maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205  Next
 Post subject: Re: Illegal Immigration--Euro style
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:54 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 11728

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:04 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 11728

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:59 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17050
NefariousKoel wrote:
The anti-border globalists tend to make new ones all the time, in chains of satellite companies and other bullshit shell game nonsense. I naturally distrust all organizations claiming to be charitable, nowadays, due to the preponderance of the globalists and profiteers being so widespread in that hoodwinking business.

We know historically from the archives of intelligence services that NGO's are The favorite method of infiltration and subterfuge not just for the intelligence community but for a large number of factions and ideologies.

Among other things I'd be very interested to know of what is going on with the immense international Komintern network these days - those people had a very organized and professionally run yet highly discreet and secretive inner ring by which they could propagate orders and goals into grass roots action through a network of nodes and their influence groups.

And by no means were they only such group in history and existence.

It seems that after people gain sufficient prestige, wealth and security they always tend to look for higher goals - political goals, making their mark in the fabric of mankind. They already have all the means, networks, assistants, contacts etc. and a shitload of loose cash so why not try to reach the final step of self fulfillment through the End Game - politics. Grow some political tentacles across the board far and wide and start affecting change, seek some allies and so on, grab some media houses for your side etc. and ignore all the laws and such because you've got a Cause.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:15 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 9407
Yesterday the news on Arte, the French-German channel, said that the coalition in Germany could be in danger, not because of the left, the SPD, but because of the Bavarian branch of the conservative, the CSU. The minister of interior, Horst Seehofer, is in conflict with Merkel because of the migrant problems.

German, Italian, Austrian ministers seek 'axis' on migrant policy

Quote:
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany should ally itself with Austria and Italy on migration and security policies, Interior Minister Horst Seehofer said on Wednesday, a shift that could prove uncomfortable for Chancellor Angela Merkel.

.../...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:16 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
LaPalice wrote:
Yesterday the news on Arte, the French-German channel, said that the coalition in Germany could be in danger, not because of the left, the SPD, but because of the Bavarian branch of the conservative, the CSU. The minister of interior, Horst Seehofer, is in conflict with Merkel because of the migrant problems.

Quote:
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany should ally itself with Austria and Italy on migration and security policies, Interior Minister Horst Seehofer said on Wednesday, a shift that could prove uncomfortable for Chancellor Angela Merkel.

.../...

The revolt against the Merkelreich Caliphate has begun.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
LaPalice wrote:

Quote:

.../...

The headline for that article:

Quote:

Quote:
Standing alongside Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, Seehofer said he had spoken to the Italian interior minister, “and it was his wish that Rome, Vienna and Berlin should work together at the interior minister level in the areas of security, fighting terrorism and the core issue of immigration.”

A Rome, Vienna, Berlin 'axis'....on immigration issues.

Nice going Reuters.

The only thing that they left out of that article was a nice photo...\

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
That choice of words was no accident.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1862
jack t ripper wrote:
That choice of words was no accident.

I'd like to hear Festung Europa, and the Mediterranean Wall.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:25 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
I had to go to Wal-Mart last week, as I needed to pick up pool shock ASAP. I hate going to Wal-Martians, so I almost never do it. It had been years since the last time I went there, and many more since doing so during normal daytime hours.

The employee staff was approximately 2/3rds halal, and no shortage of similar customers. May as well have called it Little Syria.

What really struck me as odd was when I went to the Subway, inside, to get some quick gut-plug. Ordered a ham sammich. Of the two middle-eastern fellows working the counter, one looked at the other, nodded, and walked out right after I said, "black forest ham sandwich".

I thought "why the fuck would you work at an eatery where more than half the meats you must handle are pork when, touching pork is against your religion?" What's more: whomever is paying that guy to not do part of his job duties is wasting money since his employee can't do the whole job. :roll: That's just fucked up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:22 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 9407
I thought that the EU would disapear because of the euro currency. But I am wrong apparently. What will destroy the EU will be the problem of immigration, it seems.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2048 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205  Next