maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: Black Lives Matter Movement
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11948
And yet Scotland never allied with the Nazis. Wonder if there are any forumites from a nation in Europe that allied with the Nazis?

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:29 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14267
Transport bosses refuse to release surveillance footage of a rash of train robberies on the BART to 'avoid racist stereotyping of suspects'

BART told its board of directors in a memo it wasn't releasing video of robberies
There have been three high-profile incidents in recent months, including one where about 60 young people boarded a train and robbed at least seven people
BART official Kerry Hamill said: 'Elevation of crimes on transit interfaces with local media in such a way to unfairly affect and characterize riders of color'
Another board member pushed back on the claim, saying race shouldn't matter

A San Francisco transport official has been caught out in a leaked memo telling staff footage of a recent robbery spree was not being released to stop people making 'racial generalizations'.
The Bay Area's BART system has been rocked by at least three robberies in recent weeks, including one incident that saw about 60 young people board a train, rob seven people and attack two others.
Two other high-profile incidents saw a total of about 16 young people involved in the robberies, while locals reported seeing or hearing of many more.
Despite the robberies, BART Assistant General Manager Kerry Hamill explained why surveillance footage and other images were not being released in a memo sent to the board of directors.
San Francisco's BART transportation authority said it will not release footage of some recent robberies to ensure 'sweeping generalizations' about people of color are not made +4
San Francisco's BART transportation authority said it will not release footage of some recent robberies to ensure 'sweeping generalizations' about people of color are not made
'Disproportionate elevation of crimes on transit interfaces with local media in such a way to unfairly affect and characterize riders of color, leading to sweeping generalizations in media reports and a high level of racially insensitive commentary directed toward the District through our social media channels, email, and call centers,' the memo, obtained by KPIX, read.
The memo then explained how hard copies of the data compiled by BART was available in person at the local headquarters.
However, BART board member Debora Allen pushed back against the notion, asking why race was a factor in releasing footage.
'I don't understand what role the color of one's skin plays in this issue [of whether to divulge information]. Can you explain?' she wrote in an email to Hamill, obtained by KPIX.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4oMsT4ans

The explanation is simple. In the United States, any criminal suspects not specifically identified as "white males" in the first sentence of the story are invariably blacks or illegal immigrants. This especially true of sexual assaults. Where do you think Europeans got the idea from?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:40 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11164
Quote:
... Elevation of crimes on transit interfaces with local media in such a way to unfairly affect and characterize riders ...

"interfaces in such a way" ... let me try that again ...

"INTERFACES IN SUCH A WAY" ...

==
Not working for me ... WTF could those words mean ... my only guess is DOUBLE TAWK ... must be DOUBLE TAWK.

Am I missing something?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:01 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6383
doggie wrote:
Transport bosses refuse to release surveillance footage of a rash of train robberies on the BART to 'avoid racist stereotyping of suspects'

BART told its board of directors in a memo it wasn't releasing video of robberies
There have been three high-profile incidents in recent months, including one where about 60 young people boarded a train and robbed at least seven people
BART official Kerry Hamill said: 'Elevation of crimes on transit interfaces with local media in such a way to unfairly affect and characterize riders of color'

A San Francisco transport official has been caught out in a leaked memo telling staff footage of a recent robbery spree was not being released to stop people making 'racial generalizations'.
The Bay Area's BART system has been rocked by at least three robberies in recent weeks, including one incident that saw about 60 young people board a train, rob seven people and attack two others.
Two other high-profile incidents saw a total of about 16 young people involved in the robberies, while locals reported seeing or hearing of many more.
Despite the robberies, BART Assistant General Manager Kerry Hamill explained why surveillance footage and other images were not being released in a memo sent to the board of directors.
San Francisco's BART transportation authority said it will not release footage of some recent robberies to ensure 'sweeping generalizations' about people of color are not made +4
San Francisco's BART transportation authority said it will not release footage of some recent robberies to ensure 'sweeping generalizations' about people of color are not made
'Disproportionate elevation of crimes on transit interfaces with local media in such a way to unfairly affect and characterize riders of color, leading to sweeping generalizations in media reports and a high level of racially insensitive commentary directed toward the District through our social media channels, email, and call centers,' the memo, obtained by KPIX, read.
The memo then explained how hard copies of the data compiled by BART was available in person at the local headquarters.
However, BART board member Debora Allen pushed back against the notion, asking why race was a factor in releasing footage.
'I don't understand what role the color of one's skin plays in this issue [of whether to divulge information]. Can you explain?' she wrote in an email to Hamill, obtained by KPIX.

The explanation is simple. In the United States, any criminal suspects not specifically identified as "white males" in the first sentence of the story are invariably blacks or illegal immigrants. This especially true of sexual assaults. Where do you think Europeans got the idea from?

Marx called those people lumpenproletariat, and that was not a compliment in his mouth. But now, things have changed, and the left prefers to see them as victims.

It is interesting that the story happens in California, as the state entered more or less in secession with Trump. What is described in the article may be a little part of the struggle between liberals in California and the president of the US.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:16 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16556
The BART thing is self-censoring. Nobody needed to tell BART officials to do that. They have been programmed since childhood. It's San Francisco. There isn't a Trump supporter among them.

Plus, there is the "business" aspect. It is bad for ridership to see videos of gangs of thugs on the train.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:18 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16556
There is a Black Lives Matter movement in Oz which is about Aboriginal issues.

The funny thing is the Australian Aboriginals or genetically more separated from Africa than are the Norwegians.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:13 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
doggie wrote:

Soviet style right there.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:05 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14267
LaPalice wrote:
It is interesting that the story happens in California, as the state entered more or less in secession with Trump. What is described in the article may be a little part of the struggle between liberals in California and the president of the US.

Nope. Anyone who lives in the United States knows that when " about 60 young people boarded a train" and assaulted passengers it's about black hoodlums jacking crackers. This happens everywhere, not just in California. And the press everywhere will never mention their race.

They do it because they know they can get away with it. Hunting down those "60 young people" is way down on the Plod's priority list.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:29 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14573
pfft!

60 "yutes" consisting of You know who.

Quote:
Hunting down those "60 young people" is way down on the Plod's priority list.

All faces captured on video, every police officer w/in 10 miles has arrested them so many times w/ 0 convictions they've given up on it so why even bother - 0 arrests.

so it goes

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:43 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14573
It's not like Inspector Lestrade seeking the help of Mr Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson. Everybody already knows who did it and why. Sherlock wants cases that are hard to solve, not ones obvious and boring.

"It was black ppl conducting a felony crime for 20 pounds my good man." :roll:

I'm much more interested in the ppl very cleverly trying to tunnel into Ft Knox. Ppl conducting a felony seeking to gain millions. A spot more clever are they? You might need my help w/ that, my good fellow"

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next