maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 598 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Black Lives Matter Movement
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
So as to no longer taint the Bernie Sanders campaign thread with matters related to "Black Lives Matter" I thought it might make sense to start a separate thread on this subject.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... g-n2046941

Quote:
Exposing The Black Lives Matter Movement For What It Is: Promotion of Cop Killing

Katie Pavlich | Sep 02, 2015

It's time to expose the Black Lives Matter [BLM] movement for what it is: a racist, violent hate group that promotes the execution of police officers. The evidence is in their rhetoric and written on their shirts.

If you take a look at the Black Lives Matter Twitter feed, you'll find photos of activists wearing shirts that say, "Assata Taught Me."

Tweet:

Black Lives Matter
‏@Blklivesmatter
Looks like it's going down in Cleveland. Follow @FEARLESSnFREE and @LotusLightSage for more details

They're referring to infamous cop killer Assata Shakur, otherwise known as Joanne Chesimard, who shot and killed a New Jersey State Trooper back in 1973. In 1977, Shakur was convicted and sentenced to prison but quickly escaped and has been a fugitive in Cuba ever since. She's also on the FBI's most wanted terrorism list. BLM glorifies Shakur as a hero and uses her writings and materials during training sessions. Lee Stranahan has more:

BlackLivesMatter—the activist group that demands a “racial justice agenda” that includes constant criticism and activism against police—invokes the words of convicted cop killer Assata Shakur at “all its events.”

At a recent event for female bloggers, BlackLivesMatter leaders had a crowd of thousands repeating lines from a letter written by Shakur that include an explicit reference to the Communist Manifesto.
The BlackLivesMatter group, which has met with President Obama and largely been given a free pass by the media, has skyrocketed to national prominence after its involvement with unrest and rioting in Ferguson, Baltimore, and a recent takeover of events the Netroots Nation conference for progressive Democrats in Phoenix, Arizona.

Assata Shakur, who has been living in exile in Cuba for over thirty years, is a hero to communist revolutionaries for her involvement in the 1960s and 1970s with a violent, criminal Black Panther Party offshoot called the Black Liberation Army. Shakur and the group robbed several banks as a revolutionary act and eventually killed a New Jersey State Trooper with his own gun after a highway stop in 1973.

Former Black Panther Party member Kathleen Cleaver, who is a supporter of Shakur, is "thrilled" about the BLM movement.

TR: So what do you think of Black Lives Matter?
KC: I’m thrilled to see such concern for the community. I think Black Lives Matter is exhilarating, exciting, and I’m really glad that it’s here.

Now, onto those who condone this behavior and the rhetoric being used.

Not only have the leaders of the Democrat Party refused to condemn the movement, they've desperately tried to embrace it. In the age of Obama, where Democrats thrive on division and embrace a racial justice narrative, this isn't surprising.

Last week at the DNC summer meeting in Minneapolis, a resolution was passed in solidarity with the movement. BLM later rejected it.

"The DNC joins with Americans across the country in affirming ‘Black lives matter’ and the ‘say her name’ efforts to make visible the pain of our fellow and sister Americans as they condemn extrajudicial killings of unarmed African American men, women and children," the solidarity resolution states.

The day after the resolution was passed, BLM activists in Minneapolis chanted, "pigs in a blanket, fry em' like bacon," as they marched down the street. This rhetoric also came just one day after the execution of Texas Sheriff Deputy Daron Goforth while he was filling up his patrol car at a local gas station. If you aren't familiar, "pigs in a blanket" refers to the bodies of dead police officers in body bags.

Last night I made an appearance on The Kelly File to discuss BLM (the segment wasn't cut short, we just ran out of time).

"It's a racist movement, racist to the core...denounce the Black Lives Movement and replace it with All Lives Matter."

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Black Lives Matter Movement
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
Carried to its logical outcome, the BLM goals (which seem to be no law enforcement) will lead to 100 Little Somalias in every big city n the US.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:15 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 7610
Hey if that cop killer is hiding out in Cuba does that mean we can go get her since we have diplomatic relations now?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16925
nelmsm wrote:
Hey if that cop killer is hiding out in Cuba does that mean we can go get her since we have diplomatic relations now?

Exactly the point brought up by Rubio. The time to demand it was BEFORE you normalized relations.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:57 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11289
haha ... I was reading from bottom up ... and thought BLM = Bureau of Land Management ... boy was I confused !!!
:D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:33 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
Life matters. Color doesn't.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:00 pm 
First Sergeant

It matters if you are a racist!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:06 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
jwilkerson wrote:
It matters if you are a racist!!!

True. But racism cannot be tolerated.

Thus, color doesn't matter. :)

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:10 pm 
First Sergeant

But racism is not only tolerated, it is consuming the planet!!!

It is more popular than food or sex these days !!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:11 pm 
First Sergeant

Perhaps more popular than life itself for many!!

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 598 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 60  Next