maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I expect that from France, China and Russia...but the UK????? WTF? Japan??? When we are promised to protect them from the PRK??? WTF??

Perhaps somebody also needs to stamp "VOID" on the next check to Egypt. Anti-Trump assholes. We vote for whomever we want and y'all can go to Hell.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
I expect that from France, China and Russia...but the UK????? WTF? Japan??? When we are promised to protect them from the PRK??? WTF??

Perhaps somebody also needs to stamp "VOID" on the next check to Egypt. Anti-Trump assholes. We vote for whomever we want and y'all can go to Hell.

Due to Japan's perfidy I am self imposing a boycott on J-pop for a period of no less than 6 months.

I will therefore need to carefully screen Abradley's posts. ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

He's into K-pop isn't he? :lol:

Did South Korea vote for the damn thing too?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
He's into K-pop isn't he? :lol:

Did South Korea vote for the damn thing too?

I don't follow K-pop or J-pop much.
Is there a difference between the two?

Aren't these basically music groups composed of maybe 4-8 nubile young (Korean or Japan-women depending on the x-pop genre) women who sing pop songs and do choreographed dances to the music?

So other than their language, what are the differences? :lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:42 pm 
Sergeant Major

The K-pop groups have fermented cabbage at their back stage parties.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:

Fermented cabbage isn't just a "K" thing....my mom used to make fermented cabbage (aka sauerkraut) and we consumed vast amounts of it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

Fermented cabbage isn't just a "K" thing....my mom used to make fermented cabbage (aka sauerkraut) and we consumed vast amounts of it.

Aha, but did you do choreographed routines in short school girl skirts?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14720
Oh no, boycotting K Pop girl bands is just NOT an option . . . Most spicy "Hah"s of all are at around the 1 minute mark . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

I didn't really how well I spoke Korean.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:16 am 
Sergeant Major

jwilkerson wrote:

Quote:
U.S. Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Ben Cardin (D-MD) today introduced a Senate resolution objecting to the passage of United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, as well as all efforts that undermine direct, bilateral negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians for a secure and peaceful settlement. They are joined in this effort by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), and Senators Michael Bennet (D-CO), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), Bob Casey (D-PA), Chris Coons (D-DE), John Cornyn (R-TX), Tom Cotton (R-AR), Joe Donnelly (D-IN), Joni Ernst (R-IA), Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Dean Heller (R-NV), John McCain (R-AZ), Bob Menendez (D-NJ), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Bill Nelson (D-FL), Rob Portman (R-OH), Debbie Stabenow (D-MI), and Todd Young (R-IN).

“Efforts to delegitimize Israel have been underway a long time at the United Nations and have now sadly been aided by the outgoing administration, but the time has come to turn back the tide and renew America’s commitment to the Jewish state,” said Rubio. “When it comes to the U.S.-Israel alliance, we believe that senators of both parties must stand firmly with Israel and condemn efforts to undermine Israel’s legitimacy. This resolution expresses the Senate’s rejection of continued anti-Israel efforts at the United Nations, reiterates our commitment to Israel, and urges the incoming administration to work with Congress on this issue.”

“I am deeply disappointed that the U.N. Security Council passed Resolution 2334, which is a one-sided text that makes direct negotiations for a two-state solution more challenging. Our Senate Resolution sends the message that the U.S.-Israel partnership is ironclad,” said Cardin. “Going forward, Congress will take action against efforts at the UN or beyond that use Resolution 2334 to target Israel. I hope that in 2017 we can look at policies and actions that facilitate resumption of direct negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians, and I stand ready to support productive efforts.”

“The decision taken by the President to abstain from this vote–to fail to act on behalf of an ally represents a failure of leadership and judgment. It is highly regrettable that one of President Obama’s last actions in office was again to abandon our ally Israel,” said McConnell. “As this resolution notes, the United Nations is not the appropriate venue for dictating parameters for a two state solution, this can only come from direct negotiations between the parties.”

“Since the days of ‘Zionism is racism,’ the U.N. has been a fervently anti-Israel body and, unfortunately, that bias has never diminished. Knowing this, past administrations – both Democrat and Republican – have protected Israel from the vagaries of this biased institution,” said Schumer. “Unfortunately, by abstaining on United Nations Resolutions 2334, this administration has not followed in that path. This Senate resolution reaffirms that peace must come through direct negotiations in order to achieve a sustainable two-state solution.”

https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/a-new-bipartisan-move-led-by-senators-rubio-cardin-is-underway-in-congress-to-defend-israel-against-un-resolution-2334-this-is-encouraging-heres-the-latest/

Here we are, 11 months after the passage pf UN Sec Council resolution 2334 and UN Ambassador Nikki Haley took her opportunity when speaking to the UN Sec Council to speak to that issue:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43OMi-5KQoE[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43OMi-5KQoE

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next