maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197 ... 211  Next
 Post subject: Re: Illegal Immigration--Euro style
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:17 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
http://gatesofvienna.net/2018/04/a-knif ... n-hamburg/

Quote:
Posted on April 9, 2018 by Baron Bodissey

Hamburg Dad: Turkish Classmate Stabbed My 12-Year-Old Son, School Did Nothing

by Egri Nök

This Hamburg dad had enough and is calling out the school for doing nothing. An original translation from Bild:

Knife Attack on the Way Home From School!

Classmate (12) stabs Luca (12)

[Photo caption (not shown): Stabbing-victim Luca (12, name changed) at the scene of the attack. To this day, he feels scared and embarrassed.]

By Sören Haberland
April 08, 2018

Hamburg — School is out, and on their way home from the district school, Luca (12, name changed) and a friend quickly go to the kiosk. But they get attacked. The attacker demands their phones and money, then stabs his victims with a knife.

The attacker is still a child too!

Luca can’t forget the scenes how his Turkish classmate Ahmed (12, name changed) threatened him: “He held a jackknife to my chest. When I did not hand over my phone, he immediately stabbed me. I got stabbed in the groin, four times.”

The smart phone in his pocket halted the knife. Luca’s buddy fends off stabs to his chest with his bare hands. In the end, the perpetrator makes the boys lie down, kicks them, and collects their mobile phones.

Lucas’ father Toni (45) immediately alerts the police. Eight officers search the perpetrators’ apartment the same day, and find the weapon used in the attack. Police confirm the incident to Bild. A spokesman: “Investigations are still ongoing.”

And the school? “They did nothing at all! They are s****ing their pants”, laments the father, Toni. The underage offender was suspended from school for eleven days, but returned to a parallel class, and his schoolyard ban is not monitored.

[Photo caption (not shown): The father Toni (45) is fighting for his son’s right to attend school happily and safely.]

Ahmed is no unknown quantity. Just a week before the deed, he allegedly showed up at the schoolyard with a realistic-looking gun and threatened to shoot teachers. And this was reportedly not the first time he caused trouble.

Almost two months after the deed, the school finally reacted. Ahmed was suspended and attends a different school now. It is a relief for Luca. But the problem has only been relocated.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:33 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-euro ... SKBN1I40NY

Quote:
MAY 3, 2018 / 3:56 AM / A DAY AGO

Clashes at migrant hostel stir German integration fears

Reuters Staff

3 MIN READ

BERLIN (Reuters) - Police raided a migrant shelter in southern Germany on Thursday three days after officers clashed with residents over the deportation of an asylum seeker from Togo.

The unrest at the shelter in the southern town of Ellwangen has been seized upon by politicians from across the spectrum to highlight the difficulties Germany faces in integrating the more than 1.6 million migrants who have arrived since 2014 and that the influx poses a security risk.

Police said it arrested a handful of individuals suspected of drugs offences during Thursday’s raid and moved 17 residents of the hostel, home to around 500 mostly African asylum seekers, to other locations.

Three people and one police officer were slightly hurt during the raid, said a medical team spokesman.

Officers also found the 23-year-old Togolese man, identified by media as Yussif O., whom they had been trying to deport on Monday, police said. No weapons were found during the operation, which started at dawn and was ongoing.

Senior officer Bernhard Weber said police believed a ‘lawless area with organized structures’ was developing at the hostel to prevent authorities carrying out deportations, so they took action.

“We will not let any lawless areas, as were apparent here, develop,” Weber told reporters.

On Monday police said they were forced to release the Togolese man due for deportation when around 150 residents of the hostel surrounded and threatened them and damaged one of their cars.

‘LAW AND ORDER’

Many politicians, including some Greens, praised the police and said German law must be adhered to. Some on the right said the clashes showed the influx of migrants, many fleeing war in the Middle East, has led to a collapse in law and order.

German authorities are still wading through a backlog of asylum cases, a result of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s 2015 open-door migrant policy which has also dented her popularity and hit her conservatives’ popularity in last year’s election.

Conservative Interior Minister Horst Seehofer, former leader of Merkel’s Bavarian sister party, the CSU, said he supported the police operation and condemned violence by refugees.

“Such behavior has to be tackled with the full force of the law,” he told reporters in Berlin. “This is a slap in the face of law-abiding citizens.”

Seehofer is trying to finalize a deal with his Social Democrat (SPD) coalition partners to allow a limited number of family reunions for some migrants, a hotly contested issue. Germany is also trying to find ways to integrate migrants better into the labor market as well as into mainstream society.

The far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD), which scored nearly 13 percent in the election and is the main opposition, also seized on the incident.

“The rule of law is being trampled on by its ‘guests’. This is just the beginning,” said AfD co-leader Alice Weidel.

Reporting by Madeline Chambers; Editing by Raissa Kasolowsky

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:33 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2952
chijohnaok wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-police/german-police-raid-migrant-shelter-after-clashes-idUSKBN1I40NY

Quote:
MAY 3, 2018 / 3:56 AM / A DAY AGO

Clashes at migrant hostel stir German integration fears

Reuters Staff

3 MIN READ

BERLIN (Reuters) - Police raided a migrant shelter in southern Germany on Thursday three days after officers clashed with residents over the deportation of an asylum seeker from Togo.

The unrest at the shelter in the southern town of Ellwangen has been seized upon by politicians from across the spectrum to highlight the difficulties Germany faces in integrating the more than 1.6 million migrants who have arrived since 2014 and that the influx poses a security risk.

Police said it arrested a handful of individuals suspected of drugs offences during Thursday’s raid and moved 17 residents of the hostel, home to around 500 mostly African asylum seekers, to other locations.

Three people and one police officer were slightly hurt during the raid, said a medical team spokesman.

Officers also found the 23-year-old Togolese man, identified by media as Yussif O., whom they had been trying to deport on Monday, police said. No weapons were found during the operation, which started at dawn and was ongoing.

Reporting by Madeline Chambers; Editing by Raissa Kasolowsky

The missing bit:

Mr. Yussif O. from Togo was to be deported to Italy, as per the EU/Schengen treaties, with his asylum claims to be judged in the country of his original entry into the EU/Schengen area.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Scharfschütze wrote:
[
The missing bit:

Mr. Yussif O. from Togo was to be deported to Italy, as per the EU/Schengen treaties, with his asylum claims to be judged in the country of his original entry into the EU/Schengen area.

What about the other 799,999 who came in via Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro...etc.etc.?

Also, what is to stop the guy from getting back on a train in Italy and coming right back to Germany as Mr. Ibrahim O., this time claiming he swam up the Rhine?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:53 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2952
jack t ripper wrote:
Scharfschütze wrote:
[
The missing bit:

What about the other 799,999 who came in via Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro...etc.etc.?

Also, what is to stop the guy from getting back on a train in Italy and coming right back to Germany as Mr. Ibrahim O., this time claiming he swam up the Rhine?

The Greece washed its hands back in 2015 saying recent developments voided the relevant treaties (them having to take back illegals which had demonstrably entered vis Greece, as in people Greek officials had IDed first with that not being a top priority to Greece border patrol at the time anyway.

Hungary saying as much after Merkel unwisely accepted the 20.000 camping at Budapest station in September 2015 triggered the disaster, leading to the great refugee treck which only lessened after Hungary built and (defended) ts much maligned fence. The Macendonians defended there border with Greece in that day even without being a Schengen area member.

Before the Balkan states just waved the illegals on as they would not stay in the area for too long.

One can be sure the Mr. Yussif O. from Togo had been thoroughly IDed by now and will be spotted whenever he makes Police contact throughout Europe.

As of yesterday, the plan is still to deport him to Italy.

One other thing about he Reuters article: IMO it misrepresents the "no weapons found" aspect: Having seen the Polizei press conference on the successful arrest of Mr. O, what they are referring to would be the Polizei expecting the refugees which had freed the Polizei prisoner Yussif O. earlier would have armed themselves with improvised weaponry to resist another arrest attempt, and had therefore deployed in riot gear.

However, no such organized or collective form of resistance was encountered.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:47 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Finnish court rules an asylum seeker having sex with a 10 year old girl wasn't rape...

Quote:
In a case that has triggered public outrage, a top Finnish court has upheld a ruling that sex between an asylum seeker and a 10-year-old girl didn’t constitute rape. Critics are calling for harsher sentences for child abuse.

Finland’s Supreme Court rejected a request from the prosecution to appeal a three-year jail term for a 23-year-old man on Thursday. Finnish media identify him as Juusuf Muhamed Abbudin, an asylum seeker, but don’t reveal his country of origin.

The man was convicted of aggravated sexual abuse, although the prosecution had sought a harsher sentence on charges of aggravated rape. However, the court left the original verdict unchanged.

The incident took place near the city of Tampere in southern Pirkanmaa region in autumn 2016. The man had sexual intercourse with a girl, who was 10-years old at the time, in the yard of a deserted apartment block. He also exchanged sexually charged messages with her.

Both Pirkanmaa District Court and the Appeal Court in the city of Turku convicted the asylum seeker of aggravated sexual abuse and handed him a three-year prison sentence in 2017. The courts didn’t recognize the incident as rape, saying the girl wasn’t forced into the sexual act or overcome by fear. The judges also ordered the man to pay the child €3,000 ($3,600).

The decision fueled fierce debates across the country. Tuula Tamminen, professor of Child Psychiatry at the University of Tampere, insisted that the child simply couldn’t know what was happening in such a situation.

Back in November 2017, National Coalition Party MP Kari Tolvanen spoke in favor of longer sentences for such offences. “The amendment would introduce harsher sentences for serious sexual offences against children overall. In my view, that is fully justified, for example in light of a child’s vulnerability, even if the act does not meet the threshold for rape,” Tolvanen said.

In March, Finland's Justice Minister Antti Hakkanen also called for tougher laws for sexual offences committed against minors. “Children should be protected from violence and sexual assault by all available means,” the minister stated. “I asked officials for proposals on toughening the law on sex crimes. I regard these proposals as viable and I intend to advance them.”

https://www.rt.com/news/425925-finland- ... rant-10yo/

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
The courts didn’t recognize the incident as rape, saying the girl wasn’t forced into the sexual act or overcome by fear. The judges also ordered the man to pay the child €3,000 ($3,600).

:shock: A ten year old? How can a ten year old give meaningful consent?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
jack t ripper wrote:
Quote:
The courts didn’t recognize the incident as rape, saying the girl wasn’t forced into the sexual act or overcome by fear. The judges also ordered the man to pay the child €3,000 ($3,600).

That is the point. And the current law has clause "... or otherwise helpless". I just wonder how 10 years old is not helpless against an adult? :twisted:

A change in law is needed, and now. It shouldn't be a problem to get it through in not time at all. I don't know any party or MP to oppose it.

If the judges just concentrate on the text of the laws, and not the intent... :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

Scharfschütze wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-police/german-police-raid-migrant-shelter-after-clashes-idUSKBN1I40NY

The missing bit:

Oh, the humanity!!!!! Deporting him to Italy.
How could he ever survive in Italy? :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:

That is the point. And the current law has clause "... or otherwise helpless". I just wonder how 10 years old is not helpless against an adult? :twisted:

A change in law is needed, and now. It shouldn't be a problem to get it through in not time at all. I don't know any party or MP to oppose it.

Then pass it!

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197 ... 211  Next