maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210  Next
 Post subject: Re: Illegal Immigration--Euro style
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:47 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15925
mdiehl wrote:
Leftists are immune to logic. I tried explaining how labor dumping adversely affects wages for poor people. The typical leftist response is to trot out free market rhetoric... free markets are something in which leftists generally have no faith, but they invoke it constantly when one brings up the real-dollar decline in wages for low-skill labor.

Lump of labour fallacy.

It doesn't necessarily hold true. A Bank of England study has actually proven that now.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:47 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
chijohnaok wrote:
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/09/refugee-charged-boy-sexual-assault/

Quote:
UK: ‘Refugee’ Charged After 11-Year-Old Boy Sexually Assaulted in McDonald’s

By Virginia Hale
9 Aug 2018

A Turkish kebab shop worker based in Sadiq Khan’s London has been charged and remanded in custody after he allegedly sexually assaulted a child in the bathroom of a McDonald’s in an English seaside town.

Muhammed Mucahid, 57, denied any wrongdoing when he appeared at Southend Magistrates’ Court accused of sexually touching a boy under 13, communicating with a child without reasonable excuse in contravention of a court order, and assaulting a special constable in the execution of his duty.

The charges related to an alleged incident at a McDonald’s on Southend High Street in Southend on Sea, east of London on the Thames estuary, on Sunday, when the court heard he had been watching the 11-year-old as he attempted to use a urinal before pushing the boy into an empty cubicle and kissing him on the cheek.

The child managed to escape his assailant and returned to his father, who had been queuing up to order food, according to the Braintree and Witham Times.

Describing Mucahid as “a Turkish refugee from London”, the newspaper said he was arrested by an off-duty policeman in the vicinity of the incident after it was reported to authorities by the boy’s father.

Upon his apprehension by police, Mucahid verbally abused the arresting officer, prosecutor Lesley Chipps told the court hearing, from which local media reports the defendant was ejected after repeatedly shouting out to protest his innocence.

Defending the Turkish migrant, who was assisted at the hearing by an interpreter, Jo Barham said her client denied the accusations and alleged it was he who had been watched by the boy in the bathroom, not the other way around.

Across the country, there has been a dramatic rise of sex crimes against children, with official figures released February showing that a child is abused every eight minutes in England and Wales.

Under Labour Mayor Sadiq Khan, the number of sexual offences committed against children in London has soared 30 percent in a year to 1,200, as Breitbart London reported in March, while the number of rapes in London has risen by almost 20 percent.

Commenting on the increase, Deputy Commissioner for the Metropolitan Police Force Sir Craig Mackey said that “there is something going on with sexual offending in London that we don’t fully understand, the causes of it. We see the end of it, [but] we don’t understand the causes”.

Couple of points that I am unclear on:

1) Mr. Turkish kebab shop worker is a "refugee" from Turkey?
I didn't realize that Turkey was a warzone and had refugees fleeing from it due to those war conditions.

2) So Mr. Turkish kebab shop worker "alleged it was he who had been watched by the boy in the bathroom, not the other way around".
Right. And was it also the 11 yr old child who pushed him (the 57 yr old male) into a stall and started kissing him on the cheek?

According to Islam the testimonies of non-Muslims are not eligible at court. The infidel lies!

After Crimean war Turks were required to abolish exactly such a law. They didn't. And then they kept on raping and attacking their Christian subjects with impunity and when there was an uprising they butchered hundreds of thousands of Christians and then raped hundreds of thousands.

This led to Russo-Turkish war.

But the fact is, Muslims don't tolerate minorities and other religions themselves. They only require that they are tolerated more than anyone else.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:10 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18898
African immigrants throw acid on Spanish immigration police...

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:56 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
At this point, islamic immigration is not Europe's main problem. It's a gigantic security issue but the bigger issue is the economic failure of the African continent.

At this point, it is like trying to stop the falling of the rain. A new equilibrium will be reached. Water vapor will condense into raindrops. All you guys can do is slow it down. Either Africa needs to be raised up or Europe needs to lowered.

Perhaps all the European powers should agree to go back into their old colonies. :lol:

At this point I would like to offer a prayer....Thank you Sweet Baby Jesus for the Atlantic and the Pacific, Amen

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:06 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8277
jack t ripper wrote:
At this point I would like to offer a prayer....

Speaking of prayers... I say a video today of a little less than 100 folks in a public park across from the town hall praying to Allah.

Think something like this also happened not to long ago in a park in London.

I think the folks have decided to go public with their prayers to show everyone their presence and possibly... their power.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:47 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
jack t ripper wrote:
At this point, islamic immigration is not Europe's main problem. It's a gigantic security issue but the bigger issue is the economic failure of the African continent.

At this point, it is like trying to stop the falling of the rain. A new equilibrium will be reached. Water vapor will condense into raindrops. All you guys can do is slow it down. Either Africa needs to be raised up or Europe needs to lowered.

Perhaps all the European powers should agree to go back into their old colonies. :lol:

At this point I would like to offer a prayer....Thank you Sweet Baby Jesus for the Atlantic and the Pacific, Amen

That's bullshit.

If we had a real leadership here we could easily block the couple of routes that lead to Europe.

The only minor issue is the Mediterranean but even there it's not rocket science to use the existing ships and build a 100+ coastal patrol speedboats that have the permission to use force to turn people back. Even if we built 1000+ coastal patrol boats it would still be but a fraction of the cost of the immigration.

Each individual person costs tens of thousands a year. It's not just the individual's welfare money, it's the housing, medicals, education, all the services, EU projects for immigrants, the damages that a part of these people cause, the loss of income caused, etc. etc.

For instance if a single person who's education cost the tax payers 300,000€ is killed what is the loss? The person also cost a shit ton of money to raise and so forth and as soon as he was starting to pay his or her investment back some terrorist blows him up.

All of these cumulatively add to the costs of the immigration crisis.

The problem is not in keeping people out of Europe. The problem is to make the African and Middle-Eastern leadership accountable for their people storming our borders.

But Europe is not a major power. It's not even a minor power. It's not a power at all. It's a Non-Actor on the stage. It has the political influence, integrity, power and resolve of North America or Africa before they were colonized.

We need our own Trump who will take the resources we have and stop idling on the throne. Someone who will restore our dignity and strength.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

We both know that European patrol boats are not going to machine gun Africans packed onto flimsy sinking boats in the Med :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Russians might...or maybe the Hungarians or Poles too....but they would get their money cut off ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1209
The problem with European, EU, immigration policies are that they adjusted to take refugees from communist soviet block. There is no actual immigration policy. So every immigrant mush be a refugee.

This is so silly. But if your only tool is a hammer, every problem must be a nail. :roll:

This is so fucking stupid, everyone is thinking about now that a million arabs coming in a catastrophe. And nobody can not understand the real challenge is that tens of millions of Africans are coming very soon, the black avalanche.

There are two options:

1) Help them to have a life where are now.
2) Prepare to kill them in millions.

Which one is the cheaper option?

It is no surprise that what must happen is going to happen. But it is always a big surprise when it happens and a big crisis when it happens. Nobody saw it coming. :twisted:

Stupid. :twisted:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:52 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
tens of millions of Africans are coming very soon, the black avalanche.

Geez Nero, you almost sound as if you are getting yourself fitted for a white pointy hat

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210  Next