maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179  Next
 Post subject: Re: Illegal Immigration--Euro style
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14860
Not to worry. The wealth transfer under the Paris Accord will fix everything. Pity we won't be participating. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2726
Scharfschütze wrote:
nero wrote:
This is all good, but the next step is to stop the trafficking over Sahara.

Germany has deployed troops to Mali, which is the gateway from sub-saharan Africa to Libya (yeah that route goes through Algeria as well, its all Sahara desert and some desert mountain range there).

Quote:
German army helicopter crashes in Mali on UN mission, two dead
Two German army pilots have died after their helicopter crashed near Gao, eastern Mali. At the time of the crash, the helicopter was monitoring "confrontations."

The Tiger type army combat helicopter with two pilots onboard crashed for unknown reasons around 12:20 GMT/UTC about 70 kilometers (43 miles) northeast of Gao in eastern Mali, the Bundeswehr said on Wednesday.
"Onboard the helicopter were two service members, who died in the crash," the Bundeswehr said in a statement.
The German soldiers were taking part in the United Nations peacekeeping mission in Mali (MINUSMA). The German military said UN forces had been dispatched to the crash site to carry out an investigation.

UN Deputy Spokesperson Farhan Haq said that the helicopter had been monitoring ground "confrontations," which means the site of the accident must be secured before MINUSMA teams can access it.
Initial information suggests the crash appeared to be an accident and there were no signs of attack. German news magazine "Der Spiegel" reports that the Bundeswehr suspects a technical fault to have caused the crash.

Around 875 German troops are currently taking part in the 13,000 strong MINUSMA mission aimed at stabilizing the country and supporting a peace agreement between the government and rebels.
In January, the German parliament approved an increase in the number of German troops that could be deployed to Mali, upping the number to 1,000.

The decision came after the Netherlands pulled its own helicopters out and Germany decided to fill the gap by deploying NH-90 transport helicopters and Tiger type combat helicopters. The Bundeswehr contingent also includes transport aircraft, refueling aircraft, anti-personnel tanks, and unmanned drones.

In addition to the UN mission, Germany has about 350 soldiers based in the south of the country as part of a EU training mission for the Mali army.

Dangerous mission
Mali is considered one of the world's most dangerous UN missions, with more than 120 blue helmets killed in the past four years.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-army-helico ... a-39847702

The neighbouring sub-saharan states are French protectorates more or less, Algeria an old French enemy, Libya herself thrown into civil war and chaos by the Franco-British intervention which undid Ghaddafi.

The Sudan has been deteriorating since the end of the Cold War AFAICT.

So it is a mixed bag between "doing something" and "OMG what could be done!".

No worries though, the chancelor has tasked herself with fighting the causes for migration ("Fluchtursachen bekämpfen"), so World Peace is surely at hand and matters will improve quickly.

The sub-Saharan population is projected to quadruple from 1000 million to 4000 million during this century. Something must be done to prevent that happening before there is a mass migration where the last 3000 million walk over the first 1000 million dead over the med.

If the projected population growth happens, there will be a mass migration to Europe. It is either Festung Europa, with all migrants just killed, or helping those people to stay there where they are.

But in reality it is most likely to be a mixture.

So it goes.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14064

Italy seizes NGO rescue boat for allegedly aiding illegal migration

NGO busted!

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2726
chijohnaok wrote:

Good.

Next time sink them.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:05 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 13223
chijohnaok wrote:

Again, I think Russians with their flaws are onto something.

I mean, they listed these NGOs as 'foreign agents' and treat them as such.

Many of the NGOs are little more than organizations seeking to undermine the countries they're located in, in every possible way.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:14 am 
Corporal

Reputation points: 1827
Kameolontti wrote:

Many of the NGOs are little more than organizations seeking to undermine the countries they're located in, in every possible way.

Russia also has mysterious assassinations of opposition leaders, arbitrary imprisonment after attending peaceful protests, (as in: one guy gets detained for the night, the other spends months in investigative custody and gets released to now out of job / expelled from university) and laws against "gay propaganda".

They also use a a law against "public calls to action aimed at violating Russia’s territorial integrity" to prosecute dissenters on Ukraine/Crimea.

One would hope that Italian and international maritime laws vs trafficking would suffice to prosecute those aiding and abetting.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:35 am 
Sergeant Major

@ scharf....Russian journalists who are critical of the government also have a tendency to suffer from SDS (sudden death syndrome). ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:40 am 
Corporal

Reputation points: 1827
chijohnaok wrote:
@ scharf....Russian journalists who are critical of the government also have a tendency to suffer from SDS (sudden death syndrome). ;-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_j ... _in_Russia

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:17 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 13223
Scharfschütze wrote:
Kameolontti wrote:

Russia also has mysterious assassinations of opposition leaders, arbitrary imprisonment after attending peaceful protests, (as in: one guy gets detained for the night, the other spends months in investigative custody and gets released to now out of job / expelled from university) and laws against "gay propaganda".

They also use a a law against "public calls to action aimed at violating Russia’s territorial integrity" to prosecute dissenters on Ukraine/Crimea.

One would hope that Italian and international maritime laws vs trafficking would suffice to prosecute those aiding and abetting.

You know there's actually a reason why I would take up arms against a Russian attempt to annex our country, right?

NATO and US? Joining is voluntary and you get to screw around once you're in.

Russia? They'll send their agents to your country and poison your presidential candidates if they must while threatening others behind the curtains.

And yes, if you're influential and critical of the Glorious Leader you will die. Some oppressed minority suddenly wants to assassinate a potential political ally so the oppressed minority itself will also get thumbed down.

I love being able to bitch about the stuff I don't like in EU and Finland. It's my right and no one's going to touch me for voicing an opinion.

They play a whole different game alright. From their point of view, the leadership's point of view they are making smart moves to ensure stability and obedience from their subjects. Not citizens - subjects. They don't have citizens, the subjects don't have rights at the end of the day except temporarily if it makes sense for the leadership to pretend thus for a while to cool things down.

With all my presence and attitudes and "russophobia", I'm not their first target but definitely a dissident and an undesirable if they were to rule over here. From all the criticism I've voiced at Russia and their policies there's no backpedaling to being a good subject.

What I mean is, freedom of speech and capitalism have their flaws. Personal freedoms are a double edged sword. While allowing people to act on their own you are also allowing them to engage in activities that harm the very society giving them this freedom. Thus personal freedoms are always a force that to some extent undermines itself. When you use your freedoms to undermine the stability and strength of a country that is giving them to you, if you did this in a place like Finland to the extent that it's defensive capacity would be compromised you might wake up realizing that the progressive anti-militarism and such led to the end of those freedoms and be replaced by lack of personal freedoms.

From the perspective of state it makes sense to get rid of institutions and organizations that undermine the stability and power of the state. It is smart thing to do.

From the perspective of individual it is a precedent that can be extended indefinitely - where do you draw the line, who defines what's bad? And one day you find that atheism is illegal and that scientific communities face censorship, opposition leaders are found guilty of various crimes and jailed or they just disappear.

How do you even build a good society? I've contemplated on this question a lot and I really don't know. I do know that I like having these freedoms, freedom of entrepreneurship, freedom of opinion, freedom of religion. I like owning my piece of land and minding my own business on it and when asked I will speak my mind, often or mostly even without asking.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nor ... s-13434527

Quote:
Rapist jailed for more than nine years after brutally attacking woman in street
Derrick Mutambuka dragged the female into an alley in Sunderland city centre as she made her way home from a night out

BY SARA NICHOL
21:00, 4 AUG 2017

Derrick Mutambuka, who has been jailed for rape at Newcastle Crown Court (Image: Northumbria Police)

A rapist has been jailed for more than nine years after he brutally attacked a woman as she walked home from a night out.

Derrick Mutambuka spotted the female in a street in Sunderland city centre in the early hours of the morning and dragged her into an alleyway before violently raping her.

Newcastle Crown Court was told the woman’s screams caught the attention of a passing male, who tried to stop the attack, but was himself assaulted by Mutambuka and forced to back away.

Prosecutors said the twisted pervert then continued with the sickening rape before another male intervened and chased him away.

The victim was left extremely traumatised and suffered 34 injuries, including abrasions, cuts and reddening, as a result of the vile attack.

Now, Mutambuka, 18, has been jailed for nine years and nine months after being found guilty after trial of one count of rape, one of sexual assault and two counts of common assault.

Branding him dangerous, Judge Robert Adams said: “You’re thought to be a high risk of harm to the public because of the nature of these offences - both sexual harm and psychological harm.

“It goes without saying in this case that only a custodial sentence is appropriate.”

The court heard Mutambuka had been out drinking in Sunderland City Centre on the evening of December 19 2015 and had “become aroused” after dancing in a nightclub.

At around 3.15am, he launched his first sex attack on a lone woman walking along Hilton Road,

On that occasion, he pushed his victim up against shop window shutters and touched her groin area before trying to put his hands down trousers.

Andrew Espley, prosecuting, said a passing male chased him off and walked the woman home.

Not put off, Mutambuka spotted another lone female making her way back to her house after a night out and launched his vile attack after dragging her into an alleyway near Matamba Terrace.

Mr Espley said the woman’s screams were heard by a passing member of public but he was forced to back away when he was kicked by Mutambuka.

The sick pervert then continued raping the woman until a concerned local resident intervened and chased him away.

The court was told Mutambuka twice spat at the man, which contained blood, in a bid to escape. DNA evidence from the spit linked Mutambuka to the scene and the woman’s DNA was also found on his trousers.

Mutambuka was arrested and found guilty after trial in what Judge Adams described as “an overwhelming case”.

The judge said: “Arguably, this was an abduction, she was dragged into an alley where she was raped. Arguably, this was prolonged ordeal because the rape was maintained after [the first male] interrupted.

“You did use violence. She was a lone female at night, perhaps not particularly vulnerable but it is still an aggravating factor.”

Ekwall Tiwana, defending, said Mutambuka was 17 at the time and was now remorseful after accepting what he had done.

He said: “This young man was passed from pillar to post between his mother, father and grandmother, and passed from country to country. He went back to Rwanda for a short time, so, in his very young years, he was subject to a very unsatisfactory family life.”

Mutambuka was also made to sign the Sex Offenders’ Register for life.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179  Next