
Staff Sergeant

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm
Posts: 3210
Reputation points: 4670
EUBanana wrote:
I thought that was Gold Beach...


Somewhere sits Knuckles, going all:

"Son - I am disappoint..."


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:03 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 11024
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 14095
Hamas thinks it is as crafty as the Chicoms and will stand the test of time by fighting from Mao's rule book.

Thing is, on average Israelis are just not as gullible as Americans and Europeans. The Hebes are like the Viet of the Middle East: thousands of years of being pushed around by big empires have given them an ethos that is just about as hardcore, adaptable and realistic as humanly possible for a sizeable society. We Muricans lack such powerful shared experiences and identities and at this stage, most Europeans lack them too.

_________________
Anthro's NSFW Thread


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:56 pm 
Offline
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 15375
Reputation points: 11728
Tablet
Tablet
The Scroll
Diplomacy, Music, and War: Israel’s Emotional Roller Coaster of a Day

In Jerusalem: The dedication of the new U.S. Embassy. In Gaza: At least 55 Palestinians killed in violent riots. In Tel Aviv: Rabin Square packed with revelers celebrating Israel’s landslide victory in Eurovision.
By Eylon Aslan-Levy

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/262225/ ... -207043669

_________________
Peasants hate you. As lord of your realm, you engaged in brutal treachery, and defended your land against marauding armies, they are still not happy. Maybe you shouldn't have poured hot oil on their heads?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:59 pm 
Offline
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 15375
Reputation points: 11728
Anthropoid wrote:
Hamas thinks it is as crafty as the Chicoms and will stand the test of time by fighting from Mao's rule book.

Thing is, on average Israelis are just not as gullible as Americans and Europeans. The Hebes are like the Viet of the Middle East: thousands of years of being pushed around by big empires have given them an ethos that is just about as hardcore, adaptable and realistic as humanly possible for a sizeable society. We Muricans lack such powerful shared experiences and identities and at this stage, most Europeans lack them too.
Israel has a large leftist community, mainly in the arts.

_________________
Peasants hate you. As lord of your realm, you engaged in brutal treachery, and defended your land against marauding armies, they are still not happy. Maybe you shouldn't have poured hot oil on their heads?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Posts: 11024
Location: inside your worst nightmare
Reputation points: 14095
abradley wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
Hamas thinks it is as crafty as the Chicoms and will stand the test of time by fighting from Mao's rule book.

Thing is, on average Israelis are just not as gullible as Americans and Europeans. The Hebes are like the Viet of the Middle East: thousands of years of being pushed around by big empires have given them an ethos that is just about as hardcore, adaptable and realistic as humanly possible for a sizeable society. We Muricans lack such powerful shared experiences and identities and at this stage, most Europeans lack them too.
Israel has a large leftist community, mainly in the arts.


Certainly there are a plurality of opinions and even nihilists who would see Israel dismantled and all Islamic demands met can be counted among "Israelis" if not "Hebrews." http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/isr ... nion-polls

But I think that handing over Gaza was a watershed moment. That was supposed to bring the period of tension to an end or at least be the beginning of the end. It never happened, and any pacifist or peacenik voice is now forced to speak from the inherently invalidated foundation which the reality of that history forces.

_________________
Anthro's NSFW Thread


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 10050
Location: Eskridge, KS
Reputation points: 13302
Had Sharon lived, the Gaza pullout would have been coupled with the West Bank pull out and the new hard border plans ... and the whole thing would have resulted in Israel declaring they were "done" resolving all the territorial issues and the two state solution would be in place.
It would have been a unilateral action, but it would have been done.
He died before he could finish the plan.

_________________
Go trumpf Go !!!
(will the resident return to being the President?)
(will the rainbow shack return to being the White House?)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group