maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hebe Lives Matter
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:27 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12603
chijohnaok wrote:
abradley wrote:

The only way to stop this is to convince the Muslims that Allah isn't happy with their efforts, how do you do that?

A massive defeat.

The Muslims have lost 3 major wars (Israeli war of independence (November 1947 – July 1949), Six-Day War (June 1967), and Yom Kippur War (October 1973)), along with numerous smaller skirmishes over the last 70 years and reality still hasn't set in for some. I doubt that it ever will.
I don't know, but I do know the media ain't helping. Like this:
Quote:
Fracking Will Make US World’s Largest Fossil Fuel Supplier By 2023, Says IEA

March 8th, 2018 by Steve Hanley

Fracking will make the United States the largest supplier of oil and gas in the world by 2023, Fatih Birol, head of the International Energy Agency said at the CERAWeek energy conference hosted by IHS Markit in Houston last week.

“What is happening in the US between now and 2025 [is] a huge expansion of oil production, about 80% of the global oil production growth comes from the US. It exceeds the huge expansion of Saudi Arabia which we witnessed in the 1960s and 70s,” he told The Guardian before the conference began. “Non-OPEC supply growth is very, very strong, which will change a lot of parameters of the oil market in the next years to come,” Birol told the press in Houston. “We are going to see a major second wave of U.S. shale production coming.”

And ends with this:
Quote:
Energy Is Power

Remember those geo-political consequences alluded to earlier? Plentiful supplies of natural gas are helping several European countries thumb their noses at Russia, which used to be their primary source of gas for heating in the winter. “The U.S. supply of oil and natural gas has contributed to political upheaval in the Middle East, creating new competition for oil exports, and in Russia, a leading supplier of natural gas to Europe,” says Time. Melting in the Arctic may lead to warfare between several nations as they rush to exploit the oil and gas reserves beneath the sea ice and ice cap.

The tragedy of all this is that the US is poised to plunge headlong into being the principal source of new carbon dioxide emissions in coming years. What a legacy for a country that claims it wants to become great again but will be the primary cause of tipping the global environment over into irreversible calamity. Republicans will be able to take pleasure in the fact that they placed profits and political power ahead of the lives of their children and grandchildren. That’s a political legacy anyone who has no acquaintance with the concept of ethics can really be proud of.
We've a chance to unseat Islam and Russia as top energy producers.

Plus there's Israel's fraclking fields in the Med:
Quote:
Fueling impunity: Israel’s gas exports to Europe
February 27, 2018
/ By

Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC)
/
European Union

Ongoing talks on the possibility of EU purchases of Israel’s natural gas put into question the EU’s commitment to Palestinian rights under international law.
Gas israel

The EU has made a strong commitment towards energy transition to renewable sources and has developed an ambitious strategy to meet Paris Agreement climate change targets. At the same time the EU has spent millions in the recent years on new gas infrastructure projects and billions of euros more are expected for 104 new gas projects included in the third list of Projects of Common Interest (PCI) published by the Commission.

Natural gas is a fossil fuel composed of methane, which is 86 times more potent as a heat-trapping gas than CO2. With this massive investment, the EU is locking its dependence on fossil fuel for decades to come. As a recent report has shown, the gas corporate lobby is entrenching Europe’s addiction to fossil fuels. In 2016 alone, “gas corporations and their lobby groups spent over €100 million on influencing EU [energy] policy, with more than 1,000 lobbyists on their payroll. … By comparison, public interest groups lobbying against new gas infrastructure managed to mobilise just 3% of industry’s spending.”

This not only puts into question the EU’s ability to meet climate change targets but also give rise to serious human rights concerns and the adverse social impact on communities where the pipelines are expected to cross.

Ongoing talks on the possibility of EU purchases of Israel’s natural gas put into question the EU’s commitment to Palestinian rights under international law. As this briefing by the Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC) explains, by purchasing gas from Israel, whether directly or indirectly, the EU would become complicit in Israel’s illegal annexation of the occupied Palestinian territory, its illegal settlements and the war crime of pillage of Palestinian natural resources - all in contravention of the EU’s international commitments and legal obligations.

(Continued)
https://bdsmovement.net/news/fueling-im ... rts-europe
BDS is PAL sponsored, they're worried!

If the Muslims lose their ACE in the hole (oil) and end up as also rans in energy, that might be seen as a major defeat and an act of Allah.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The Palestinians are attempting to breach the border with Israel:

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confl ... sts-549717

(video at above link).

They are going to have to up their game if they have any hope of being successful.

I would suggest they review this for how to breach barbed wire roll fence:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:14 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 9407
Maybe the first time that in France Islam is showed as the principal threat to the Jews so openly.

Citing 'Radical Islamists,' Over 250 Top French Figures Sign Letter Condemning anti-Semitism

Quote:
A statement condemning anti-Semitism signed by more than 250 leading French figures including former President Nicolas Sarkozy, elected officials from various parties, writers and film stars, linked recent anti-Semitic incidents in France to radical Islam. The statement was published over the weekend by the Le Parisien daily and the Aujourd’hui en France Dimanche weekly and is the first of such prominence to explicitly draw the connection to the local Muslim minority.

.../...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14177
Quote:
... first time that in France Islam is showed as the principal threat to the Jews ...

That's one way to look at it ... another way ... the way I look at it ... is the French are being very "un-French" ... usually the French are all about the FRENCH ! And "being French" etc. that used to be important!!?? From where I sit, the "New French" ... are so into "cultural apologism" (is there such a thing ??) that they would even sacrifice their most valued FRENCH culture ... in the name of apologizing for their colonialism in the moozlim areas ...

So I see the French has being the principle threat, not only to the Jews, but to the FRENCH !!!

:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:42 pm 
Staff Sergeant

jwilkerson wrote:
Quote:
... first time that in France Islam is showed as the principal threat to the Jews ...

That's one way to look at it ... another way ... the way I look at it ... is the French are being very "un-French" ... usually the French are all about the FRENCH ! And "being French" etc. that used to be important!!?? From where I sit, the "New French" ... are so into "cultural apologism" (is there such a thing ??) that they would even sacrifice their most valued FRENCH culture ... in the name of apologizing for their colonialism in the moozlim areas ...

So I see the French has being the principle threat, not only to the Jews, but to the FRENCH !!!

:)

You are not wrong. But, essentially, the French you describe are an elite distant from the average citizens. That elite belongs to the left, and more exactly to the social democracy. And now the social democrats are rejected by the great majority of the population. But, sadly, the French's problem is that they move away from the democratic struggle, as an important part of the population doesn't participate anymore to the elections.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
... You are not wrong. But, essentially, the French you describe are an elite distant from the average citizens. That elite belongs to the left, and more exactly to the social democracy. And now the social democrats are rejected by the great majority of the population. But, sadly, the French's problem is that they move away from the democratic struggle, as an important part of the population doesn't participate anymore to the elections ...

Interesting! So you're saying the average French person no longer cares for "French Culture" !!?? Is there no middle class these days? Just royalty and peasants?

==
Over here ... most people do not care about "US Culture" ... because arguably there barely ever was such a thing.
I think it briefly existed in the first part of my life ... the post-WWII era ... but crumbled after my generation gained the reins. My generation has destroyed what culture we had, now we have the "suicide" culture ... which we also see in UK (even ahead of US) and from what you're saying maybe in France also.

==
But back to your original point, so I see the French as enabling the Moozlims to be a threat to the jews ... it wasn't like the moozlims became a threat all by themselves, without the French enablement, the moozlims could not be a threat ... at least IN FRANCE ... the moozlims are part of the symptom ... not the cause ... from where I sit :) ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:29 pm 
Staff Sergeant

jwilkerson wrote:
Quote:
... You are not wrong. But, essentially, the French you describe are an elite distant from the average citizens. That elite belongs to the left, and more exactly to the social democracy. And now the social democrats are rejected by the great majority of the population. But, sadly, the French's problem is that they move away from the democratic struggle, as an important part of the population doesn't participate anymore to the elections ...

Interesting! So you're saying the average French person no longer cares for "French Culture" !!?? Is there no middle class these days? Just royalty and peasants?

==
Over here ... most people do not care about "US Culture" ... because arguably there barely ever was such a thing.
I think it briefly existed in the first part of my life ... the post-WWII era ... but crumbled after my generation gained the reins. My generation has destroyed what culture we had, now we have the "suicide" culture ... which we also see in UK (even ahead of US) and from what you're saying maybe in France also.

==
But back to your original point, so I see the French as enabling the Moozlims to be a threat to the jews ... it wasn't like the moozlims became a threat all by themselves, without the French enablement, the moozlims could not be a threat ... at least IN FRANCE ... the moozlims are part of the symptom ... not the cause ... from where I sit :) ...

Yes, we can say that the French enable it. For example, in the banlieues, where there is the ethnic cleansing essentially, the mayors, to buy social peace, helped radical imams to control the Muslim population, and there, that was not only the left, but the right too, at least the center right. And if France really desires to go back to the time before those problems, it will be hard to do, and it will take a long time.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

~20 years after the US Congress passed legislation requiring the US embassy to move to heirusalem ... it finally happened ...

a resident with enough balls to carry out the will of the "American" people.

==
Now was there any reaction?

turkiye booted out the israeli ambassador ... israel responded in kind and booted out the turkish one ... BOOM CHAKALKA BOOM !!!

abadabadoo withdraws envoy to the USA ... not sure the US noticed ...

some pals bang their heads on the wall and get hurt ...

iran not happy

rookies not happy ...

some brits not happy ...

==
A few people in Kansas are happy !!! :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

In the mean time ...

Israel transferred 53 tons of medical equipment was transferred to Gaza this week

the rags played with fire

==
The IDF twiiter is a good read ...

https://twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:24 am 
Staff Sergeant

It is sure that the protests for the nakba day in Gaza are orchestrated by Hamas and not a spontaneous decision by the crowd. The simple evidence of that is that the protests in the West Bank are peaceful and don't attack the Isrealis like in the Gaza strip.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next